Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Wilt Chamberlain one-step leaping ability with new high quality clip and 240fps

Some video editing magic and boom - we can analyze Wilt Chamberlain one-step leaping in pretty good quality. Yes, it's a goaltend - whistled as such, Heinsohn got his 2. Yes, it's not the world's best camera angle either but it is at least a typically used game camera angle and we can sort of get the gist of how he looks doing this jump in comparison to many other 7 footers with a similar camera angle doing a one step leap to attempt to block shots. Discuss your thoughts

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain one-step leaping ability with new high quality clip and 240fps

Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain one-step leaping ability with new high quality clip and 240fps

Wasn't even eye level. There was better footage on the other clip posted recently. Looked like half his face was at rim level. The angle, as usual, was shit though.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Wasn't even eye level. There was better footage on the other clip posted recently. Looked like half his face was at rim level. The angle, as usual, was shit though.
    Just objectively speaking - should it be eye level in your opinion? Is that what the standard expected athleticism of one step and a leap for 7 footers as heavy or heavier than the Lopez brothers or Steven Adams should be?

Wilt was amazing!

Yeah he could jump really high.

"The difference between you and me is that they had to change the rules, so I couldn't dominate. They changed the rules for you so that you could dominate."

Truthbomb.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    "The difference between you and me is that they had to change the rules, so I couldn't dominate. They changed the rules for you so that you could dominate."

Truthbomb.
    Good news loney I have uncovered a lot of new Wilt footage from the NBA and I am talking with them about releasing more footage of him to me. Through I am going to have pay tons of money to get the footage of Wilt from the NBA archives I am thinking about asking The Nba to give me get every single game they have of him and interviews it might cost me 50k through i am not sure to get everything of Wilt currently in the Nba archives. yeah to put in simple terms All of wilt's footage will cost tons of money for me but I don't care really.
    Last edited by coastalmarker99; 05-28-2020 at 03:02 AM.