Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

Thread: LeBron: "Black People are Hunted everytime we step foot outside"

Default Re: LeFraud "Black People are Hunted everytime we step foot outside"

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Yeah man. They always focus on the reaction instead of what caused the shit in the first place.
    You can't change the past.

People are calling you out for the choices you're making today.

That's on you.

Nobody has a magic wand.

Also, nobody cares about your issues, just like you dont care about the issues of starving kids in India or Afghanistan. If you cared about them as much as you expect people today who never owned a slave or let off a firehose to care about the black community, youd be in the Peace Corps right now. Living humbly on foreign soil helping out the under privileged. Even though anyone could say "Dude, you grew up in America, youre way privileged no matter what race. Your minimum wage is more than what most of the world makes. You got clean water, you got public education, you got food stamps and section 8 and everything guaranteeing the basics. People in other countries are laughing at you making excuses for not achieving when you got all that. Other people are sleeping on dirt with empty stomachs, getting bit by scorpions and tarantulas at night."

But you have your own life to worry about and so do we. You can choose to look at the Black American glass as half full, or half empty. And you can see some black people make the most of it, others shit the bed.

So if you got problems, handle them. And if you handle them by starting a confrontation with someone else minding their business, dont cry croc tears when you get SLAPPED DOWN.

Bitch n!gga.

lebrons a fa ag

College star

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

That's on you.

Nobody has a magic wand.

Also, nobody cares about your issues, just like you dont care about the issues of starving kids in India or Afghanistan. If you cared about them as much as you expect people today who never owned a slave or let off a firehose to care about the black community, youd be in the Peace Corps right now. Living humbly on foreign soil helping out the under privileged. Even though anyone could say "Dude, you grew up in America, youre way privileged no matter what race. Your minimum wage is more than what most of the world makes. You got clean water, you got public education, you got food stamps and section 8 and everything guaranteeing the basics. People in other countries are laughing at you making excuses for not achieving when you got all that. Other people are sleeping on dirt with empty stomachs, getting bit by scorpions and tarantulas at night."

But you have your own life to worry about and so do we. You can choose to look at the Black American glass as half full, or half empty. And you can see some black people make the most of it, others shit the bed.

So if you got problems, handle them. And if you handle them by starting a confrontation with someone else minding their business, dont cry croc tears when you get SLAPPED DOWN.

Bitch n!gga.
    Bruh your a flicking idiot. None of this drivel has anything to do with the topic at hand. And for your information i absolutely care about starving kids or people everywhere although i agree its not my responsibility to change that. It has nothing to do with responsibility of basic citizens. I already said white people in general dont owe us shit. If your in a position of power though you absolutely owe us a fair shake at things. If your a police officer paid by my tax dollers to serve and protect me thats what you should as much as you would a white dude who pays you to do the same.

And shit is relative dude wtf are u taking about. You have some of the worst logic ever. Its like saying to a woman who was raped that you could be in a third world country where you'll get raped and killed so you shoukd be thankful that your in america where u just get raped. Thats beyound stupid dude.

As far as me being a bitch. Its always the goofiest people who act hard on the internet. Knowing damn well when you see people in person your as quite as a church mouse

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Cop sees a white guy walking down the street and thinks... nothing

Cop sees a black guy walking down the street and thinks... "I wonder if he has warrants"...

There's a desire by cops to detain black people and see if they have warrants.. they're trained this way.. it's like a video game and the blacks are the bad guys

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Cop sees a white guy walking down the street and thinks... nothing

Cop sees a black guy walking down the street and thinks... "I wonder if he has warrants"...

There's a desire by cops to detain black people and see if they have warrants.. they're trained this way.. it's like a video game and the blacks are the bad guys
    This is true. Then when targeting black people more for these reasons subsequently leads to more arrests and warrants... which gives reinforcement to their reasoning for profiling... the cycle keeps feeding off of itself.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

That's on you.

Nobody has a magic wand.

Bitch n!gga.
    This guy. Wow.

NBA sixth man of the year

As far as I'm concerned I dont care to hear a word from any athlete not named Kaepernick. Lebron had some posts today that were not great for someone with a large reach.

Police unions are large. Going after small cops isnt the way to justice. If we were more organized wed target the police unions and protest specifically tieing them the officers they allow to be officers.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

A D.C. resident confronted Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters at a demonstration over the death of George Floyd in Washington, DC, on Sunday, calling them “hypocrites.”

“Black Lives Matter is a joke. You are the racists,” said Nestride Yumga, an American citizen originally from Africa.

“Go to Chicago. They don’t have schools, and they die every day. They don’t matter [to you] because you can’t get attention from that,” she told protesters.

One woman told Yumga to “shut up” and said no one wanted to hear what she had to say. However, Yumga kept speaking to the crowd.

She continued:

"Group of hypocrites! Go to Southeast D.C., Northeast D.C. Tell them black lives matter! If it matters, it should matter everywhere. You guys are hypocrites, attention seekers. Black lives should matter everywhere. It doesn’t take a white cop to kill a black person [for their life] to matter.

When black people kill black people, they don’t come out and do this crap."

“I’m proud of my country, and I don’t want my country to be portrayed like this,” Yumga told Breitbart News, adding that Floyd’s death should not be an opportunity for groups to make people feel like victims.

“No one is a victim here. The only victim here is George Floyd.”

https://www.breitbart.com/social-jus...go-to-chicago/

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    A D.C. resident confronted Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters at a demonstration over the death of George Floyd in Washington, DC, on Sunday, calling them “hypocrites.”

“Black Lives Matter is a joke. You are the racists,” said Nestride Yumga, an American citizen originally from Africa.

“Go to Chicago. They don’t have schools, and they die every day. They don’t matter [to you] because you can’t get attention from that,” she told protesters.

One woman told Yumga to “shut up” and said no one wanted to hear what she had to say. However, Yumga kept speaking to the crowd.

She continued:

"Group of hypocrites! Go to Southeast D.C., Northeast D.C. Tell them black lives matter! If it matters, it should matter everywhere. You guys are hypocrites, attention seekers. Black lives should matter everywhere. It doesn’t take a white cop to kill a black person [for their life] to matter.

When black people kill black people, they don’t come out and do this crap."

“I’m proud of my country, and I don’t want my country to be portrayed like this,” Yumga told Breitbart News, adding that Floyd’s death should not be an opportunity for groups to make people feel like victims.

“No one is a victim here. The only victim here is George Floyd.”

https://www.breitbart.com/social-jus...go-to-chicago/

Local High School Star

Default Re: LeBron: "Black People are Hunted everytime we step foot outside"

Notice it is an American from Africa saying that not one born and raised in the United States. They have a clearer perspective not being subjected to the constant culture of victimhood in Black America. Same reason Barack Obama with a largely Asian and White influenced childhood could win over other Americans and become president.

BLM protestors need to learn a simple truth: All Lives Matter. Start with that and you're good to go. Condemn it and face the lonely struggle on your own.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

chewing

Local High School Star

Completely mystifies me why anyone objects to the phrase. It is the universal common basis by which their movement could get support outside their community. Instead you hear BLM supporters harrumphing and telling people they find it insulting and you cannot say that. Talk about controlling behavior. Sounds like the MeToo Nazis telling everyone you must automatically believe the "victim". No we do not. Case by case.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    Notice it is an American from Africa saying that not one born and raised in the United States. They have a clearer perspective not being subjected to the constant culture of victimhood in Black America. Same reason Barack Obama with a largely Asian and White influenced childhood could win over other Americans and become president.

BLM protestors need to learn a simple truth: All Lives Matter. Start with that and you're good to go. Condemn it and face the lonely struggle on your own.
    But that's not what they're fighting against. It's about police brutality and the systemic racism against African Americans. You're seeing this from your perspective, which I'm assuming is that of a white male.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    But that's not what they're fighting against. It's about police brutality and the systemic racism against African Americans. You're seeing this from your perspective, which I'm assuming is that of a white male.
    It's about police brutality. Full stop. Make that the message and how can anyone object? The systemic racism against African Americans may also be true but bringing that part up turns things into a wedge issue with a lot of baggage. It may be my perspective but I get the feeling others share it too. Maybe those who disagree and would criticize it should appreciate that it is being shared with them at all. It would be easier to shut up, mind my own business, and see the BLM movement fall in flames because the people within it do not realize the stench of entitlement that emanates from them turning off other people.