Default 25th year Anniversary of one of the most underrated Playoff moments in Nba History

1995 Memorial day Miracle

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Default Re: 25th year Anniversary of one of the most underrated Playoff moments in Nba Histor

Yeah, I had totally forgotten that one. Thanks for the reminder. Sweet.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: 25th year Anniversary of one of the most underrated Playoff moments in Nba Histor

I’m trying to remember who made the other shot. It was Reggie, Penny with a wild pull-up 3 then smits for the win but I don’t remember the first one. Can’t watch it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I’m trying to remember who made the other shot. It was Reggie, Penny with a wild pull-up 3 then smits for the win but I don’t remember the first one. Can’t watch it right now.
    Brian Shaw

Obviously Miller has had his fair share of missed shots in the clutch to accompany his great moments, there are times I wish they could have gone to Smits inside for the easier shot but hindsight is 20/20 i guess.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAyajxRB...d=nt0va1qquds0

Apparently it was Derrick Mckey who told him to do a pumpfake first before shooting that gamewinner.

That would've been so awesome to watch live. I missed it.

Three would be gamewinners trumped by Smits shot at the buzzer. What people dont realize is this could have been one of the best plays/moment of Penny's career if not the best if his shot held on. Leading the team after Shaq and Horace Grant fouls out and hitting the gamewinner would have been legendary for him.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I got an email at 7:58 this morning and it was someone reporting this topic without explanation.

I guess this is a sign that I should make more of these threads lol