Default Governor of NY on sports: "We are a ready, willing, and able partner"

All points to resumption...

This is great news not only for the US Open, but also basketball and the like. It sets a message.

Default Re: Governor of NY on sports: "We are a ready, willing, and able partner"

What?

Governor of NY plays no part. OP is clearly foreign.

Default Re: Governor of NY on sports: "We are a ready, willing, and able partner"

I think he meant mostly baseball. Mets fam stand up
    Knicks are done, wouldn't even want them coming back at this point Nets don't have KD or Kyrie coming back so who cares about them too.

Not airballing my layups anymore

NBA 2020 season is done, moron.

.... on a leash.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

great news for fans of basketball and high quality game threads

Basketball should only come back if it is ruled SAFE for Lebron.

As long as a medical consensus determines Lebron is not risking his health by returning to basketball, I say let’s finish the season. If it is formally cancelled, then certainly Lebron will be crowned de facto MVP, FMVP and 2020 champion. But he would much rather it be earned not given. So I hope he gets that chance.

The other players in the league, theyre not the ones people tune in for. They dont drive ratings. They didnt raise 4 mil for charity during a Decision special. They can afford to take a risk with corona. We cant afford to have something happen to Lebron.

Thats what it comes down to. If medical science clears the way for the league to resume while keeping Lebron SAFE... then let’s do it. If not, we need to just skip the season and move on.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PoutinPippin View Post
    NBA 2020 season is done, moron.
    It’s pretty much known around the league they will start again sometime next month.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    What?

Governor of NY plays no part. OP is clearly foreign.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...sume-practices

Per Governor Cuomo, pro sports teams in New York state are now allowed to hold training camps
    Idiot. Lol.