Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Are plannedemic truthers a threat to national security?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Exactly what a chinese/russian propagandist would say when their plot for destroying america gets exposed
    Michael Jackson was an alienz

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    Michael Jackson was an alienz

You're all ****ing retarded.

The people who think they know the truth behind what happened and that this is a guaranteed attack on the US are retarded... though I can't discount the possibility that they're right.

Nanners, you're giving these ****wits way too much credit. They're not Russian or Chinese bots... one is a schizophrenic troll account who has been with us for years upon years because his other accounts keep getting banned AND he needs to change personas every so often to feed his demons and the other one is a complete ****ing dumbass. The average InsideHoops poster has the IQ of a ****ing brick. They don't need to come here to convince anyone of anything.

The people who think this virus is worthy of shutting down the entire economy are even worse than the conspiracy bros. Nanners is 100% right in that we are doing far more damage to ourselves by staying shuttered up than this thing would. Millions of people are losing their ****ing jobs and millions of people are going to lose their ****ing lives through various means from self inflicted idiocy not limited to an unbalanced budget that brings the economy to its knees and skyrocketing unemployment which results in people dying in a plethora of ways.

I must confess back in January I was extremely worried that the virus was more fatal than it actually is because of the lack of reliable information coming out of China. However, it's clear now that it's not that fatal and that we need to get back to work.

If people don't get back to work, the consequences are going to be more severe. Well, it's too late anyways. The collapse is a ****ing certainty at this point. Good job you ****ing idiots.

I swear it's amazing that I've lived as long as I have without some ****ing idiot accidentally killing me.

Oh well, bring it on. I'm ready... ****ing dipshit morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post

The people who think they know the truth behind what happened and that this is a guaranteed attack on the US are retarded... though I can't discount the possibility that they're right.

Nanners, you're giving these ****wits way too much credit. They're not Russian or Chinese bots... one is a schizophrenic troll account who has been with us for years upon years because his other accounts keep getting banned AND he needs to change personas every so often to feed his demons and the other one is a complete ****ing dumbass. The average InsideHoops poster has the IQ of a ****ing brick. They don't need to come here to convince anyone of anything.

The people who think this virus is worthy of shutting down the entire economy are even worse than the conspiracy bros. Nanners is 100% right in that we are doing far more damage to ourselves by staying shuttered up than this thing would. Millions of people are losing their ****ing jobs and millions of people are going to lose their ****ing lives through various means from self inflicted idiocy not limited to an unbalanced budget that brings the economy to its knees and skyrocketing unemployment which results in people dying in a plethora of ways.

I must confess back in January I was extremely worried that the virus was more fatal than it actually is because of the lack of reliable information coming out of China. However, it's clear now that it's not that fatal and that we need to get back to work.

If people don't get back to work, the consequences are going to be more severe. Well, it's too late anyways. The collapse is a ****ing certainty at this point. Good job you ****ing idiots.

I swear it's amazing that I've lived as long as I have without some ****ing idiot accidentally killing me.

look at the genius over here.

Well said

I am well aware of the fact that they arent Russian/Chinese trolls... just like covid skeptics arent Russian/Chinese trolls

My point was just to show how easily their retard logic can be flipped upside down

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Gobs of misinformation spreading around. Some people are getting their facts from teenagers spewing garbage all day on the internet than actual doctors and scientists.

Those trying to convince everyone to go outside because the virus is s hoax, or its just the flu, or more people die of other things, etc are not helping.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

straight out of 1984 neighbors ratting on each other for not going with the party line (whose expectations have been off by millions).

OP would be the snitch that gets a little government cheese in exchange for information.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    straight out of 1984 neighbors ratting on each other for not going with the party line (whose expectations have been off by millions).

OP would be the snitch that gets a little government cheese in exchange for information.
    You know where neighbors ratted eachother out for not going with the party line? soviet russia

OP = russian agent confirmed?

Our own President was basically deemed a threat to National Security ...

I'm legit more concerned about the 2020 election for some reason... I just don't see it being a very smooth process in November.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

I must confess back in January I was extremely worried that the virus was more fatal than it actually is because of the lack of reliable information coming out of China.
    haha i remember. after your cryptic goodbye/you disappearing for awhile, i assumed you were someone near the bottom of the ocean in a submarine with your bitcoin in hand waiting for all this to come to an end.