Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Default Re: KAJ: ‘Michael Jordan Is Not The Greatest Player Ever’

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    You are a idiot.

LeBron asked to guard Giannis in the 2nd half in their last duel. Giannis couldnt do shit on LeBron. Not so bad for a "terrible" defender.

Do you really think that LeBron can't guard PGs? Yes while it's not sustainable to guard the opposing best player or best opposing PGs for a whole damn season LeBron can still show up on his assignments.

****ing idiotic take. LeBron could choose to actively guard whatever he wants and pleases and you can't do shit about it.
    Where was Lebron's "legendary defense" against Giannis in their first game? Oh.....right. Gone.

And Lebron can't guard Giannis for a full game, only in stretches. That much is obvious.

No....maybe 10 years ago. But for the past 6 years he can't shut down elite offensive players or talent. Not Kawhi, not KD, not Curry, not Harden, and I'd love to see Lebron try to guard AD....oh wait he's on his team playing help defense

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    Where was Lebron's "legendary defense" against Giannis in their first game? Oh.....right. Gone.

And Lebron can't guard Giannis for a full game, only in stretches. That much is obvious.

No....maybe 10 years ago. But for the past 6 years he can't shut down elite offensive players or talent. Not Kawhi, not KD, not Curry, not Harden, and I'd love to see Lebron try to guard AD....oh wait he's on his team playing help defense
    Ok but that still doesnt change the fact that you are annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    If presented the chance, would you suck Michael Jordan's dick?

I think it’s obvious he would.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoutinPippin View Post
    Somebody’s salty. If most of his rings he was the best player, he’d have a case. But he doesn’t. He, like many others of the all-time great’s, they’re only really battling it out for second-best.
    Why is everyone that doesn't kiss MJ's arse salty? :

Why can't that just be their opinion and that be the end of it?

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25 View Post
    Why is everyone that doesn't kiss MJ's arse salty? :

Why can't that just be their opinion and that be the end of it?
    Exactly. What are some of these people "salty" over anyway?

*Isiah: beat Jordan's team 3 of 4 times, including on the way to 2 rings.
    *Duncan: what did MJ do to Duncan anyway? Win 2 regular season games, apparently? And?
    *Kareem: what did MJ do to Kareem? Kareem was winning chips with MJ in the league, not vice versa.
    *Russell: what does MJ have to do with Russell? Russell retired 16 years before MJ's rookie year.
    *Laimbeer: see Isiah.
    *Salley: see Isiah, also won a chip with Jordan.
    *Oscar Robertson: retired in 1974, 11 seasons before MJ's first.
    *Wilt: similar story as Oscar, Russell.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    Mr Barkley on Dans show stated that there were very good players , and then very very very great players.... many in his eyes were alpha dogs.
    Kareem is an alpha ,, but MJ is the goat...

I have said it many times ,, MJ could of won at least 9 chips , if he did not go to baseball
    The demise of his historic career was the bulls front office.

Great college starter

Doc Tivers just weighed in the other day and said MJ is the best he’s ever seen

John Salley also said a couple weeks ago that he’s given MJ shit before but MJ is the GOAT

People have different opinions. That’s not controversial. Will there be a thread every time someone has an opinion that confirms or denies your own?

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause View Post
    Doc Tivers just weighed in the other day and said MJ is the best he’s ever seen

John Salley also said a couple weeks ago that he’s given MJ shit before but MJ is the GOAT

People have different opinions. That’s not controversial. Will there be a thread every time someone has an opinion that confirms or denies your own?
    Funny, this is my sentiment yet you're probably one of the top 10 posters who suppress a difference of opinion.

oh yea? he said that? wow

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause View Post

You already know the answer to this

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Funny, this is my sentiment yet you're probably one of the top 10 posters who suppress a difference of opinion.
    I mean if you feel that way that's you but I don't really care for people having different opinions. I'm pretty sure my post history reflects that. I usually just step in when information is being falsely presented (ie, half truths) or there's some clear hypocrisy

I think you're confusing my having Jordan as GOAT and supporting that position if challenged with "suppressing a difference of opinion". Never done that. I debate people with different opinions, which is cool, but I don't attempt to suppress anyone. I've acknowledged that LeBrons claim to being GOAT is just as strong, same as Kareem etc, since I first joined the forum a couple years ago. Not opposed to folks who have Russell or Wilt as their GOATs either

Kareems right, I never saw these dudes play much so he can never be proven wrong. but old people usually exagerrate things in their brain.

who knows?

there should be respect for the elders tho...