Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast
    Great college starter

Default Re: LeFraud "Black People are Hunted everytime we step foot outside"

For the record, since people always bring it up as a deflection, I live in Chicago and prior to this social distancing shit there were protests and marches damn near every other weekend about gun violence and victims of it in the city over the years. Tons of other work being done as well to curb the crime

So people saying these things don’t happen are being disingenuous.They don’t really want to know whether it’s happening or not, it’s just a deflection

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause View Post
    For the record, since people always bring it up as a deflection, I live in Chicago and prior to this social distancing shit there were protests and marches damn near every other weekend about gun violence and victims of it in the city over the years. Tons of other work being done as well to curb the crime

So people saying these things don’t happen are being disingenuous.They don’t really want to know whether it’s happening or not, it’s just a deflection
    Well then it isn't working, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I personally think the black community should be making a significant effort to repatriate the southeast US, as that is the ancestral homeland for most blacks in America (in terms of American origins, not counting Africa obviously).

It's already where most blacks live, and it would be the easiest place to concentrate black political and economic efforts. What are blacks doing living poor in Baltimore, Detroit, Philadelphia?? Like, for what??

Not saying the country should be legally segregated at all. Just like Asians, Indians, Africans, Europeans etc. come to here to work in specific industries for specific companies etc and move where they get hired. Any black folks could do the same. Like if you have a career and a reason to live somewhere, of course go there. But for blacks who are trying to get their feet under them and get on the right track... why not do it in a region that is specifically dedicated to black advancement?

That's literally what jews did/are doing with Israel, and the US is funding it big time.

I wonder why black folks aren't making a similar effort to get similar assistance. State and local governments of course depend on and exploit black folks to counterbalance small-government white people, so phony and insincere Democratic political overlords who play up 'tolerance and diversity' would be the biggest obstacles.

But I personally think it should be something the black community pushes for, and then you'd find out who's really invested in black liberation, and who isn't.

Curious about your thoughts. Or anyone else's.

No responses to this, surprise surprise.

Black community's destiny is in their hands, but like any other group they're mostly controlled by media narratives, which are decided entirely by other groups wishing to exploit them.

All the 'solutions' that are provided for their consideration are provided by CNN or corporate backed black puppets in Congress.

The average black man simply isn't nearly educated, informed, and independent enough to control his own destiny. He's a hamster on a wheel, and that's why he's kept in random cities around the country, as the poor stepping stones who will reliably vote for corporate backed big government politicians, who ultimately fund a bunch of money to... ahem... a certain other Chosen homeland. When inevitably poor blacks end up the victim of crime or police brutality, it's all the more easier for Big Gov agendas to be pushed through as the fear increases thanks to the carefully crafted media spotlight and narrative.

But most humans aren't thinkers and they wont consider ideas which arne't presented to them as being popular and supported by a large number of mainstream individuals. It's a paradox of being average. You can't speed ahead if you're average, because otherwise youre not average. You gotta stay with the group. And when the group accepts new ideas, usually because it's presented to them in the media as having been already accepted by their peers, the average man nods and repeats and tries to pretend for the world he actually understands these things that are going on.

And the group is EZ PEEZY to control.

3-time NBA All-Star

Black community's destiny is in their hands, but like any other group they're mostly controlled by media narratives, which are decided entirely by other groups wishing to exploit them.

All the 'solutions' that are provided for their consideration are provided by CNN or corporate backed black puppets in Congress.

The average black man simply isn't nearly educated, informed, and independent enough to control his own destiny. He's a hamster on a wheel, and that's why he's kept in random cities around the country, as the poor stepping stones who will reliably vote for corporate backed big government politicians, who ultimately fund a bunch of money to... ahem... a certain other Chosen homeland. When inevitably poor blacks end up the victim of crime or police brutality, it's all the more easier for Big Gov agendas to be pushed through as the fear increases thanks to the carefully crafted media spotlight and narrative.

But most humans aren't thinkers and they wont consider ideas which arne't presented to them as being popular and supported by a large number of mainstream individuals. It's a paradox of being average. You can't speed ahead if you're average, because otherwise youre not average. You gotta stay with the group. And when the group accepts new ideas, usually because it's presented to them in the media as having been already accepted by their peers, the average man nods and repeats and tries to pretend for the world he actually understands these things that are going on.

This has to be some of the most idiotic drivel ive ever seen on here and ive seen alot. Get back on your meds dude

This shit is WILD.

Live less than a block from an airport and had chinooks land in it

The entire national guard has been called up, first time in its history

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    This has to be some of the most idiotic drivel ive ever seen on here and ive seen alot. Get back on your meds dude

Im looking for some substance in your response.

Not seeing it.

Looking thru your post history, maybe it’s hiding there.

Nope, still nowhere around.

Darn.

Not seeing it.

Darn.
    look into my eyes...

3-time NBA All-Star

Not seeing it.

Darn.
    Its hard to reply with substance to something so idiotic and just inaccurate. Literally everything you said is nonsense. Trolls like you just ignore the truth so why bother dude.

Decent playground baller

The only thing I want to add to this thread right now is.... 2020 is one of the worst years I can remember.. damn I hope this year turns around soon.

Donald Trump is the anti-christ

Local High School Star

I don't think you fully comprehend the level of inequality created by generations of oppression and discrimination and racism. Blacks have only had full citizenship 50 years.
    CNN didn't created a two tier class system based on the color of your skin. Everybody refers to the Civil Rights Riots of the 60's but you don't hear about the largest racial riots in American history. The destruction of Black Wallstreet,
    35 blocks of black owned and operated business burned down to the ground by whites 1921. Maybe this is what your talking about when you say black people "lack education" bit I don't think you will find it in most history books.
    The Black community has a ton of self inflicted problems but you can not ignore the real levers of control which are government institutions which do not apply justice equally and have been used to suppress black peoples advancement.
    That's why in 2020 most of the "Black above average" people I know tense up when a police car his behind them even though they have done nothing wrong.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    I don't think you fully comprehend the level of inequality created by generations of oppression and discrimination and racism. Blacks have only had full citizenship 50 years.
    CNN didn't created a two tier class system based on the color of your skin. Everybody refers to the Civil Rights Riots of the 60's but you don't hear about the largest racial riots in American history. The destruction of Black Wallstreet,
    35 blocks of black owned and operated business burned down to the ground by whites 1921. Maybe this is what your talking about when you say black people "lack education" bit I don't think you will find it in most history books.
    The Black community has a ton of self inflicted problems but you can not ignore the real levers of control which are government institutions which do not apply justice equally and have been used to suppress black peoples advancement.
    That's why in 2020 most of the "Black above average" people I know tense up when a police car his behind them even though they have done nothing wrong.
    well said. I dont know what this dude is talking about. Me and my friends dont fear the police because the media tells us too. We fear the police because they've been beating us and harassing us sense we were kids. Plus for the most the police are portrayed in a positive light by the media so i dont what this idiot is talking about. Like i said though the police is not the peoples friend. They take orders and serve the same people thats been oppressing minorities sense day 1. Just wait until the government starts taking away everyones freedom and everyone including white people start fighting back. Who do you think will be their to forcefully stop them? It will be the police and military. They arnt our friends. Never trust anyone who blindly takes orders from someone else. They dont serve you the serve the ones giving the orders. The police dont serve and protect us and the military for damn sure dosnt fight for our freedom. These are some of the biggest lies ever.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

so what does lebron james has to say about all these riots?

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause View Post

well said. it seems bringing up chicago's black on black crime is the new form of deflection every time police brutality arises