Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: LeFraud "Black People are Hunted everytime we step foot outside"

I'm gonna be honest.

Lebron is back in my top 10 and ascending quickly... because of his stance in this area

Like, I actually agree with Trump on a lot of things but this is one area where he and all white people just don't understand

I went to jail for dui once.. I spent the weekend in a facility with about 300 other guys that committed low-level misdemeanors like tresspassing, jay walking and unpaid tickets.... But it was a frieking SEA of black dudes... Almost no white dudes.. maybe the occasional white spot in the crowd...

It must've been 90% black in there... But blacks are only a small fraction of the population in this city... So what gives?... For the jail to be mostly blacks, that would mean they're committing these low-level offenses at 20 times the rate of whites... That's not happening.... The reason for the disproportionate numbers is because of what lebron said - blacks are scrutinized more.. cops are looking at us closer to see if we're committing crimes, and that results in ridiculously higher incarceration rates

There's hard data to back this up... Whites and blacks use weed at the same rate, but blacks are arrested at 5 times the rate of whites.. it might be 10 times - I forget the exact number...

I'm working on some initiatives out here to help reduce the number of available tresspassers, loiterers and other low level crimes that cops use to feast on low-income populations.. Most of what cops do is harass people over these meaningless infractions... wasting taxpayer dollars... By reducing the number of perpetrators, hopefully I can encourage reductions in the force... Hit em where it hurts

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post

I went to jail for dui once.. I spent the weekend in a facility with about 300 other guys that committed low-level misdemeanors like tresspassing, jay walking and unpaid tickets.... But it was a frieking SEA of black dudes... Almost no white dudes.. maybe the occasional white spot in the crowd...

It must've been 90% black in there... But blacks are only a small fraction of the population in this city... So what gives?... For the jail to be mostly blacks, that would mean they're committing these low-level offenses at 20 times the rate of whites... That's not happening.... The reason for the disproportionate numbers is because of what lebron said - blacks are scrutinized more.. cops are looking at us closer to see if we're committing crimes, and that results in ridiculously higher incarceration rates

There's hard data to back this up... Whites and blacks use weed at the same rate, but blacks are arrested at 5 times the rate of whites.. it might be 10 times - I forget the exact number...
    You have to consider tho that black folks proportionately live in higher population dense areas, where there is a greater police presence. This is also part of the reason they suffer demonstrably more from these public health outbreaks.

Or are COVID illnesses also a result of injustice in the penal system...?

If you live out in the sticks, or even in the suburbs, who’s gonna see you jaywalk or smoke weed? There are way fewer cops per square mile than in urban areas where black populations are higher.

Saw a basketball once

I guess when you commit more crimes, especially in some of these slum neighborhoods, then you’re most likely a target, being a potentiality or probability to be prone to criminal behavior. Solution? Don’t reinforce the stereotypes by having priors, or committing said crimes. Then you won’t be “hunted” ... typical no self awareness or accountability.

Goat shit by Lebron

Both rednecks got charged with murder following this post by LBJ

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Goat shit by Lebron

Yeah, I'm sure LeBald's social media post is what made the charges happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMitch23 View Post
    I guess when you commit more crimes, especially in some of these slum neighborhoods, then you’re most likely a target, being a potentiality or probability to be prone to criminal behavior. Solution? Don’t reinforce the stereotypes by having priors, or committing said crimes. Then you won’t be “hunted” ... typical no self awareness or accountability.
    No that's wrong

Police shouldn't be hunting anyone based on stereotypes

You see crazy stories all the time like a black man getting arrested 56 times while walking to work .. you never hear that with a white guy - this is an extreme example, but an infinite number of less extreme examples exist

Whites are just dumb about this.. that's why I hate em' every time I think about how clueless they are... Then I remember that it's not their fault and I'm good with everything again

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Goat shit by Lebron

Whites taking massive L's out there, hate to see it

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post

Whites taking massive L's out there, hate to see it
    The lesson: Do NOT point a loaded gun at someone who is not threatening your safety.

These guys wanted to play cowboy and it bit em in the ass.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by L8krH8tr View Post
    This pos fraud Hollywood wannabe should keep his mouth shut. He's starting to sound more stupid than the average Faker fan.

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/st...63%2Fpage11%2F
    I seen him act retarded and talk crazy before but now I am convinced, he wasnt acting lol

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

No that's wrong

You see crazy stories all the time like a black man getting arrested 56 times while walking to work .. you never hear that with a white guy - this is an extreme example, but an infinite number of less extreme examples exist

Whites are just dumb about this.. that's why I hate em' every time I think about how clueless they are... Then I remember that it's not their fault and I'm good with everything again
    Can you give some real examples? I'm black. I grew up in a predominately black community. Went to a black high school. Graduated from a prestigious HBCU. That's not the experience I had and it's not the experience of anyone I know. And the statistics refute what you said.

I have family in south Memphis, south side of Chicago, north side of Milwaukee, west side of Atlanta, Houston, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids. My family and neighbors face more threats from other blacks than they do the police. In fact, they wish the police were a bigger presence. Every day, blacks are killing other blacks like they're duck hunting. That's not news. But when a white person does something, it's a scandal. Do Black Lives really Matter?

Saw a basketball once

No that's wrong

I was embellishing co signing the idea of the terminology of being “hunted” ... police officers and departments aren’t exclusively compromised of white officers.

You hate white people? Well that’s pretty obviously racist. Sad.

Yea that example you mentioned is a fabrication, or an extreme exaggeration or outlier. Just watch something like First 48. These neighborhoods being patrolled by cops of all races and genders are usually arresting black dudes who do things as petty and stupid like murdering someone for a five dollar dominos bet.

Idiot black dudes with street names like Lil Stank, Pookie, etc. then the same types pathetically play the race card and act as if they’re angels being unfairly profiled by exclusively “racist” white police officers (a fallacy)

It would be funny if it wasn’t so moronic and pathetic.

You don’t see Conrads, and Prestons getting involved in stuff like this. Stereotypes or even forms of profiling aren’t born out of thin air. Criminal behavior of all levels is more likely in these idiots and in these neighborhoods.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

I was embellishing co signing the idea of the terminology of being “hunted” ... police officers and departments aren’t exclusively compromised of white officers.

Yea that example you mentioned is a fabrication, or an extreme exaggeration or outlier. Just watch something like First 48. These neighborhoods being patrolled by cops of all races and genders are usually arresting black dudes who do things like murder someone for a five dollar dominos bet.

Idiot black dudes with street names like Lil Stank etc. then the same types pathetically play the race card and act as if they’re angels being unfairly profiled by exclusively “racist” white police officers (a fallacy)

You don’t see Conrads, and Prestons getting involved in stuff like this. Stereotypes or even forms of profiling aren’t born out of thin air. Criminal behavior of all levels is more likely in these idiots and in these neighborhoods.
    You just can't help yourself, coach

Reported.

Yea that example you mentioned is a fabrication, or an extreme exaggeration or outlier. Just watch something like First 48. These neighborhoods being patrolled by cops of all races and genders are usually arresting black dudes who do things as petty and stupid like murdering someone for a five dollar dominos bet.

Idiot black dudes with street names like Lil Stank, Pookie, etc. then the same types pathetically play the race card and act as if they’re angels being unfairly profiled by exclusively “racist” white police officers (a fallacy)

I misspoke earlier... I meant to say white people and/or cops

Because cops are trained to scrutinize black people harder and to act in a way that shows they think blacks commit more crimes (pursue blacks harder)... This happens regardless of the race of a cop.. so I hate cops when I think about their severe bias against blacks, how they're all TRAINED to act this way, and all the problems this causes on the streets.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    You just can't help yourself, coach

Reported.
    I reported him to Welfarefan who will email Jeff/Steve

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    I reported him to Welfarefan who will email Jeff/Steve
    Your join date was Feb 2020