Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: essay writing service

OP is spot-on because didn't Durant struggle when Westbrook missed the playoffs that one year?

He numbers do seem to benefit from a sidekick

Part of the reason is that he isn't a high volume shooter so he doesn't jack shots like he's supposed to when he has no sidekick.. so he doesn't get in a rhythm via high volume and prefers a sidekick to take pressure off
    Last edited by 3ball; 06-01-2020 at 04:10 PM.

Unlike Curry, KD can shoot over people.

Also saying KD scored zero in clutch situation and then bringing up stats where he scored a litzle bit less than Curry one year and kept his production the next.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Unlike Curry, KD can shoot over people.

Also saying KD scored zero in clutch situation and then bringing up stats where he scored a litzle bit less than Curry one year and kept his production the next.
    This is an English speaking forum. Even if it was readable.. from what I could discern it was heading in a low iq direction regardless.

KD being tall doesn’t change the fact that he got wide open opportunities that wouldn’t of mattered if he was 6 or 7 feet tall, due to the defensive schemes Cleveland was forced to run against Curry. LeBron’s inconsistent defense helped as well.

Default Re: KD only scored more than Curry in the Finals because Curry attracted double teams

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    Yes, I do believe OP is correct.
    Hi wardell

Default Re: KD only scored more than Curry in the Finals because Curry attracted double teams

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    KD had zero clutch points in 17' or 18' Finals if I remember correctly (no points when the game was under 5 min, within 5)

I'd have to verify that on NBA.com
    Clutch PPG in 17' Playoffs (last 5 within 5)

Curry... 5.3 ppg
    KD....... 4.7 PPG

https://stats.nba.com/players/clutch...nType=Playoffs

Clutch PPG in 18' Playoffs (last 5 within 5)

Curry... 6.5 ppg
    KD....... 4.5 ppg

https://stats.nba.com/players/clutch...nType=Playoffs

^^^ Verified data
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    This is an English speaking forum. Even if it was readable.. from what I could discern it was heading in a low iq direction regardless.

KD being tall doesn’t change the fact that he got wide open opportunities that wouldn’t of mattered if he was 6 or 7 feet tall, due to the defensive schemes Cleveland was forced to run against Curry. LeBron’s inconsistent defense helped as well.
    If you can't comprehend my post due to a forgotten s and a typo in the word "little" I wouldn't be sure who's IQ's on the lower end.

The guy you circle jerk with said zero as in 0,0 clutch points. Goes to post stats that show he had about 4,5 each season.

If you can't comprehend my post due to a forgotten s and a typo in the word "little" I wouldn't be sure who's IQ's on the lower end.

The guy you circle jerk with said zero as in 0,0 clutch points. Goes to post stats that show he had about 4,5 each season.
    That's for the whole Playoffs... In the Finals, Durant had a total or 3 clutch points but let me verify real quick

That's for the whole Playoffs... In the Finals, Durant had a total or 3 clutch points but let me verify real quick
    2018 Finals Clutch Points (last 5 within 5)

Curry 13
    KD 9

^^^ curry still had more

Apparently, i was thinking about lebron's 2016 Finals, where he had a total of 4 clutch points in the series.. link here

Problem is KD you can't stop him with 2 or even 3 guys and you'd leave the Warriors role players wide open shooting dagger 3s while they shimmy up and down the court with zero pressure as well as KD doing KD as he's unguardable.

Not sure why it's so complicated. KD= not phased by any defense, Curry gets flustered and is erratic as he's unable to get his shot off.

Also KD can see over the defense and pass to the open man.. Curry can't and would wind up doing behind the back passes out of bounds. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal View Post
    Problem is KD you can't stop him with 2 or even 3 guys and you'd leave the Warriors role players wide open shooting dagger 3s while they shimmy up and down the court with zero pressure as well as KD doing KD as he's unguardable.

Not sure why it's so complicated. KD= not phased by any defense, Curry gets flustered and is erratic as he's unable to get his shot off.

Also KD can see over the defense and pass to the open man.. Curry can't and would wind up doing behind the back passes out of bounds. It is what it is.
    If what you said is true why didn’t they have KD take the ball up court and play point every play?

You are falling into the trap I described before. You are taking into account all of KD’s tremendous talents but totally overestimating what realistically happens on court. KD had a lot of years in OKC with plenty of talent around him and what did it get him? One Finals’ birth in a lockout season? What happened when we got a decent sample size of the Warriors with no KD rather than no Curry? From the descriptions of KD’s game it seems like KD would be fine without Curry but yet that’s not the case. Numbers don’t lie, eye test doesn’t lie. You are vastly overrating Kevin Durant.

What language is this? It’s definitely not English.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    What language is this? It’s definitely not English.
    Ashtreyish.

2018 Finals Clutch Points (last 5 within 5)

Curry 13
    KD 9

^^^ curry still had more

Apparently, i was thinking about lebron's 2016 Finals, where he had a total of 4 clutch points in the series.. link here
    Well, low clutch numbers by Lebron aren't really surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I heard Curry sometimes puts on a wig and walks down MLK trying to attract double teams from Jamaal and Tyrone.

man get this clown outta here.

are you insane OP?

kd

curry