GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Default Where Does Ron DeSantis Go to Get His Apology?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...d-19-strategy/ great journalism

Ron DeSantis (governor of FL) GOES OFF: https://twitter.com/neontaster/statu...74542593327109

The conventional wisdom has begun to change about Florida, as the disaster so widely predicted hasn’t materialized. It’s worth delving into the state’s response — as described by DeSantis and a couple of members of his team — because it is the opposite of the media narrative of a Trump-friendly governor disregarding the facts to pursue a reckless agenda. DeSantis and his team have followed the science closely from the beginning, which is why they forged a nuanced approach, but one that focused like a laser on the most vulnerable population, those in nursing homes.

An irony of the national coverage of the coronavirus crisis is that at the same time DeSantis was being made into a villain, New York governor Andrew Cuomo was being elevated as a hero, even though the DeSantis approach to nursing homes was obviously superior to that of Cuomo. Florida went out of its way to get COVID-19-positive people out of nursing homes, while New York went out of its way to get them in, a policy now widely acknowledged to have been a debacle.

Default Re: Where Does Ron DeSantis Go to Get His Apology?

Remember a couple months ago, right after Florida re-opened there were all those videos of the Florida spring break party bros who were supposedly directly responsible for the second wave that was going to hit the state and the rest of the country? How did that one work out for the covid shame squad?

BTW, before any liberals respond to this post, please make sure that your muzzle, I mean "mask", is securely fastened... I dont want any of you clowns infecting me with your TDS brainworm virus