Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: LeFraud "Black People are Hunted everytime we step foot outside"

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    this. Theres plenty of shit that can kill us. We dont need to worry about the one thing that's actually supposed to be helping
    I agree with you Bronbron23, what a ridiculous statement

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    This is ridiculous. In this sinful world, nothing will be at zero. Nothing. There will always be wrongful deaths in all manners. But to act like 20 people dying at the hands of police per year is grounds to say that all black people are hunted down every day is not only false but terribly misleading. Especially when 7000 die at the hands of other blacks per year. That number is supposed to be zero too. Where's the outrage, the sit-ins, the marches, the kneeling, the tweets?
    Yes blacks killing blacks is worse and blacks are more of a threat but thats not the point. Police are supposed to help and protect us not profile, beat and kill us. How many blacks have beat assaulted by police? How many wrongful incarcerated? I agree blacks should be just as upset over other blacks killing blacks but theres not much we can do about other black citizens. People are gonna do what they're gonna do unfortunately. There is something we can do about police and government officials though.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Yes blacks killing blacks is worse and blacks are more of a threat but thats not the point. Police are supposed to help and protect us not profile, beat and kill us. How many blacks have beat assaulted by police? How many wrongful incarcerated? I agree blacks should be just as upset over other blacks killing blacks but theres not much we can do about other black citizens. People are gonna do what they're gonna do unfortunately. There is something we can do about police and government officials though.
    not to mention black on black crime sees repurcution and has a high conviction rate. police brutality goes unpunished with impunity. it's a rather bad comparison hes making

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    not to mention black on black crime sees repurcution and has a high conviction rate. police brutality goes unpunished with impunity. it's a rather bad comparison hes making
    That's not true at all. I can tell you only know the media narratives, not the full story.

All this over 20 blacks out of 20 million. That is as close to zero as anyone can possibly expect. 0.0001%. It's certainly doesn't warrant a worldwide fear that blacks feel hunted every time we walk out the door. Just like we don't fear getting struck by lightning every time it storms even thought the number is basically equivalent.
    Last edited by Da_Realist; 05-28-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Local High School Star

Yes but that's not the issue. The issue is the lie that black people are hunted by whites every time we step outside when that's not truth. It's narrative. And it's damaging because it contributes to fear and distrust between different ethnic groups.
    Fear and distrust between different ethnic groups is caused by people perpetrating violence and crimes based on ethnicity or religious beliefs. It's called racism, and it has plagued America since it's inception. The only reason you can chose to not acknowledge it's a problem or call it a narrative is because people fought in died so you can live in a integrated society. I hope your family never is confronted with this type of tragedy. Everyone should be able to run through there neighborhood without fear of being tracked down and killed.

Are we still in 1960?

2017: 89% of black victims are killed by other blacks.

Source:
    2017 NCVRW Resource Guide: Homicide Fact Sheet

2017: 89% of black victims are killed by other blacks.

Source:
    2017 NCVRW Resource Guide: Homicide Fact Sheet
    You are a racist clown. Lebron is helping his people. George Floyd was executed publicly by that racist Cop. Go jerk off to Michael Jordan's highlights tapes instead of talking about social issues.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    Yes good point thers alot of flaws in reasoning for sure

3-time NBA All-Star

All this over 20 blacks out of 20 million. That is as close to zero as anyone can possibly expect. 0.0001%. It's certainly doesn't warrant a worldwide fear that blacks feel hunted every time we walk out the door. Just like we don't fear getting struck by lightning every time it storms even thought the number is basically equivalent.
    Dude you obviously have no idea what its like. Its not just about the killings. I can assure you they beat blacks on a regular. They also profile and stop blacks on a regular. Cops can and do make shit up all the time. Just look at the incarnation numbers.

When you put all of it together the deaths, brutality, profiling and incarnations theres definitely a good reason why blacks distrust and fear the police. ive been beat twice by the police and stopped and profiled countless times. I can assure you none of the situations were my fault. One of them i was was 15 with my black friends going to a party in a nice white neighborhood and a police officer rolled up on us asking for our id asking where we was going and why we were in the area. I laughed at him and rightfully so told him its none of his buisness and he grabbed me and tried to slam me on the ground. He wasnt strong enough and i wasnt letting him slam me so he took his gun out and i then gave in and let him put me to the ground. He then took out my wallet and checked my id and told us to to stay out of trouble and went on his way. This type of shit happens all the time. Most of my friends are black and most have similar stories. And we're not thugs either. Most of friends went to college got educations and have jobs not that that should matter i just bring that up because i know how people like you think. You have no idea what its like dude qnd you shouldn't be speaking on shit you have no knowledge on

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    You are a racist clown. Lebron is helping his people. George Floyd was executed publicly by that racist Cop. Go jerk off to Michael Jordan's highlights tapes instead of talking about social issues.
    I am racist because I proclaim the black community has much bigger issues than racist white cops even though I have the facts to back up what I say?

Dude you obviously have no idea what its like. Its not just about the killings. I can assure you they beat blacks on a regular. They also profile and stop blacks on a regular. Cops can and do make shit up all the time. Just look at the incarnation numbers.

When you put all of it together the deaths, brutality, profiling and incarnations theres definitely a good reason why blacks distrust and fear the police. ive been beat twice by the police and stopped and profiled countless times. I can assure you none of the situations were my fault. One of them i was was 15 with my black friends going to a party in a nice white neighborhood and a police officer rolled up on us asking for our id asking where we was going and why we were in the area. I laughed at him and told him and rightfully so told him its none of his buisness and he grabbed me and tried to slam me on the ground. He wasnt strong enough and i wasnt letting him slam me so he took his gun out and i then gave in and let him put me to the ground. He then took out my wallet and checked my id and told us to to stay out of trouble and went on his way. This type of shit happens all the time. Most of my friends are black and most have similar stories. And we're not thugs either. Most of friends went to college got educations and have jobs not that that should matter i just bring that up because i know how people like you think. You have no idea what its like dude qnd you shouldn't be speaking on shit you have no knowledge on
    Dude I am black and have been surrounded by blacks my whole life. I do know what it's like and what it's not like. We are not hunted down every day by whites. We are not murdered by cops or white people every day (like the numbers flat out tell us). Most of us work with whites, hang around whites, walk past whites, shop with whites and play sport with whites. Lots of us go to school with whites. We don't feel threatened or we wouldn't do any of that. It's just a scare tactic to make blacks feel like victims, fearful and emotional. Meanwhile we are dodging bullets coming straight from our brown skinned neighbors.
    Last edited by Da_Realist; 05-28-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Jokic Stan

How do people "know" that cop was racist? Just because George happened to be black? Can people literally think of no other possibility? The cop was clearly wrong and deserves jail time, but there was an asian cop there too, and it looks like the cop who initially cuffed George wasn't "white". What happens when an Asian cop kills a black person or a hispanic cop kills a white person? Any racism claims there or is it only white vs black?

To me, it seems like the majority of people protesting don't actually care about general police brutality and the unjustified killing of a citizen. They just care that a white person killed a black person. Not just from black people protesting, but I ONLY see my white friends protest unjustified killings of citizens by cops when the cop is white and the citizen is black...never any other scenario. It just feels like the media is race-baiting and stirring up a bunch of "white guilt".

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    How do people "know" that cop was racist? Just because George happened to be black? Can people literally think of no other possibility? The cop was clearly wrong and deserves jail time, but there was an asian cop there too, and it looks like the cop who initially cuffed George wasn't "white". What happens when an Asian cop kills a black person or a hispanic cop kills a white person? Any racism claims there or is it only white vs black?

To me, it seems like the majority of people protesting don't actually care about general police brutality and the unjustified killing of a citizen. They just care that a white person killed a black person. Not just from black people protesting, but I ONLY see my white friends protest unjustified killings of citizens by cops when the cop is white and the citizen is black...never any other scenario. It just feels like the media is race-baiting and stirring up a bunch of "white guilt".

They really dont care about anything except being loud attention wh0res, this just happens to be the kind of cause that can justify it publicly.

If they cared about more than that these communities would be a LOT nicer.

Intelligent people tend to have to go about their business alone because you simply can't get a large, average swath of humanity working together on a high intellectual plane, because it's literally not possible. There can't be above average if there isnt average.

Protestors tend to be people who are very average or even below average, and thus rely on the group for their intellectual, moral etc. dictums. They need to be with the hive. So they turn out and turn up as directed.

There's a lot that can be learned and improved upon each time these incidences happen, but it never works because the people who supposedly 'care' never bother to stick around after the protest and work on intelligent solutions within any kind of legal framework etc. They go outside to the protest for a few hours, march around and pump their first, smoke a few cigs, pee in a gatorade bottle over by the bushes, then go home and watch Netflix or BET.

This is what society is. Mostly dumb people clinging together. It's a reality we all want to escape, but it seems there is none. You can't implement intelligent solutions on a population that... isnt intelligent.