Page 117 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2763

Thread: George Floyd Discussion Thread

  1. #1741
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    990

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Isn't this the guy that said he'd try take on an active shooter with his bare hands? He's so full of shit

  2. #1742
    chaos theory DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    11,101

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    The 2nd amendment citizens police has arrived in Philadelphia

    https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1267605738844717056

  3. #1743
    Impartial NBA analyst sd3035's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,073

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    The 2nd amendment citizens police has arrived in Philadelphia

    https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1267605738844717056

    Awesome. The good people of Philly have had enough of these sponsored domestic terrorists

  4. #1744
    chaos theory DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    11,101

  5. #1745
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    18,385

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    I wouldn't be out there protesting tonight...

    Police, Swat, National Guard.... That's like 4 stars on GTA.

  6. #1746
    chaos theory DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    11,101

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    I wouldn't be out there protesting tonight...

    Police, Swat, National Guard.... That's like 4 stars on GTA.
    smart. GTA as a learning tool. Genius.

  7. #1747
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    24,082

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    I wouldn't be out there protesting tonight...

    Police, Swat, National Guard.... That's like 4 stars on GTA.

  8. #1748
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    934

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    I wouldn't be out there protesting tonight...

    Police, Swat, National Guard.... That's like 4 stars on GTA.
    Protestors need strength in numbers. The golden state warriors model. There are a hell of a lot more Americans who arenít police, swat or national guard then there are the latter.

  9. #1749
    chaos theory DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    11,101

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Louisville lost a good BBQ guy apparently

    https://twitter.com/Fikismusic/status/1267443001422491652

  10. #1750
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
    Posts
    24,082

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Apparently a peaceful protest was teargassed to make way for Trump to take a picture in front of a church with a Bible...

    the Bishop of the church called him out:

    https://twitter.com/revgregbrewer/st...10896513282051

    #1 thing trending on Twitter right now



    also all over Twitter is Anonymous leaking all sorts of Trump - Epstein shit that they claim keeps getting deleted...they claim Trump raped an underage girl and threatened to kill her, and they also claim Trump had Epstein killed. And Anonymous has pulled other shit throughout this as well, they have taken control of several police radio frequencies, playing NWA fck the police and other songs.

  11. #1751
    chaos theory DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    11,101

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    Apparently a peaceful protest was teargassed to make way for Trump to take a picture in front of a church with a Bible...

    the Bishop of the church called him out:

    https://twitter.com/revgregbrewer/st...10896513282051

    #1 thing trending on Twitter right now



    also all over Twitter is Anonymous leaking all sorts of Trump - Epstein shit that they claim keeps getting deleted...they claim Trump raped an underage girl and threatened to kill her, and they also claim Trump had Epstein killed. And Anonymous has pulled other shit throughout this as well, they have taken control of several police radio frequencies, playing NWA fck the police and other songs.

    yep. tear gas. compassion isnt one of Trumps talking points. obviously.

  12. #1752
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    934

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    The 2nd amendment citizens police has arrived in Philadelphia

    https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1267605738844717056
    Looks like they’re headed for a game of baseball

  13. #1753
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25,781

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    Louisville lost a good BBQ guy apparently

    https://twitter.com/Fikismusic/status/1267443001422491652
    Holy shit...check this out. So I was watching the video and I thought I saw some blood shoot up out of the corner of my eye...I went back to double check



    Look at that frame on the far left around half way up. That is some guy getting his head blown off. Go back to that frame and check it out.

  14. #1754
    chaos theory DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    11,101

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Holy shit...check this out. So I was watching the video and I thought I saw some blood shoot up out of the corner of my eye...I went back to double check



    Look at that frame on the far left around half way up. That is some guy getting his head blown off. Go back to that frame and check it out.
    hmm yea could be a light leak, could be blood spray. interesting. good eye

  15. #1755
    College star Overdrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,211

    Default Re: George Floyd Discussion Thread

    Too bright for blood.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •