Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Wilt footage and i need you guys help for this.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: New Wilt footage and i need you guys help for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio33 View Post
    The whole game was on YouTube a couple of years back.
    I've only ever seen the 4th quarter shared before - I don't think the entire thing was up on YouTube at least

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio33 View Post
    The whole game was on YouTube a couple of years back.
    Are You sure I have only seen the fourth quarter on youtube

Wow! That footage is like peering into a time machine! The Quality is actually better than grainy 90s videos.

GET THEM ALL

can't get on to Jay apparently he is on the NBA board of directors and while I have his email nothing pops up and I can't send him a message and the nba won't provide me with his Email

I don't know what to do I might have to contract someone less on the food chain. I feel like a dick for calling the NBA non stop on how to access to Jay.

I feel pissed off the Nba is making me jump through hoops to even talk to someone higher up about Wilt's footage. it is trash low key how they won't provide me with Jay's email even though I know it they said it was Jay rizuk @ nba.com but when I enter it on outlook nothing pops up oh my god this is so frustrating. there is got to be a way I can contact him.

Instead I just contracted a person by the name of David Denenberg who is the SVP, Global Media Distribution & Business Affairs of NBA Entertainment Inc about Wilt footage now I have to wait for a response. I included every single one of the games everyone said here and the ones Wilt chamberlain gave me. if i still don't get a response then I will contract lower-level employees of Nba entertainment and ask them to pass off the message to their bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Big164 View Post
    Wow! That footage is like peering into a time machine! The Quality is actually better than grainy 90s videos.

GET THEM ALL
    I will make no doubt about it I will get them all even if it costs me a lot of money to get the footage of Wilt I am willing to pay thousands for it. and I have spent my entire day chasing Nba employees phone numbers and emails to message them about Wilt and his footage in the NBA vault .

Can you post part 2 for Game 3 and 4 of the 1972 WCF? I plan to watch those games. I've been wanting to see them for years so thanks for that. The only thing I've seen before is some clips no longer than a few minutes. You're doing great work man!
    Last edited by dankok8; 05-26-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    Can you post part 2 for Game 3 and 4 of the 1972 WCF? I plan to watch those games. I've been wanting to see them for years so thanks for that. The only thing I've seen before is some clips no longer than a few minutes. You're doing great work man!
    sure for game 4 here you go part 2 to 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXF2...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUaC...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJi_...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFFQ...ature=youtu.be

game 3 part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Kj...ature=youtu.be

There you go hope you enjoy it

also for you 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers Season Highlights part 1 and 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5stb...ture=emb_title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

Finished your vid from the '72 WCF's. Good stuff. Don't know their career head2head numbers off top, but in this game Kareem got nothing easy. Wilt blocks his skyhook at 3:10 and then rejects Kareem's layup at 3:22. Multiple contests too like the one around 4:56. He had 9 blocks in total here. All of this, and Wilt isn't even in his prime. Playing with an injury.

Kareem is fortunate he never saw this man in his prime. And lucky the 70s had a weaker talent pool than most eras. Well 'luck' might be a relative term here because he REALLY lucked out playing beside Magic.

Prime Wilt w/ Magic would've been totally unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post
    Finished your vid from the '72 WCF's. Good stuff. Don't know their career head2head numbers off top, but in this game Kareem got nothing easy. Wilt blocks his skyhook at 3:10 and then rejects Kareem's layup at 3:22. Multiple contests too like the one around 4:56. He had 9 blocks in total here. All of this, and Wilt isn't even in his prime. Playing with an injury.

Kareem is fortunate he never saw this man in his prime. And lucky the 70s had a weaker talent pool than most eras. Well 'luck' might be a relative term here because he REALLY lucked out playing beside Magic.

Prime Wilt w/ Magic would've been totally unfair.
    you're right Prime Wilt w/ Magic would've been totally unfair.

Wilt held Kareem 11 percent his regular-season efficiency in 1972 he shot 57 percent that season he shot 46 percent and Wilt held him to 41 percent shooting in the last 4 games of the 1972 Wcf

I have always thought Wilt should have won his 5 MVP in 1972 instead of Kareem if Russell won over him in 1962 because of team record then why did Chamberlain not win in 1972 Wilt proved that year vs Kareem in the playoffs that he should have been the MVP. In fact, I will say this if dave won over Kareem because of the team record in 1973 then Wilt should have won the award as he lead the Lakers to the best record in NBA history at the time.

Kareem totally would be viewed differently if Magic never comes to La Kareem would have retired in 1982 or 1983 without Magic many people have said Kareem would have quit early especially if his teams have no chance of winning titles. if that's the case then he would have won 6 MVPs and only have one ring in 14 years and only made the finals twice and he would be 8th on the all-time scoring list. to be honest Kareem would have been viewed as the biggest underachiever ever in Nba history without Magic. He had never had to face a great team past 1974 and when teams were winning titles with losing records. Kareem was either not making the playoffs or getting sent home in the first round.

NBA sixth man of the year

you know if you could make a compilation of Wilt out rebounding his opponent through fantastic positioning without ever having to jump, or barely jumped? would be nice to see just the type of specimen he was

Quote Originally Posted by coastalmarker99 View Post
    looks like some rare stuff

are you not allowed to make it public?

You're doing a great and much needed job, especially now that WCArchive seems to have less time in his hands.
    How many games do these guys have in their archives?

In any case, any game depicting a dominant Wilt, especially a high scoring one, is a must. The guy had 271 career 40-point games and only highlights from like 1 have surfaced - and that's in the 60's, not the freakin' 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas View Post
    You're doing a great and much needed job, especially now that WCArchive seems to have less time in his hands.
    How many games do these guys have in their archives?

In any case, any game depicting a dominant Wilt, especially a high scoring one, is a must. The guy had 271 career 40-point games and only highlights from like 1 have surfaced - and that's in the 60's, not the freakin' 20's.
    I promise you I will get as many of Wilt's highest-scoring games as possible NBA entertainment has confirmed to me that they have his 66 point game against the suns in 1969 and 60 points against the royals 2 weeks prior to the suns game. and they also have I think Wilt's game against the bullets where he shot 18 out of 18. And his first-ever NBA game against new york where he scored 43 points.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalmarker99 View Post
    I promise you I will get as many of Wilt's highest-scoring games as possible NBA entertainment has confirmed to me that they have his 66 point game against the suns in 1969 and 60 points against the royals 2 weeks prior to the suns game. and they also have I think Wilt's game against the bullets where he shot 18 out of 18. And his first-ever NBA game against new york where he scored 43 points.
    That's great. I think there exists another great game by Wilt vs the Suns in '69, this time defensively. It's the game Wilt goes 15/15/6/23, blocking 15 shots in the second half alone.
    Since the 100-pointer doesn't exist, I think the ultimate regular season game to chase is that absurd 53/32/14 one in 1968 vs the Lakers and, ironically, Imhoff again, where there's some speculation he was so active he might have a quintuple double (I doubt it, but it's still a legendary game).

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas View Post
    That's great. I think there exists another great game by Wilt vs the Suns in '69, this time defensively. It's the game Wilt goes 15/15/6/23, blocking 15 shots in the second half alone.
    Since the 100-pointer doesn't exist, I think the ultimate regular season game to chase is that absurd 53/32/14 one in 1968 vs the Lakers and, ironically, Imhoff again, where there's some speculation he was so active he might have a quintuple double (I doubt it, but it's still a legendary game).
    yep, Wca wants me to get that and I also want that game badly along with the 1968 games vs the lakers I might call the NBA tomorrow again and look into those games for you.