Default Gronk traded! Patriots reportedly trading Rob Gronkowski to Buccaneers

Tom Brady to Rob Gronkowski will continue to be a thing.

Per ESPN, the Patriots will trade Gronk to the Buccaneers, with the Patriots receiving a 4th round draft pick, while the Buccs get a 7th round pick.

Default Re: Gronk traded! Patroits reportedly trading Rob Gronkowski to Buccaneers

The Super Bowl is in Tampa Bay this year too.

Brady has to be stopped... we can't let him surpass his current Thanos status and win a home game in the SB.

They should just end the NFL if that happens.

Default Re: Gronk traded! Patroits reportedly trading Rob Gronkowski to Buccaneers

I feel bad as a Pats fan saying this...

I want to see what happens if the Pats and the Bucs both suck. I feel like that would be just...incredible. Would the world just end? Would ESPN headquarters melt?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    I feel bad as a Pats fan saying this...

I want to see what happens if the Pats and the Bucs both suck. I feel like that would be just...incredible. Would the world just end? Would ESPN headquarters melt?
    Patriots could definitely be bad but Tampa should have a good year unless Brady is washed up. Stupid people would use it as fuel to discredit Belichick but I wouldn't mind seeing Brady get his seventh.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Patriots could definitely be bad but Tampa should have a good year unless Brady is washed up. Stupid people would use it as fuel to discredit Belichick but I wouldn't mind seeing Brady get his seventh.
    I have no problem declaring Belichick the greatest coach of all time... I do have a small problem declaring Brady the greatest Football player of all time... I'd feel a little bit better saying he's the GOAT QB, but not player.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    I have no problem declaring Belichick the greatest coach of all time... I do have a small problem declaring Brady the greatest Football player of all time... I'd feel a little bit better saying he's the GOAT QB, but not player.
    Because of the importance of the quarterback the greatest quarterback is the greatest player. Otherwise I would agree with you, as there is no other position Brady could play at the NFL level and there have been thousands of better athletes.

Default Re: Gronk traded! Patriots reportedly trading Rob Gronkowski to Buccaneers

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    The Super Bowl is in Tampa Bay this year too.

Brady has to be stopped... we can't let him surpass his current Thanos status and win a home game in the SB.

They should just end the NFL if that happens.
    Watch T20 World Cup 2020 Live Score & Streaming for free

Yes you are right! Brady has to be stopped now!

Default Re: Gronk traded! Patriots reportedly trading Rob Gronkowski to Buccaneers