Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Can anyone post where Trump said to ingest Lysol?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    What's worse is there is nothing he can do or say that the mass Trump haters will contort and blow out of proportion?

I literally asked where Trump said to use Lysol and look how easy it is to take that out of context
    Understand that you are whining only because of a specific brand. He said "disinfectant." Lysol felt a sense of responsibility or possibly just wanted to avoid a stupid lawsuit and so issues a statement telling people not to ingest their product. A few days of deserved derision later you make a thread that is basically, "how can you say the emperor has no clothes when he's wearing socks? "

And that probably gives this thread too much credit

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Why would anyone feel the need to constantly defend someone who constantly makes completely ridiculous and ignorant statements? Has high school bully traits? Been a sly weasel his whole life?

The loud mouthed right wingers on here look like absolute fools on a daily basis. Extremely low intelligence levels. I can't believe Max and co are actually so patient with them. It's a shame people from the right, who ARE actually quite smart and not complete assholes, don't call out all these kind of guys who give their whole ideology a bad name.

They are just so stupid and predictable. Absolutely gullible fools.

Bashes trump for being a bully... check

Goes on to call right wingers fools, low intelligence etc under the alt 'Satan' check

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    what the f***!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

you gonna know i'm gonna know people gonna know

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

that is the funniest video ive ever seen in my life.

i will never experience dopamine again.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Understand that you are whining only because of a specific brand. He said "disinfectant." Lysol felt a sense of responsibility or possibly just wanted to avoid a stupid lawsuit and so issues a statement telling people not to ingest their product. A few days of deserved derision later you make a thread that is basically, "how can you say the emperor has no clothes when he's wearing socks? "

And that probably gives this thread too much credit
    So it's right to misappropriated something and take it out of context as long as it is used in defamation

Got it ��

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You realize he didn’t even deny saying it and claimed instead he was being sarcastic right?
    What I got from his statement is he heard they are experimenting with certain success. And to continue experimenting. I never heard inject yourself with disinfectant. It's bizarre how everyone hears something completely different

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

So it's right to misappropriated something and take it out of context as long as it is used in defamation

Got it ��
    The only one taking it out of context is Trump himself when he claims to have been making a joke. But what's really funny is you trying to defend the statement after Trump himself said it wasn't serious. He knows it was a dumb comment and somehow you don't.

He didn't say that, but he did seem to think injecting disinfectants could help combat coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    The only one taking it out of context is Trump himself when he claims to have been making a joke. But what's really funny is you trying to defend the statement after Trump himself said it wasn't serious. He knows it was a dumb comment and somehow you don't.
    Interpreting it in the most literal way is not defending what he said. What I heard was, " hey, I heard you doctors are having success injecting disinfectants, keep trying." to what you hear "inject Lysol in your bodies!"

Like I said, for people like you it's ok to talk out of context in the name of defamation. The fact he retracted really isn't relevant to what I'm saying.

I guess when you make comments it's ok to exaggerate them because you can be arrogant bully who is put in a high power position. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Who's saying anything about inhaling alcohol?

Yes dissolving agents are harmful to the dermis which it too has a lipid layer, what's your point?

and while we're at it, gas is flammable

and oxygen is needed to survive

as is water

and inhaling alcohol can result in alcohol poisoning

oh wait, you said that one.
    You were defending Trumps statement about using "disinfectants inside the body" by posting a study that washing your hands with alcohol destroys the virus.

That's nonsensical. What were you trying to achieve? I guess everybody knows how disinfectants work - except for Trump.

I brought up ethanol, because it's the least harmful for the human body to inhale. Which falls into the "use inside the body" category. Anything else is asinine.

Interpreting it in the most literal way is not defending what he said. What I heard was, " hey, I heard you doctors are having success injecting disinfectants, keep trying." to what you hear "inject Lysol in your bodies!"

Like I said, for people like you it's ok to talk out of context in the name of defamation. The fact he retracted really isn't relevant to what I'm saying.

I guess when you make comments it's ok to exaggerate them because you can be arrogant bully who is put in a high power position. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
    So for you the only thing that matters is if he used a brandname? Doctors don't inject disinfectants.

Good college starter

I think Trump is a complete buffoon. But people who don't think disinfectant can be used inside the body are narrow-minded. Look up ozone therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post

So for you the only thing that matters is if he used a brandname? Doctors don't inject disinfectants.
    It doesn't matter to me. But it seems to matter to the millions who hate Trump including Pelosi when she literally said Trump told people to inject Lysol

Also look up UVGI. It's considered a disinfectant.