Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jokic Stan

Default Re: Stephen Jackson goes OFF on Michael Porter Jr "go SIT YO privileged Ass down"

The issue with "picking" sides in these kind of issues is that everyone is dumb and biased as hell. It's a lose/lose because the people involved are usually both in the wrong and the people "picking" sides don't actually care about being objective.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Stephen Jackson goes OFF on Michael Porter Jr "go SIT YO privileged Ass down"

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    I'm getting really tired of this racism towards other black folks or mixed black folks FROM black people. The whole "pick a side" or basically pulling their black card because they disagree is about the most racist thing you can do. The riots following this terrible act from the cops and destroying innocent people's shops and businesses are a great example of why you SHOULDN'T listen to clowns like Jackson. I'm sure stealing 60 inch TV's is a great way to stick it to the cops and get justice for George Flynn. Nevermind that the last video Flynn made online was basically about how out of control things are getting with the black community.

The great American black folks that have changed history were the OPPOSITE of these clowns. MPJ is acting like a Christian is commanded to do by the bible with the greatest tenant of all "love your enemy" and being attacked by so called Christians. How backwards is that? He didn't say send the guy money and praise him. He said pray for his heart to change.
    how can black people be racist against other black people? what?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Stack Jack

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY View Post
    how can black people be racist against other black people? what?
    You can easily be racist against your own skin color if you identify them as another race basically. There is a view of purity, and mistreatment based on their views towards the race. It's like saying Germans couldn't be racist against Jewish people in Germany because they both had Caucasian skin (at least in the case of German Jews, not Jews in the Middle East). Nevermind that within "black" skin tone there are MANY nationalities and regions.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Stf up you wack ass negro. Theres been plenty of blacks with a more militant style that have helped in the struggle of blacks in north america. Theres no right or wrong way. Theres just frustrated people doing what they feel is the best way to make a change. That pray for your enemy shit is fine if thats your approach but dont expect others to feel that way. Your no better or right than People who feel that violence and retaliation is the answer. Plenty of injustices in the history of man have been settled with violence wtf are you talking about?

That said i dont agree with looting and mindless rioting. It would obviously be better to strategically mobilize and attack the powers at be. Problem with that is blacks tried that before qnd look what happened. They killed or incarcerated the panthers and all of the black leaders. So now this is what you get. A bunch of frustrated individuals with no direction causing mayhem.
    Actually you are more right than people handling it with violence, looting, destruction of their city. To conflate these two things hints to a low IQ, or poor reasoning skills. Especially in your last paragraph you don't agree with their actions, yet you basically justify it in the first paragraph. People don't need to agree about praying for your neighbor, but the WORST way to reinforce stereotypes and to increase the cycle of police violence is to do what they are doing now. Violence begets violence a very famous man said, and it's examples are littered throughout history. If you want the community to change, prove them wrong and do something different. BECOME police officers and be the change you want to see. Become lawyers and district attorneys.

Stealing 60 inch TV's and burning down Autozone makes you look IGNORANT and DUMB AS SHIT. You can't think violence is the answer, then cry about the cops being mean. Believe me, I believe our justice system is broken AF and there are MANY dirty cops who abuse power. Getting into a war with them won't accomplish any of your goals and will lead to WAY WAY more dead black folks than police. They have helicopters, tanks, WAY more guns, way more organized training and it's futile to try to win with war/violence. As I said, the way to win is to become officers and law enforcement officials so you can police that kind of crap. Go get a degree like Obama said and become Dr's and engineers. If people in these poor neighborhoods keep living the way they live, they will NEVER free themselves from this tyranny.

The media is playing these poor black folks like fiddles with this race war, despite the fact that half of these protests and riots are filled with white/brown people. It's not a black community issue alone. Everyone with a brain wants equality of law and justice. Everyone wants innocents not to be killed by demented cops. Even Trump's allies were on social media condemning the cops to prison for life or death penalty. All we had to do was wait a couple weeks for an arrest. Instead Antifa bused people in from all over to incite the mob and destroy their OWN city. If they were smart, they would of told Antifa to **** off, this is my city, and defended their area for destruction.

Actually you are more right than people handling it with violence, looting, destruction of their city. To conflate these two things hints to a low IQ, or poor reasoning skills. Especially in your last paragraph you don't agree with their actions, yet you basically justify it in the first paragraph. People don't need to agree about praying for your neighbor, but the WORST way to reinforce stereotypes and to increase the cycle of police violence is to do what they are doing now. Violence begets violence a very famous man said, and it's examples are littered throughout history. If you want the community to change, prove them wrong and do something different. BECOME police officers and be the change you want to see. Become lawyers and district attorneys.

Stealing 60 inch TV's and burning down Autozone makes you look IGNORANT and DUMB AS SHIT. You can't think violence is the answer, then cry about the cops being mean. Believe me, I believe our justice system is broken AF and there are MANY dirty cops who abuse power. Getting into a war with them won't accomplish any of your goals and will lead to WAY WAY more dead black folks than police. They have helicopters, tanks, WAY more guns, way more organized training and it's futile to try to win with war/violence. As I said, the way to win is to become officers and law enforcement officials so you can police that kind of crap. Go get a degree like Obama said and become Dr's and engineers. If people in these poor neighborhoods keep living the way they live, they will NEVER free themselves from this tyranny.

The media is playing these poor black folks like fiddles with this race war, despite the fact that half of these protests and riots are filled with white/brown people. It's not a black community issue alone. Everyone with a brain wants equality of law and justice. Everyone wants innocents not to be killed by demented cops. Even Trump's allies were on social media condemning the cops to prison for life or death penalty. All we had to do was wait a couple weeks for an arrest. Instead Antifa bused people in from all over to incite the mob and destroy their OWN city. If they were smart, they would of told Antifa to **** off, this is my city, and defended their area for destruction.
    bingo

A few things stand out to me

1. The Minneapolis PD has a lot of issues with the community. The officer that killed Floyd had already been involved in the killings of two other unarmed men, one running, and one who was alleged to be in handcuffs. He had 12 complaints and was never disciplined. This seems like a pretty bad police department.

2. Minneapolis is the headquarters of Target, and the Target they burned down was their experimental Target for testing "loss prevention technology", which means advanced surveillance and electronics tracking. Target and the police department have a very close relationship.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mpr...-forensics-lab
    The police also started strongly targeting "lifestyle offenses" like homelessness or drinking in public at behest of the downtown businesses. I'm sure this has caused a lot of friction between the police and the lower classes.

3. Evidence suggests the police instigated violence at peaceful protestors. I basically watched Livestream videos of this all night. I saw a guy shot in the neck with a rubber bullet in a crowd, by cops on a roof (At around sunset, so before the fires). People tried to drag him to medics, and the cops shot at them too. I saw cops shoot a guy in the face with a gas canister from close range and knock him out immediately. When the state troopers or national guard showed up, all the streams were killed for a few minutes simultaneously (which is unconstitutional). We don't even really know what troopers showed up and what happened in the area where they did.

I saw the video of the first attacker on the AutoZone that burned down. It was a white guy in all black, a hat and mask, who bust the window open with a hammer hidden inside an unbrella. People around him were asking him why he did it, and he hurriedly walked away. They followed, asking him if he was a cop, and he immediately turned on them and threatened them. I believe he was able to hop in a car and drive off at that point, but I don't clearly remember.

Meanwhile, they sent like 70 cops to protect the cop who killed the guy. The protestors were demanding his arrest, and this probably would have been avoided had he been taken into custody.

To me, this whole thing looks deliberately provoked, and I'm not surprised the people took it out on the Target. They're going after other Targets now. Going after a big corporation like that is a quick way to get influential folks breathing down the government's neck to either give in to protestor's demands, or crush them.

We'll see what happens. I bet it goes off again tonight.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 05-28-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el View Post
    I saw the video of the first attacker on the AutoZone that burned down. It was a white guy in all black, a hat and mask, who bust the window open with a hammer hidden inside an unbrella. People around him were asking him why he did it, and hurriedly walked away. They followed, asking him if he was a cop, and he immediately turned on them and threatened them. I believe he was able to hop in a car and drive off at that point, but I don't clearly remember.

I just saw this video as well. Not sure he's a cop but he's clearly an inciter who wants to fan the flames for whatever reason

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAuy1-zgi-P/

Some pretty crazy shit going on. Also that cop has an army of cops guarding his home:
    https://twitter.com/esnzll/status/1265919714997473281

im w that dumb ass jackson on this one

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    And you wonder why FX and ESPN won't give him and his butt buddy Barnes a steady gig

Even brain dead Perkins landed himself a solid one, 3 years n sweating these two still begging Cowherd and Rachel Nichols for 15 min air time

You do realize their podcast is fairly successful and all they do is smoke and talk hoops? Literally their ideal job

Dumbass mothafuka

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    bingo
    Except the prosecutors claim they don't have enough evidence to issue charges yet. I don't know how much more evidence you need besides that video to CHARGE (not necessarily convict ofc) the man.

3-time NBA All-Star

no i didnt. Its 2 totally different things. Im talking about defending yourself and fighting back against your enemy which in this case is the police and government.

And your talking shit. Blacks have been oppressed for hundreds of years and for the most part we've tried the pray for you enemy turn the other cheek approach. It obviously isnt working. And please dont site slavery ending ane michael jordan and Barack Obama as to why it is. You cant show idiots and bigots how to be better men when all they know is ignorance and violence. Men are men. They'll take advantage of you and leave you to the wolves if you let them. At some point you have to start fighting back. Id say 400 years is long enough.

That said its a fine line. Diplomacy is required also. Like i said there is no right or wrong answer i acknowledge this. You thinking peace and turn the other cheek answer is the best way is just naive and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by LostCause View Post
    I just saw this video as well. Not sure he's a cop but he's clearly an inciter who wants to fan the flames for whatever reason

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAuy1-zgi-P/

Some pretty crazy shit going on. Also that cop has an army of cops guarding his home:
    https://twitter.com/esnzll/status/1265919714997473281
    They just confirmed that the guy was a St. Paul cop

George was a friend of Captain Jack. Porter Jr might be a Christian, but that was a very insensitive posts from him. He should pray that George finally get the Justice he deserves. Chauvin is psychopath cop who enjoyed killing people.