Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: If lockdowns are lifted b/c it's supposedly safe, ppl have the right to not wear

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Andrew Schulz is the best comedian at the moment. Hilarious guy and has good cultural commentary.
    Are you familiar with Tim Dillon? I think you would like his content

Default Re: If lockdowns are lifted b/c it's supposedly safe, ppl have the right to not wear

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Just because you are bored does not mean the virus is gone.
    Except it's really not that serious.

Until there are approved vaccines against COVID-19 strains, just wear the damn masks when you are outside among public. It is neither hard nor expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Until there are approved vaccines against COVID-19 strains, just wear the damn masks when you are outside among public. It is neither hard nor expensive.
    Half you dudes would have a heart attack if you came to south Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Half you dudes would have a heart attack if you came to south Florida.
    I get it. Irresponsible and/or ignorant people exist. A big group of those showed up in Toronto last Saturday too.

https://www.cp24.com/news/ford-slams...park-1.4953103

The city has been dealing with that with more police and drawing social distance circles on the park.

It is hard to change their minds but at least good, smart people will keep on trying to protect everybody including those irresponsible, ignorant people.

Local High School Star

I'm sorry, I thought this was America. I'll wear or not wear whatever the hell I want when I'm out in public, mind you.

Local High School Star

No need for masks anymore folks. Apparently the government doesn't give a shit about letting coronavirus ravage people by lifting the lockdowns. Coronavirus all gone now right? Good **** wearing masks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake View Post
    No need for masks anymore folks. Apparently the government doesn't give a shit about letting coronavirus ravage people by lifting the lockdowns. Coronavirus all gone now right? Good **** wearing masks.
    You didn’t bring up any of these concerns during the protests and rioting so your opinion in these matters should be ignored. Be objective next time.