View Poll Results: If LeBron was outed as a roider?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Would he be out of top 5?

3 10.00%
  • Would he be out of top 25?

6 20.00%
  • Career erased?

12 40.00%
  • No big deal.

9 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star eliteballer's Avatar

Default Re: if LeBron was outed as a roider...

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    Foolish to think that they all aren't on it. At least the ones at the very top.

People are kidding themselves if they only think Bron is on it. Kobe and MJ were both juicing too. Don't kid yourselves otherwise.

Too much money at stake to do anything else other than perform at these insane levels. That is the expectations we have of athletes.
    says the LeRoid fan

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    There's recency bias too ... when a player is still active and still relatively in their prime (give or take a couple of years), they get rated higher for that period.

Kobe for example before the Achilles injury, people still thought he had a shot at Jordan and being GOAT at that point.

After seeing the decline part of his career and he retired for a while, you can see that wore off and people started ranking him at like 9/10 all of the sudden.

When LeBron's been retired for a couple of years, likely his standing sinks a bit.
    It depends how longevity is rated when comparing all time greats. The fact that Lebron is still the best player in the game in year 17 and had 13 all first team selections (more than anyone else) should be rated pretty high.

Magic was great and I'm fine with people having him ahead of Lebron, but the guy basically was done at age 31. Not to mention the super teams he played on his whole career. People complain about Lebron being on a super teams, they were JV trash compared to the 80's Lakers.

Soon.

Saw a basketball once

Why do people care about this? MLB is the only sport that even really pretends to care about PEDs.
    Has the NHL suspended anyone for steroids?
    Has the NBA?

The NFL has the most players who look like they're on steroids, and even they rarely test ( and don't test for HGH iirc).

If LeBron used steroids, it doesn't change much.

A few wieners here and there will whine about the purity of the game. This all the while turning a blind eye to the bigger cheating (eg. Houston Astros get nearly 0 punishment for cheating in an entire MLB season, while Robinson Cano gets 162 game suspension for steroids.)

There's recency bias too ... when a player is still active and still relatively in their prime (give or take a couple of years), they get rated higher for that period.

Kobe for example before the Achilles injury, people still thought he had a shot at Jordan and being GOAT at that point.

After seeing the decline part of his career and he retired for a while, you can see that wore off and people started ranking him at like 9/10 all of the sudden.

When LeBron's been retired for a couple of years, likely his standing sinks a bit.
    No

Giannis would be top dog period(.)

I rule the local playground

Lol only idiots thought that.

LeBron is becoming a middle aged man. His body wouldn’t be able to handle long term steroid use and hold up amazingly like this.

Realistically he’s using David Sinclair methods to stay in his prime. Oxygen deprivation, cold therapy, and some light treatments.

I think Tom Brady has the best regimen because he uses fasting.

Old dumb bastards in here don’t even understand how research is advancing on this front. LeBron is disciplined as hell and spend 2 smart millions a year on his body. He’ll probably stay at this level for 2-3 more years. But he should be fasting and using NAD+.

That stuff is all WAY better than PED’s anyway. They actually stop aging itself.

And anyway does LeBron even look like the insane athlete he used to be or even close? The guy has visibly lost a LOT of juice since 2008. He was just so athletic, even a significant decline still keeps him at the 99th percentile.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    LeBron is becoming a middle aged man. His body wouldnít be able to handle long term steroid use and hold up amazingly like this.

Realistically heís using David Sinclair methods to stay in his prime. Oxygen deprivation, cold therapy, and some light treatments.

I think Tom Brady has the best regimen because he uses fasting.

Old dumb bastards in here donít even understand how research is advancing on this front. LeBron is disciplined as hell and spend 2 smart millions a year on his body. Heíll probably stay at this level for 2-3 more years. But he should be fasting and using NAD+.

That stuff is all WAY better than PEDís anyway. They actually stop aging itself.

And anyway does LeBron even look like the insane athlete he used to be or even close? The guy has visibly lost a LOT of juice since 2008. He was just so athletic, even a significant decline still keeps him at the 99th percentile.
    Dude you must be the most naive retard to think the top athletes don't do some form of steroids/cheating. Its INEVITABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac View Post
    Dude you must be the most naive retard to think the top athletes don't do some form of steroids/cheating. Its INEVITABLE.
    Is it cheating if everyone does it?

And I know he doesnít do anabolic steroids. That shit would be stupid.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/878850

At MOST he would do some HGH or TRT but you need long usage cycles for HGH, much much longer than two weeks in freaking Miami, and TRT is light weight shit and risky.

You have to be stupid to think any PED would significantly be responsible for longevity and clear good health. Which LeBron has. This ainít no ****ing hulking home run hitter whoís getting close to retirement age and PEAKING. This is a slower, much smarter, more skilled LeBron being very delicate and smart about how he uses his body.

And all the training heís done on proper landing techniques, and like I said, the millions heís spent of recovery and anti-aging regimens.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    Is it cheating if everyone does it?

And I know he doesn’t do anabolic steroids. That shit would be stupid.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/878850

At MOST he would do some HGH or TRT but you need long usage cycles for HGH, much much longer than two weeks in freaking Miami, and TRT is light weight shit and risky.

You have to be stupid to think any PED would significantly be responsible for longevity and clear good health. Which LeBron has. This ain’t no ****ing hulking home run hitter who’s getting close to retirement age and PEAKING. This is a slower, much smarter, more skilled LeBron being very delicate and smart about how he uses his body.

And all the training he’s done on proper landing techniques, and like I said, the millions he’s spent of recovery and anti-aging regimens.
    Those are fair points. I mean I personally dont have a problem with cheating because like you said everyone does it. Its still cheating though. You just cant escape it when it comes to professional sports. Even with testing, it will still be done.

Learning to shoot layups

He should get the A-ROD treatment!
    A fallen legend...

However, A-ROD was clearly head and shoulders above the rest.
    A-ROD had the talent to become the undisputed GOAT but BOLI and cousin YURI took him down.
    Unlike A-ROD, LeBron is nowhere near the undisputed GOAT. ROIDS or NOT he'll never match MJ. But getting caught will expose him for the fraud that he truly is!

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    if LeBron was outed as a roider... how would you feel?
    He'd be done but it won't happen. I doubt he's on anything

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    He'd be done but it won't happen. I doubt he's on anything
    You have to be totally deluded or willfully ignorant to believe that. Him being on PED's is about as obvious as the sky being blue.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    You have to be totally deluded or willfully ignorant to believe that. Him being on PED's is about as obvious as the sky being blue.
    Why? He's not even that big dude. I know a bunch of ninjas with more muscle mass than bron and they're not anywhere near as dedicated as bron is. Its not hard for black men to get jacked bruh. Stop hating