Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: We gon act like Donald Trump didn't just call a bunch of black protestors THUGS?

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    People have been shot.. so guess you're wrong and he was right?
    Trump said he’d bring the military in and they’d start shooting. So far that hasn’t happened.

Default Re: We gon act like Donald Trump didn't just call a bunch of black protestors THUGS?

Trump won't talk in public today, leaving mayors and governors hanging dry again.

What a good president of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake View Post
    Trump said he’d bring the military in and they’d start shooting. So far that hasn’t happened.
    In that tweet you mean? Unless he said it somewhere else you are reading a lot into those words.

Local High School Star

In that tweet you mean? Unless he said it somewhere else you are reading a lot into those words.
    Yes, “the military is with you all the way” before he mentions the shooting implies military shootings.

Yes, “the military is with you all the way” before he mentions the shooting implies military shootings.
    He also mentions thugs and a mayor before it. Must be implying the mayor's gonna go shoot some people. Or maybe it meant what it said, that people will get shot if looting starts...

Local High School Star

He also mentions thugs and a mayor before it. Must be implying the mayor's gonna go shoot some people. Or maybe it meant what it said, that people will get shot if looting starts...
    We take the most recent noun mentioned before it. Basic English comprehension amigo.

Local High School Star

Default Re: We gon act like Donald Trump didn't just call black protestors THUGS?

Donny Boy went from making military threats to hiding in his bunker from protestors outside his house. The man is terrified

Default Re: We gon act like Donald Trump didn't just call black protestors THUGS?

Donny Boy went from making military threats to hiding in his bunker from protestors outside his house. The man is terrified
    And the moron has the audacity to be angrily tweeting from his bunker

Local High School Star

Dude channeling John Beilein, former Cavs coach. Maybe he meant to type slugs?

Y'all saw how that ended, Cavs coach fired. Congratulations Trump, you just lost all of Black America.
    This is a good example of How a single tweet rocked the nation into utter chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Meh. This is a boring argument. He used a dog whistle as they call it. He didn’t say anything explicitly racist but it can easily be inferred knowing his history. Honestly he just comes of as a dumbass angry old man and it’s kinda funny.
    The part of the quote in bold says it all. I love these so called "dog whistles" that ironically only leftist can hear. I guess it takes a low IQ to hear the imaginary "dog whistles".

This is a good example of How a single tweet rocked the nation into utter chaos.
    How, if the reason for the Tweet was due to the utter chaos?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    How, if the reason for the Tweet was due to the utter chaos?
    Things went from bad to worst after Trump’s tweet. Even more protests and riots occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    The part of the quote in bold says it all. I love these so called "dog whistles" that ironically only leftist can hear. I guess it takes a low IQ to hear the imaginary "dog whistles".
    It’s up to interpretation I suppose. Trump certainly strikes me as a huge racist. So does Biden if that makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    It’s up to interpretation I suppose. Trump certainly strikes me as a huge racist. So does Biden if that makes you feel better.
    People like you who intentionally ride the middle because it makes you feel more rational are just enourmous p*ssies ngl. One person wants to address systemic racism and one denies its very existence. But they are both equally racist - sure buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    People like you who intentionally ride the middle because it makes you feel more rational are just enourmous p*ssies ngl. One person wants to address systemic racism and one denies its very existence. But they are both equally racist - sure buddy.
    I’m a leftist wtf. **** centrists. I never said they were equally racist, but saying “well, Trump is MORE racist” isn’t enough to get me to vote for Biden.