Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard View Post
    This one should go in text books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGmz4DPlJw

how is this even possible?

that is a hard video to watch.

that's legit murder.

Default Re: George Floyd

wtf is forgery in progress?

that guy was shouting death threat trash talk in his final moments...

yep this is murder.

cop needs to be locked up

edit: I saw the longer clip, ok, no defense... horrible. The guy stops moving entirely and the cop persists. That's absolutely ridiculous. **** that cop.

He needs to be locked up and arguably charged with murder.
    Last edited by Shogon; 05-26-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Well, couple of things... I can't tell anything definitively yet based on the clip other than the fact that the officer shouldn't have been kneeling on his neck and should have tried to shift his weight to his shoulders or something, I don't know... it's difficult to restrain someone going wild. As is usually the case, I'm sure it's not that simple... BUT when someone is erratically resisting arrest, which we can't tell whether George Floyd did or did not based on this clip, then yeah... shit is going to happen that puts the suspect in a bad position, such as this. They're going to have to be restrained with extreme force such as this because if they aren't they can continue to resist and cause major problems.

We don't know if he was crazily resisting or not based on the video, but that's likely the case.

It's extremely, extremely, extremely improbable that the cop just randomly decided to stop Mr. Flord and then Mr. Floyd proceeded to act calmly and rationally and the cop put him on the ground and put a knee in his neck. We all know it's pretty much a guarantee that reality did not unfold that way.

It's very likely that Mr. Floyd resisted arrest and had to be subdued using extreme measures.

If you resist arrest violently enough in terms of your physical thrashing about, you ARE going to get restrained in a VERY unpleasant if not life threatening manner. Cops aren't going to wrestle you down in a fair manner. And that's perfectly ok. Anyone that wants to argue that a cop should wrestle someone with that person's physical safety in mind when that person is resisting like crazy... well, they're living in fantasy land. That being said, the cop should have picked a different spot other than the neck. That's not the only place he could have put his weight.

But at the end of the day, we can't/don't know for sure without some eye witness testimony and or a video of the entire incident as to whether or not the officer's actions were completely over the top or not.
    true but seems a little too much in the vid, no?

this is criminal neglect
    Last edited by DoctorP; 05-26-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Resisting arrest does not allow you kill somebody while spectators are begging you to spare his life.

it's legit murder... give the cop the death penalty and give the little asian cop 20 years for not doing anything to stop that corrupt cop.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post

this is criminal neglect
    I saw the longer clip, I deleted my post. No defense. That cop is a straight up murdering ****ing asshole.

Easy for us to say from our living room arch chairs.

In those situations, adrenaline and testosterone are flowing. Think about how often fights break out in sports. And this is times 100. Youre pissed off, youre riled up, youre frustrated. “But but but cops have a higher responsibility to uphold my fairy tale ideals and not act the way humans are wired to act blah blah.

Yeah, well, go ahead and start an altercation with a cop and let me know how that works out for you. But dont expect my sympathy.

Not speaking from a legal standpoint on this particular incident. Just in generality.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Resisting arrest does not allow you kill somebody while spectators are begging you to spare his life.

it's legit murder... give the cop the death penalty and give the little asian cop 20 years for not doing anything to stop that corrupt cop.

meh Jacksons full of shit

that guy was giving death threats before he sad he couldnt breathe... not smart

this is not like central park karen....

did the cop murder in self defense? THATS THE QUESTION

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Easy for us to say from our living room arch chairs.

In those situations, adrenaline and testosterone are flowing. Think about how often fights break out in sports. And this is times 100. Youre pissed off, youre riled up, youre frustrated. “But but but cops have a higher responsibility to uphold my fairy tale ideals and not act the way humans are wired to act blah blah.

Yeah, well, go ahead and start an altercation with a cop and let me know how that works out for you. But dont expect my sympathy.
    I feel u dude. I feel like the cop could have let go a little bit and cuffed him a little earlier... not easy, I know...but cop was enjoying his power play

Also, the other officer should be charged as an accessory and stripped also.

meh Jacksons full of shit

that guy was giving death threats before he sad he couldnt breathe... not smart

this is not like central park karen....

did the cop murder in self defense? THATS THE QUESTION

Sorry... watched the video once, and will not watch it again...

The pig needs to fry on that one.

Terrorists get better treatment than this. Just unacceptable any way you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Sorry... watched the video once, and will not watch it again...

The pig needs to fry on that one.

Terrorists get better treatment than this. Just unacceptable any way you look at it.
    the dude said "im gonna kill you" while he was restrained... how else would you handle that?

the dude said "im gonna kill you" while he was restrained... how else would you handle that?
    Even still the neck is extreme... particularly for the prolonged period ESPECIALLY considering the dude straight up stopped moving... but yeah... another situation of everyone involved being absolute ****ing retards.