Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Default Re: "This... Is Why..." LeBron Reignites Kaepernick's Stand Against Racial Injustice

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I lost a ton of respect for LeBron on the China thing, and it makes him seem super hypocritical, but that doesn’t mean what he’s saying here is wrong. Deep down I think everyone knows he’s right but admitting he’s right makes a lot of posters uncomfortable.
    Straight up, this is not about LeBron or Michael Jordan or any other basketball player. This is about something way more important.

Default Re: "This... Is Why..." LeBron Reignites Kaepernick's Stand Against Racial Injustice

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    Straight up, this is not about LeBron or Michael Jordan or any other basketball player. This is about something way more important.
    Every thread with LeBron in the title on this board is about LeBron. And if he’s not in the title or referenced in the title, there’s a great chance someone brings him up anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    you have 6,017 posts related to michael jordan or lebron james

not a single post outside that subject barrier

plenty of celebs/athletes tweeted about the issue, yet you exist in this thread solely because lebron

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post

plenty of celebs/athletes tweeted about the issue, yet you exist in this thread solely because lebron
    How many celebs/athletes were referenced as a topic here? None of them except LeBron. Had Harey Carrey said this I would have responded. It's not who said it, it's what was said. I'm actually more politically inclined than I am basketball inclined, but since this is a basketball message board you never see that. This board is just a place to irritate trolls when I have time. Every blue moon something comes up that is actually important...like this topic.

6000 posts in 12 years is not that bad. That's 50 posts a year. You on the other hand are cranking them out and don't think we don't notice you sucking off LeBron while trying to act like some neutral party.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post

Poor DaRealest, back to hibernation after NBA resumes play

Maybe Jeff can make a special sub forum for those to discuss reruns of Last Dance until the HD remake in 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Poor DaRealest, back to hibernation after NBA resumes play

Maybe Jeff can make a special sub forum for those to discuss reruns of Last Dance until the HD remake in 20 years
    The young pup spammed every single YT episode of Undisputed and Simmons podcast the past month

I guess it makes sense why he abruptly stopped after The Finale

I stopped posting... but I posted several times in this thread. You're not even making sense. But it does kind of make sense because you now resorted to derailing the thread by talking about me. Ad hominem is the tool of losers. Obviously you feel insulted because I disagree with LeBron's political stance here.

It could be improper training but it's more likely that it's another cop getting off on power tripping. Sometimes it's racial but it doesn't have to be.

I mean every case is different but a good portion of black on black crime seems like gang violence or personal. Those are just entirely different problems from police brutality.

Like the 3 guys getting off was just a loophole in the justice system that happens all the time unfortunately but is pretty separate from the police problem.

There are people who show outrage and are doing something about gang violence but it’s such a hard problem to solve kind of pointless to show outrage every time it happens.

Add on a good amount of murders are done by someone you know and you tend to know more people of the same race. No I’m not going really show outrage over a husband/wife murdering their spouse unless ik the person. Those crimes will never stop

1. I don't know why this is in the NBA forum.

2. Don't get what anyone is upset over in regard to his statement.

3. I don't know what black on black crime has to do with this clear case of Police doing the opposite of its job.

Let someone post about Terry Cummings and 3ball come in and talk about how much more Jordan would have won with him over Pippen.

Apply said logic to this clear failure, and talk about something else. Which is remarkably withholding of the humanity deserved of someone who has now lost his life.

Who should not have died. And has. Because of someone whose job requires -and deserves- respect and admiration. And thank God it's theirs and not yours.

And now to blah blah blahing the point, as it is just topical bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I lost a ton of respect for LeBron on the China thing, and it makes him seem super hypocritical, but that doesn’t mean what he’s saying here is wrong. Deep down I think everyone knows he’s right but admitting he’s right makes a lot of posters uncomfortable.
    It does mean though that he lost any sort of credibility to speak on injustices with the China fiasco. Nobody should care what he thinks since he isn't consistent in his position and only stands up for injustices that don't effect his bottom line.