Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: If lockdowns are lifted b/c it's supposedly safe, ppl have the right to not wear

Quote Originally Posted by Phong View Post
    You can't expect a generation of weaklings who need safe spaces not to go on full panic mode.

"I won't feel safe until there's a vaccine. I'm gonna lock myself in until then."

It's one thing to be concerned and take precautionary measures but they're literally terrified and think the Grim Reaper is waiting on the other side of the door.
    It is all media narratives now. It has many so scared they will likely just sit in the corner sucking their thumbs being too scared to walk outside. Of course that is fine with me. They are free to sit there in their house wearing their pj's until they starve for all I care. Nobody will force them to leave their houses.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: If lockdowns are lifted b/c it's supposedly safe, ppl have the right to not wear

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    The government does not have the right to make us wear mask but business owners definitely have the right to require people wear them before entering their business.
    The beauty of being a business owner in America, the right to 86 any customer for any given reason on your property

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake View Post
    I'm sorry I thought this was America, that's all.
    it is.

whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake View Post
    ????, I am not sure what you are getting at here. Yea it is America. I agree 100% the government cant force us to wear mask. You are free to not wear a mask but store owners can place rules for entry into their stores as long as they are not discriminatory. Have you ever seen a "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service " sign? Requiring a mask for entry is the same thing.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

It is all media narratives now. It has many so scared they will likely just sit in the corner sucking their thumbs being too scared to walk outside. Of course that is fine with me. They are free to sit there in their house wearing their pj's until they starve for all I care. Nobody will force them to leave their houses.
    fair enough.

and for those who mock the stay at home orders, who think its a hoax and who dont socially distance themselves/wear masks, please do not goto a hospital when you get sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    The beauty of being a business owner in America, the right to 86 any customer for any given reason on your property
    Yep!!!

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

????, I am not sure what you are getting at here. Yea it is America. I agree 100% the government cant force us to wear mask. You are free to not wear a mask but store owners can place rules for entry into their stores as long as they are not discriminatory. Have you ever seen a "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service " sign? Requiring a mask for entry is the same thing.
    must protect your employees

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

If you don't like masks, i guess people should start wearing helmets most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan View Post
    fair enough.

and for those who mock the stay at home orders, who think its a hoax and who dont socially distance themselves/wear masks, please do not goto a hospital when you get sick.
    Along the same lines those that want to keep the lockdowns in place indefinitely please do not ask for a personal financial bailout!!!

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

The US has 33.3% of all the world's reported coronavirus cases...and we are 5% of the world's population.

And a big part of that is because we have more spoiled self righteous dipshits than any other country. Think people in other countries feel threatened over wearing a mask? Like they're freedom got ass raped or something? ... we've reached Idiocracy here.

Local High School Star

I see the disinfectant

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    in their time, they faced far worse disease and physical calamity.

and didnt need to hide to face life.

Tony Barnhart@MrCFB

Here is a photo of an undetermined Georgia Tech home game during the 1918 college football season. That's when the sport was hit by the Spanish flu and the end of World War I. The photo was taken by a student, Thomas Carter. It was provided by Georgia Tech alumnus Andy McNeal.

https://twitter.com/MrCFB/status/1257835680157351938

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

lol, the entire stadium is wearing masks...something tells me tpols will ignore that

"This is Merica, not Ameristan!!!"