Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: 2020 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Very happy how the draft went for the Raiders in day 2 & 3.

Bowden Jr - Versatile player, played QB while leading Kentucky in rushing yards and receiving yards, single handedly carried his team. Ran a 4.38 40 time. Gruden is gonna have some creative plays drawn up for him. Drafted as a RB which makes sense since we lack depth at that position.

Bryan Edwards - Big & physical WR, nice hands, able to win 50-50 battles, red zone threat. Teammate of Deebo who was very good as a rookie with the 49ers, both produced similar production playing together.

Tanner Muse - Probably my least favorite pick, high IQ player, fast, but a project. Will move to linebacker in the pros, will automatically make the team cause he can be an elite special teams player.

John Simpson - Elite run blocking guard, 6 foot 4 & 320 pounds, didn't allow a sack in 2019 with Clemson. 34 bench reps at the combine which was 3rd best for OL.

Amik Robertson - Many feel he was a steal at the 4th round. Small CB, but makes up with it with his physical play. Good instincts, rare ball skills, good against the run

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    It's a bad pick... but not horrible in my opinion... Only because Hurts is a really good QB that can step in and actually win games if Wentz is out for a few weeks, and you can always trade him later.

Sometimes it's good to invest in a back up QB.... Sometimes. Again, it's a bad pick, but not awful.
    They should have waited on qb. They needed a linebacker/edge more than a backup qb. It was foolish of them. They also passed up on Jefferson, who will be an elite WR. Reagor has speed burst but Jefferson is just a better all-around player. Eagles had a crap draft.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status...492113928?s=19

Here's the thing about the Jalen Hurts pick... it can be argued, in my opinion, that Hurts (OU) has the POTENTIAL to be better than Kyler (OU) and Mayfield (OU) who both went #1 overall. I'm not saying that is the case, but I think that debate can possibly be made.

Hell, after Joe Burrow, you may be able to put up an argument that Jalen Hurts was the next best QB on the board all things considered (Tua injuries). So if you have a player with an extremely high value based on your Best Player Available Ranking System, then it's not a horrible pick for Philly.

Had Dak Prescott's brother not passed away the night we drafted CeeDee, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that Dallas took him there w/ the second pick, depending on where they had Diggs and others ranked. I wouldn't have been upset with that pick is all I'm saying. Shocked but not Upset.

Philly Fans should not hate this pick when you factor in the Wentz injuries... and that Nick Foles won a SB for them. It's more of a C+ pick in my book... Not an F, but there are $hit load of Eagle Fans that are outraged on youtube as if the pick was a complete train wreck. I mean seriously, do they not remember Super Bowl 52?

Here's the thing though, by drafting Hurts they've guaranteed a QB controversy.

The moment Wentz puts 3-4 bad games together, half of Philly fans going to demand that Hurts start.

See... The Boys invested in #2 QB. It's not a bad idea no matter what team you are.

Lots of Dallas fans are complaining about the Dalton signing because currently he makes more than Dak.

We need to pay stop paying games and pay Dak... it's disrespectful at this point.

Saw a basketball once

That's enough picks for me. Will check the other results at the end of the round.

If any of these picks surprised you, then share!

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by NiganDong View Post
    That's enough picks for me. Will check the other results at the end of the round.
    showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/
    If any of these picks surprised you, then share!
    I got it.

See... The Boys invested in #2 QB. It's not a bad idea no matter what team you are.

we are going to find out if Dalton has anything left.

he got us the save today.

RIP Dak