Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Rank: Nirvana/Alice In Chains/Soundgarden/Pearl Jam

Like I said, to each his own. You listen to shit music. No one is going to think any less than they already do of you, son.

What did you expect when you come on here saying that the shit music you listen to is better than the Seattle 4??

Chewy probably thinks "Big Dumb Sex" was written unironically :old:

Lol you probably listen to hair metal while at the same time being afraid to listen anything remotely soft because of your fragile masculinity. FOH bruh, SP's first 3 albums are legendary. Sorry you missed it. Nice job not clicking the video. Heavier than anything Soundgarden ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Like I said, to each his own. You listen to shit music. No one is going to think any less than they already do of you, son.

What did you expect when you come on here saying that the shit music you listen to is better than the Seattle 4??

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    Same dude who thinks Dio era Sabbath is their acme. No one takes Chewy seriously. Too much Trump is bad for the brain. Poor fella.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Same dude who thinks Dio era Sabbath is their acme. No one takes Chewy seriously. Too much Trump is bad for the brain. Poor fella.
    whatever. theres no right answer to taste

Lol you probably listen to hair metal while at the same time being afraid to listen anything remotely soft because of your fragile masculinity. FOH bruh, SP's first 3 albums are legendary. Sorry you missed it. Nice job not clicking the video. Heavier than anything Soundgarden ever did.

You see, this right here is further proof that you haven't a clue of what you're talking about. You're a punk kid. Give it up. Soundgarden's Badmotorfinger album was borderline Heavy Metal. You will not find anyone out there that will tell you that Smashing Pumpkins are a better and heavier sounding band than Soundgarden. You won't. You listen to shit music and you're crying and whining about it now cause someone called you out on it.

And Hair Metal/Glam is great music. Some of the best singers came out of that era. David Coverdale, Mike Matijevic, Tom Kiefer, Mark Slaughter > Billy Corgan.

You see, this right here is further proof that you haven't a clue of what you're talking about. You're a punk kid. Give it up. Soundgarden's Badmotorfinger album was borderline Heavy Metal. You will not find anyone out there that will tell you that Smashing Pumpkins are a better and heavier sounding band than Soundgarden. You won't. You listen to shit music and you're crying and whining about it now cause someone called you out on it.

And Hair Metal/Glam is great music. Some of the best singers came out of that era. David Coverdale, Mike Matijevic, Tom Kiefer, Mark Slaughter > Billy Corgan.
    Considering they've sold more records, that's pretty hard to believe. I'm not saying record sales determine who's better (they don't), I'm just saying lots of people would agree with me on this subject. Soundgarden is absolutely heavier than SP on average, but SP has numerous songs that actually ARE metal, not "borderline metal". If you explored their discography more, you'd know this. Not every song is 1979, in fact what made them so good is that they did a variety of styles.

LOL @ calling SP "radio friendly pop garbage" when you like hair metal. No self awareness

Considering they've sold more records, that's pretty hard to believe. I'm not saying record sales determine who's better (they don't), I'm just saying lots of people would agree with me on this subject. Soundgarden is absolutely heavier than SP on average, but SP has numerous songs that actually ARE metal, not "borderline metal". If you explored their discography more, you'd know this. Not every song is 1979, in fact what made them so good is that they did a variety of styles.

LOL @ calling SP "radio friendly pop garbage" when you like hair metal. No self awareness

LOL no they wouldn't. And you've explained to everyone here why you feel that way......because of record sales. Because MTV and mainstream radio played this band on a daily basis, and Down's Syndrome patients like yourself believe they must be good if I hear it on the radio every day.

And you've basically made a fool of yourself in front of everyone. If you're telling me that Soundgarden has Metal songs, then name me the "Metal" songs that SP has come out with. You know, since you think they're heavier than Soundgarden. You're a complete clown. Give it up.

LOL no they wouldn't. And you've explained to everyone here why you feel that way......because of record sales. Because MTV and mainstream radio played this band on a daily basis, and Down's Syndrome patients like yourself believe they must be good if I hear it on the radio every day.

And you've basically made a fool of yourself in front of everyone. If you're telling me that Soundgarden has Metal songs, then name me the "Metal" songs that SP has come out with. You know, since you think they're heavier than Soundgarden. You're a complete clown. Give it up.
    You just proved you can't read. I already gave you a song heavier than anything Soundgarden did by them. It's not my fault if you're afraid to listen and challenge your opinions. You can also check out Tales of a Scorched Earth, although they never played that live.

I'll take L7 over Soundgarden too while we're at it. Chewy has no idea who that is though

You just proved you can't read. I already gave you a song heavier than anything Soundgarden did by them. It's not my fault if you're afraid to listen and challenge your opinions. You can also check out Tales of a Scorched Earth, although they never played that live.
    You posted one song that they played Live which bands usually go off script and louder when playing Live. Soundgarden's entire catalog is harder than anything SP has ever done. Spoken truth. No amount of crying and back and forth you want to do with me is going to change that. Deal with it. Suck it up. You can post all night and day if you want. I'll be here to shut you down. Hell, SP are even listed as Alternative Rock band. Which they are. There is no denying that. But you think you're the only one who listens to heavy music on this board? Just because you worship SP doesn't give you the right to make outlandish claims that they are better than Soundgarden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Alice In Chains, and then to top it off, to tell us that they are heavier than those bands as well.

You posted one song that they played Live which bands usually go off script and louder when playing Live. Soundgarden's entire catalog is harder than anything SP has ever done. Spoken truth. No amount of crying and back and forth you want to do with me is going to change that. Deal with it. Suck it up. You can post all night and day if you want. I'll be here to shut you down. Hell, SP are even listed as Alternative Rock band. Which they are. There is no denying that. But you think you're the only one who listens to heavy music on this board? Just because you worship SP doesn't give you the right to make outlandish claims that they are better than Soundgarden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Alice In Chains, and then to top it off, to tell us that they are heavier than those bands as well.
    Nirvana, AIC and SG are all heavier than SP on average for sure, I just said SP has songs that are heavier than anything those bands did. Again, you can look up the studio version of XYU or Tales of a Scorched Earth, amongst others like **** You (An Ode to No One). Pearl Jam aren't even heavy, so not sure why you're lumping them in with the other 3. I don't think I'm the only one who listens to heavy music on here, but when you go around acting like SG is super heavy and say hair metal is legit, I can tell you don't listen to actually heavy music. You would poop your pants if you heard black metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    You mean rank from bad to worse???? All of them are like this to me.
    OK boomer...

Nirvana, AIC and SG are all heavier than SP on average for sure, I just said SP has songs that are heavier than anything those bands did. Again, you can look up the studio version of XYU or Tales of a Scorched Earth, amongst others like **** You (An Ode to No One). Pearl Jam aren't even heavy, so not sure why you're lumping them in with the other 3. I don't think I'm the only one who listens to heavy music on here, but when you go around acting like SG is super heavy and say hair metal is legit, I can tell you don't listen to actually heavy music. You would poop your pants if you heard black metal.

Black Metal is unlistenable garbage. It's just noise. Been listening to Metal for longer than you've been alive so I know plenty of Black Metal bands. Death Metal is the heaviest I'll go in terms of finding actual songs that I can headbang to. Bands like Morbid Angel, Bolt Thrower, and Amon Amarth. But on a regular basis, the best and most appealing genres of Metal are Thrash and Traditional.