Page 19 of 185 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Discussion Thread

Default Re: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    I don't see why not. 5x the crime rate by the way, not # of crime.
    and even so, my point remains that the laws, specifically drug laws were enacted with black people in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    well ironically, the statistic you quote "5x more likely to commit a crime" is actual proof that the police target black people. i exaggerated by saying exclusively, but the truth is, that in a country where white people are nearly 7x more the population over over black people, it's obviously clear that police are targeting black people. how can 12% of the country commit 5x the crime when white people make up 72% of the population. well, via laws that target black people and policing that hunts them down, not exclusively, but overwhelming biased policing and laws that target black people.

checkmate bitch
    That dumbass argument.

- How come blacks represent 95% of the players in the NBA when black males are only 6.5% of the US population.
    - How come Hispanics represent 55% of all gang members when they're only 18% of the US population?
    - How come Asians represent 25% of Harvard's student body when they're only 6% of the US population?

Not every activity, including crime, is done at the same rate by everyone. Leave the math to Asians. You're not equipped for it.

and even so, my point remains that the laws, specifically drug laws were enacted with black people in mind.
    Which ones?

Care to cite the texts of those laws?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    There you go again! That's like the third time you've said I'm defending the cop when nowhere in this thread have I said or implied such a thing.

Why do you people have to lie when confronted with a different viewpoint? Why? It's not a good look and makes you look weak.
    Look at your energy. Look at your focus. Look at your logic. Look at your spirit. Look at your pathetic priorities, Look at what you ignore. This is with murder staring you in your face. You aren't fooling me. And you don't have a mirror. Just like the cop you don't have a friend to jolt you when you go off track.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Which ones?
    https://www.aclu.org/gallery/marijuana-arrests-numbers

i'm not lying.

once arrested, they are harrased by police LONG after they serve their punishment. this is why lawmakers made the laws in the first place, to oppress minorities. keep them stuck in a never ending loop of oppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Ok all the blacks looting are forgiven this time. There's a lone white guy looting at :44

"done came up"!

5-time NBA All-Star

don't bother with him. i'm like 60% sure he's a starface alt. even if he isn't, he's someone's alt who logs in to argue against just to troll. he never makes a valid point or substantiates his posts. he's simply going against the grain. reminds me an awful lot of starface tho.
    Thanks. I haven't been around in awhile. I remember the psychosis of some posters but it seems that the screen name changes throw me off.

i'm not lying.

once arrested, they are harrased by police LONG after they serve their punishment. this is why lawmakers made the laws in the first place, to oppress minorities. keep them stuck in a never ending loop of oppression.
    They commit more crimes, their neighborhoods are policed more, more of them are caught smoking weed..duh!

Now, what laws are you talking about? You said the laws are specifically targeted at blacks. So which laws and what do they say?

i'm not lying.

You dispute that Blacks don't smoke, buy, or sell more marijuana than any of the other races?? A logical man would say that if Blacks smoke, buy, and sell more marijuana than any of the other races, then they would have more incarcerations related to marijuana than the other races. I mean, come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong View Post
    They commit more crimes, their neighborhoods are policed more, more of them are caught smoking weed..duh!

Now, what laws are you talking about? You said the laws are specifically targeted at blacks. So which laws and what do they say?

There aren't any. Highweight needs a crash course on U.S. Law.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Things are poppin off.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong View Post
    If he doesn't want to be a productive member of society..
    I'm sure you're trolling...

If not, you truly are a miserably horrible POS garbage subhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I'm sure you're trolling...

If not, you truly are a miserably horrible POS garbage subhuman.
    I have little sympathy for those who try to scam others or any other types of criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGmz4DPlJw

how is this even possible?

that is a hard video to watch.

that's legit murder.
    Disgusting. Straight up murder. That cop belongs in jail for murder. The other cops should be accessory to murder.

A cop's job is to uphold justice by means of the law. That was not done there. Period. There is nothing left to argue.