Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Default Re: "The whole world knows Stephen Curry can't play f--king defense" - Mav Carter

I swear this epic shot could have put steve kerr in the hot seat. Luckily it didn't.

Good college starter

Default Re: "The whole world knows Stephen Curry can't play f--king defense" - Mav Carter

Without Curry Warriors had 26th ranked defensive rating. With Curry Warriors had 5th ranked defensive rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    Without Curry Warriors had 26th ranked defensive rating. With Curry Warriors had 5th ranked defensive rating.
    Last year without klay, the warriors did not make the playoffs for the first time since 2012 and for the second time this year.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Last year without klay, the warriors did not make the playoffs for the first time since 2012 and for the second time this year.
    From last place to play-in—never done before.

Which only led us to this shot made by the one you call 'lesser individual', handing over your hero his first loss in the losers bracket of his career because of his laughable defense in clutch moments such as this one.

7-time NBA All-Star

That's because the Warriors' offense becomes potent with Curry, which wears down the opponent's defense more, so they have less capacity for offense - so his offense helps win the attrition battle (applying more pressure then they face), which is part of what makes a basketball team better and win games.

But yeah, his defense is probably a little underrated too..

Btw, in contrast to Curry's elite shooting and ball movement wearing down defenses, Lebron's ball-dominance doesn't shift defenses/wear down teams like the ball movement he faces on the championship level, so opponents are always fresher with more capacity to go off offensively.. Not surprisingly, Lebron's ball-dominance has a lottery record against ball movement teams (Mavs, Spurs, Warriors).
    Last edited by 3ba11; 09-16-2021 at 03:36 AM.

Banned

From last place to playoffs. Then Adam Silver happened.

Quote Originally Posted by 000 View Post
    From last place to playoffs. Then Adam Silver happened.
    Reasons and excuses.

Banned

^ brain damage

Axe has either got to be Jeff's sad excuse to padd the ish numbers or the biggest loser on this site since Simon. Babyboi has never taken a break from posting 50 times a day during these harsh, basement-dwelling corona times.

Mav Carter clearly doesn't know basketball.

Steph does not lock down anyone 1 on 1 but he is a good enough 1 on 1 defender and he's a really good team defender.

Also... hold this L... Axe is not Jeff. He is a very longstanding poster here with many different accounts.

The amount of mental illness on this board can only be surpassed by 4chan, which is all "anonymous" posting.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Axe has either got to be Jeff's sad excuse to padd the ish numbers or the biggest loser on this site since Simon. Babyboi has never taken a break from posting 50 times a day during these harsh, basement-dwelling corona times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post

Steph does not lock down anyone 1 on 1 but he is a good enough 1 on 1 defender and he's a really good team defender.

Also... hold this L... Axe is not Jeff. He is a very longstanding poster here with many different accounts.

The amount of mental illness on this board can only be surpassed by 4chan, which is all "anonymous" posting.
    Meltdown. Sorry but like i said earlier, i'm not anyone else's alt or dup. Once i do create one tho, it will only be because i got banned on my main here, which will be unlikely.

Also, you guys are always pretty much free to put me in your ignore lists if you'd please. Wouldn't affect me whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post

Yeah, he definitely has a mental illness. That's obvious. Nobody would spend that much time posting every single day. If you're saying he's a longstanding poster, then it can only be Simon. Noone else is that crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Yeah, he definitely has a mental illness. That's obvious. Nobody would spend that much time posting every single day. If you're saying he's a longstanding poster, then it can only be Simon. Noone else is that crazy.
    Again, i am not simon or whoever else is in your mind rn. But sorry if my existence has made you miserable. I know dub stans here will never be happy about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Again, i am not simon or whoever else is in your mind rn. But sorry if my existence has made you miserable. I know dub stans here will never be happy about me.
    You being a loser and being called one doesn't make me miserable. Unlike you, most people on here visit this website as a hobby for fun, our entire existence isn't based on being here 24/7.