Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: You got to love the hypocrisy of Libs

Damn, OP looking real dumb.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Maybe I should be more specific and point out the social media virtue signalers who I hope you can agree are pretty much all liberals. Which pretty much is what's being recognized on a media platform. The cops right now are the modern Jesus Christs. The people waving their psalms during the covid era, to wanted them strung up on a cross.
    just people on social media in general? different people are going to have different opinions...you can't seriously expect ALL liberals to have the same opinion of the police

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    just people on social media in general? different people are going to have different opinions...you can't seriously expect ALL liberals to have the same opinion of the police
    Libs are in favor of social distancing rules and masks being forced by the government. Who is it that enforces these rules? Cops.

OPs general point that libs come out looking like MASSIVE hypocrites on a daily basis is pretty much irrefutable.

Of course you can argue semantics but you know in general hes right.

Obviously it hits pretty close to home for some, hence the offense they take.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Damn, OP looking real dumb.
    How so? Because you refuse to acknowledge it? Look what's happening on a social platform. From cops the frontline heroes to all cops are racist. The SJW sheep eat this up and herd towards what group is on the top of the media spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    Reread what you quoted. Not all Libs are SJWs, but ALL SJWs are Libs.

Probably one of the dumbest threads you've ever posted, I'm surprised it's coming from you tbh. There's hypocrisy on ALL sides.

There is nothing wrong with praising first responders but also letting them know when they are wrong and reform is needed. That is part of being a civilized nation, analyzing what works, and coming to terms with what does not. To be blind about it means we are a failing society and everything we stand for is fake. We've come too far to backtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    OPs general point that libs come out looking like MASSIVE hypocrites on a daily basis is pretty much irrefutable.

Of course you can argue semantics but you know in general hes right.

Obviously it hits pretty close to home for some, hence the offense they take.
    Obviously I'm gonna piss off the hashtag crusaders. What bothers me is the general theme of the social world for this particular group. Take about a massive shift

It's only hypocrisy when it's a group i don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    Probably one of the dumbest threads you've ever posted, I'm surprised it's coming from you tbh. There's hypocrisy on ALL sides.
    This particular form of hypocrisy is what causes a social divide. I'm 100% against heard mentality. This is a reality of how extreme it is in the world today

There is nothing wrong with praising first responders but also letting them know when they are wrong and reform is needed. That is part of being a civilized nation, analyzing what works, and coming to terms with what does not. To be blind about it means we are a failing society and everything we stand for is fake. We've come too far to backtrack.
    Look at the general sentiment. Even on this very board. The world thinks cops in general are racist. But not too long ago they were being praised by the very same people. General society IS back tracking because the heard majority forces us to react a ceetain way and this hypocrisy shows there is no boundary

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    This particular form of hypocrisy is what causes a social divide. I'm 100% against heard mentality. This is a reality of how extreme it is in the world today

Look at the general sentiment. Even on this very board. The world thinks cops in general are racist. But not too long ago they were being praised by the very same people. General society IS back tracking because the heard majority forces us to react a ceetain way and this hypocrisy shows there is no boundary
    Our political affiliation is specifically built off of many important, vital factors.. geological location, religion, culture, the way we we're raised, finance, etc.

When it comes to cops, my best friend just became an NYPD officer. The first thing that came to mind when I saw the video before the shit hit the fan was this was the match that'll set the nation on fire. It surely did. I messaged him first thing this morning to ensure he was safe. He was highly pissed and specifically said the racist cops that did the killing makes a bad name for all the good cops. 70 people were arrested in Manhattan for protesting as per him.

I don't think all cops are bad. In fact, I've been put in a position IN my professional field in my shelter where my life could have been specifically at risk because of an officer who didn't maintain professionalism and put me on the spot to which he could have been suspended for. I didn't pursue it. I let it be.

The discrimination needs to be addressed, the favoritism needs to be addressed. Police departments should NOT be conducting internal investigations of themselves, there needs to be an overseeing committee.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Ever notice how judgemental and nasty the left get over people's opinions that don't align with their own

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    Our political affiliation is specifically built off of many important, vital factors.. geological location, religion, culture, the way we we're raised, finance, etc.
    Ideally you would think that. But in today's culture it's do you hate Trump. Are you black or white. Are you female or male. People go feelings and emotion over important factors

When it comes to cops, my best friend just became an NYPD officer. The first thing that came to mind when I saw the video before the shit hit the fan was this was the match that'll set the nation on fire. It surely did. I messaged him first thing this morning to ensure he was safe. He was highly pissed and specifically said the racist cops that did the killing makes a bad name for all the good cops. 70 people were arrested in Manhattan for protesting as per him.
    Which pertains to exactly what i'm saying

I don't think all cops are bad. In fact, I've been put in a position IN my professional field in my shelter where my life could have been specifically at risk because of an officer who didn't maintain professionalism and put me on the spot to which he could have been suspended for. I didn't pursue it. I let it be.
    You're speaking as an individual. Go say this on social media and see what reaction you'd get.

The discrimination needs to be addressed, the favoritism needs to be addressed. Police departments should NOT be conducting internal investigations of themselves, there needs to be an overseeing committee.
    That's besides the point. It has nothing to do with the hypocrisy that is prevalent in the SJW community

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Ever notice how judgemental and nasty the left get over people's opinions that don't align with their own
    Precisely. You can tell by the ones that are calling me stupid instead of trying to rationalize it and start a conversation. I probably called them out to a T and they upset

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

so you start a thread that calls out libs...but then when they call you out it's "look at how nasty and judgmental they are"