Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Rufus is now MIA

First it was Justin, then me but I was in the hospital recovering from a car accident and I came back just like Jesus my lord and savior did, and now Rufus.

He is old. He is a dentist meaning he has close proximity to young females that he fondles while they're under.

Has Rufus succumbed to the 'Rona? I sure hope not.

Default Re: Rufus is now MIA

Wow, way to accuse rufus of sexual assault there buddy.

He's probably fine and just doesn't feel like posting rn or is busy/stressed with work.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Wow, way to accuse rufus of sexual assault there buddy.

Are you kidding me? He's the luckiest SOB out there. He's got the best job in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Are you kidding me? He's the luckiest SOB out there. He's got the best job in the world.
    It's pretty telling that you think the "benefits" of being a dentist are getting to sexually assault unconscious women.

Rufus is a good dude, he is not taking advantage of anyone while they are drugged. I don't care if you're kidding or not buddy
    My guess is he's relaxing in a secluded area and there is crappy internet there. Prob a vacation home up in Maine or something like that. Hope he's doing aight, and staying safe.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

If he runs a dental practice...my guess is that he's going through really stressful times and can't be bothered with ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    If he runs a dental practice...my guess is that he's going through really stressful times and can't be bothered with ISH.
    This or he did get the virus

He's up there in age I believe, and he is up in people's faces for a living...not a good combo.

Get back soon, paulpaul, so you can return to posting your views on the stock market. You were our best predictor of stock market - whenever you gloated, stock market went down 2 weeks later. Whenever you talked gloom, market shot up 2 weeks later. We miss that and your Lil Donny ultimate loyalty no matter what he did or said.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Rufus is a good dude, he is not taking advantage of anyone while they are drugged. I don't care if you're kidding or not buddy
    My guess is he's relaxing in a secluded area and there is crappy internet there. Prob a vacation home up in Maine or something like that. Hope he's doing aight, and staying safe.
    i would. if no one is around, why not? it's only illegal if u get caught.

i hope rufus is a-okay.

College superstar

He's probably making the most of the situation and finally getting round to writing a cookbook.

Bout damm time I say.

i hope he's doing good.

What a different time we live in where we judge eachother based on a political affiliation. Toxic people focus on that. That's what makes this place unbearable. focus back 5 years and Rufus was one of those posters everyone aspired to be. Intellegent. Good job. Good father and husband. Contributed positively. One year after that in 2016 openly supports Trump. That all of a sudden make him a foul perosn? Right. I never seen him attack anyone who disagrees with him unless he's bullied. this stupid new politically charged BASKETBALL forum pushes a guy like him out

Bravo ISH

Good blessing wherever you are Rufus

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    What a different time we live in where we judge eachother based on a political affiliation. Toxic people focus on that. That's what makes this place unbearable. focus back 5 years and Rufus was one of those posters everyone aspired to be. Intellegent. Good job. Good father and husband. Contributed positively. One year after that in 2016 openly supports Trump. That all of a sudden make him a foul perosn? Right. I never seen him attack anyone who disagrees with him unless he's bullied. this stupid new politically charged BASKETBALL forum pushes a guy like him out

Bravo ISH

Good blessing wherever you are Rufus
    To be fair he blindly defended Trump on alot of stuff the pre '16 Rufus wouldn't have if Trump ran for the Dems with the same policies. Iirc he even admitted that. Chewing while not close in intellect did the same. Take a look back 5 or 6 years and those very same people weren't as dogmatic.

Trump's election also changed the people on the conservative side.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    To be fair he blindly defended Trump on alot of stuff the pre '16 Rufus wouldn't have if Trump ran for the Dems with the same policies. Iirc he even admitted that. Chewing while not close in intellect did the same. Take a look back 5 or 6 years and those very same people weren't as dogmatic.

Trump's election also changed the people on the conservative side.
    Fair point.

Although I do believe level headed people gravitate away from toxicity. I do think he was pushed into being a Trump defender due to the obnoxious attitudes of Trump haters, which gave him more incentive.

The problem with people who are well liked is that they feel it will be retributed. Unfortunately doesn't happen on a political landscape. I'm sure he felt quite offended the same people who looked up to him are the same people smiting him over his political preference. That is truly sad

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Fair point.

Although I do believe level headed people gravitate away from toxicity. I do think he was pushed into being a Trump defender due to the obnoxious attitudes of Trump haters, which gave him more incentive.

The problem with people who are well liked is that they feel it will be retributed. Unfortunately doesn't happen on a political landscape. I'm sure he felt quite offended the same people who looked up to him are the same people smiting him over his political preference. That is truly sad
    I big reason why I don't partake in political discussion in real life is that it's the easiest way to **** up relationships without any benefit. You rarely can convince an adult to change the views on life and I also don't want my views to be changed without reason, just to make someone else comfortable talking to me.

Of course if asked I'll share my views on politics, but I won't try to convince anyone.

Online is different. Alot of the banter is just entertainment.