Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: "The whole world knows Stephen Curry can't play f--king defense" - Mav Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: "The whole world knows Stephen Curry can't play f--king defense" - Mav Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post

That suffocating Box and One defense

Quote Originally Posted by PoutinPippin View Post

That suffocating Box and One defense

But that is suffocating box and one defense. I don't know why you're laughing.

In this case it's actually LeBron on 6 because he's also being defended by the shot clock.

It should be noted that this is the type of defense that Jordan said would've ruined his career if it were made legal.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    But that is suffocating box and one defense. I don't know why you're laughing.

In this case it's actually LeBron on 6 because he's also being defended by the shot clock.

It should be noted that this is the type of defense that Jordan said would've ruined his career if it were made legal.
    Michael was clearly being generous, and also clearly exaggerating.

21 Year old Michael Jordan destroyed international competition against the same legal zone defenses.

The point is LeBron has no go to moves in the half court against set defenses. With the night he had shooting the ball, with his responsibility, he should’ve took that shot. Puny little Stephanie Curry was not going to stop him from doing some thing if he had ability to create space, or dribble pull up game.

All that clip shows me is that he doesn’t have some of the skills sets the other all-time great scores did. And he does his damage in transition and exclusively around the basket. I’m watching that clip and I see go hard left for a one or two dribble pull-up jumper and he would’ve been fine.

But continue with your excuses, don’t let me dampen the excuse parade from the LeBron fans.

He was clearly scared and too chickenshit to take that shot.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I am going to defend Curry one time , and this is it...

Opponents will score at will against him

But he will hit 1/2 court shots and go up 1 point for every shot / with his push shot.
    (I doubt if ever saw him post up a player even in Taiwan , when he was playing against grade school kids.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

oh shit / I did it again hahhaaaaaa

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    Hey what happened at 3:25?

Why didn't Jordan rely on his patented mid range jumper there and decided to go for a layup the same thing you criticize LeBron for?

ol mikey stumbles

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    The only superstar since Steve Nash to get substituted out of a game for being a defensive liability
    except for kyrie and kevin love. they used to get benched regularly on the cavs for that. it happened to kyrie again in boston.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    Poor guy

Is thie finally an iconic moment for CUrry in the play offs?
    Is there iconic moments in your life?

No.

The guy in your av can't even make the playoffs.

So calm down

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    Hey what happened at 3:25?

Why didn't Jordan rely on his patented mid range jumper there and decided to go for a layup the same thing you criticize LeBron for?

Wow, that was an embarrassing sequence for Mike.
    Should've passed it to Steve Kerr to bail him out again.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    The only superstar since Steve Nash to get substituted out of a game for being a defensive liability

has any superstar ever been sat in a final posession of a game? i can't think of any

Kind of obvious stuff.

I disagree with that line about Jordan. The answer there is probably George Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    has any superstar ever been sat in a final posession of a game? i can't think of any
    It's funny how the warriors tried their best to treat that christmas game as if it was happening in the finals. They were really trying to win it because with kd they wanted to show him that they're already a dynasty but it seems stephen curry wasn't finished yet in suffering the aftermath effect trauma of 2016 finals, wherein he got outplayed by matthew dellavedova and in the process, blew their very 3-1 lead.