Page 58 of 190 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108158 ... LastLast

Default Re: George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard View Post
    That examiner's report is going to cause more trouble. You don't need a medical degree to see that 175 lbs of knee on a human neck for 8 minutes has to have some great trauma on the body.

perfect time to fake a report to cover for the department

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    Bro wtf. You went to prison and you're acting like you're some sort of model citizen
    he has been "reformed"

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    he has been "reformed"
    Guess he was just in jail and not convicted. But seriously wtf bro. It's hard for me to believe you strut around here talking about "thugs" and shit when you didn't go to prison because "you didn't have any priors." That's serious white privilege bro.

Guess he was just in jail and not convicted. But seriously wtf bro. It's hard for me to believe you strut around here talking about "thugs" and shit when you didn't go to prison because "you didn't have any priors." That's serious white privilege bro.
    Chewings a dick. dont listen to his bullshit
    Last edited by DoctorP; 05-30-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You are acting it on these boards. You just don't have energy and hate has disabled you. That's all the races. The video went around the world and youtube nation were all empathetic and sympathetic. You don't sleep comfortably at night. Too much hate on these boards alone. Its obvious you have a deep seeded insecurity as your language reflects a harsh imbalance. Had you showed genuine concern for Floyd I would call something of a balance.

You don't know what happened with George. If you have a small business over many years, you had numerous counterfeit bills. And likely transferred a few on without even knowing. But you know that cops can be over aggressive. But your understanding here for George was garbage, and saying he's just one individual make me doubt that you can sympathize.

But its at your doorstep now. And you are definitely the type of person the protesters want to reach.

Did you know this Floyd guy personally? Then why do you care so much about him?

I don't care about him. I don't care about that cop. I don't care about a lot of people. Let me burn my city for some guy that lived in some other state who I've never met. Does that seem logical to you? The looting and the rioting was not to show the community how much they cared about Floyd. The looting and the rioting was opportunistic crime.

You should care about your immediate family, your friends, and your possessions. You cannot control the lives of others and the outcomes of certain situations. You say I don't know what happened to George, and my response to that is, I don't care about what happened to George. What I do care about is my personal safety and the perfect balance of order and harmony. It doesn't make me any less sympathetic to the plight of those who suffer injustices though.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

I don't care about him. I don't care about that cop. I don't care about a lot of people. Let me burn my city for some guy that lived in some other state who I've never met. Does that seem logical to you? The looting and the rioting was not to show the community how much they cared about Floyd. The looting and the rioting was opportunistic crime.

You should care about your immediate family, your friends, and your possessions. You cannot control the lives of others and the outcomes of certain situations. You say I don't know what happened to George, and my response to that is, I don't care about what happened to George. What I do care about is my personal safety and the perfect balance of order and harmony. It doesn't make me any less sympathetic to the plight of those who suffer injustices though.
    thats fine. i feel similarly.

we're selfish di cks probably.

im going to the beach.

i dont want to get corona. protesting during a pandemic is suicide

its exactly what an evil mastermind would want to get many people sick and dead

My spider-sense is tingling.

5-time NBA All-Star

perfect time to fake a report to cover for the department
    You believe the report. Can I dig my knee in your neck for 8 minutes.

5-time NBA All-Star

Most whites wouldn't consider him white. He's a walking contradiction.

So Chewing is a criminal thug. Not surprised.

You believe the report. Can I dig my knee in your neck for 8 minutes.
    i am no Candace Owens. you got the wrong retard

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

WHOA, you aren't 5 years old anymore. Balance, Harmony and Order don't exist without humanity being concerned about others, ecology and justice. You aren't the child at Christmas anymore playing in his room. Very few people see George as an individual. I said this about five times to you. His last breath was witnessed by millions around the world. Millions identified with his plight. Others can't identify with his plight, but most of them are locked into that closet like you. Most people, White's included, don't want that omnipotent evil with his foot on their neck killing them with impunity.

5-time NBA All-Star

i am no Candace Owens. you got the wrong retard
    Haha, my bad.

WHOA, you aren't 5 years old anymore. Balance, Harmony and Order don't exist without humanity being concerned about others, ecology and justice. You aren't the child at Christmas anymore playing in his room. Very few people see George as an individual. I said this about five times to you. His last breath was witnessed by millions around the world. Millions identified with his plight. Others can't identify with his plight, but most of them are locked into that closet like you. Most people, White's included, don't want that omnipotent evil with his foot on their neck killing them with impunity.
    locked in the closet. you got that right

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Bro wtf. You went to prison and you're acting like you're some sort of model citizen

Listen to this guy

What does me being arrested have to do with being a model citizen? People make mistakes and this was 15 years ago. Judge people by their actions today and not their past transgressions. These looters get no respect from me. The people that stay at home and go to work the next day to better their lives and their families get all of my respect.