Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: don't confuse riotting with resisting and rebellion

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    One day cops in this country will be held to account for crimes they commit. The will of the people cannot be suppressed indefinitely.

Destroying things and harming people is wrong. But there are more people who don't do these things who know what must be done in this country.
    Your head and heart are in the right place, but you're pointing the fingers at the wrong people. The police are just every day citizens like you and me doing a very a dangerous job. I thought about becoming a cop, and now, **** that. I just saw an episode of Live PD where the perp was trying to choke out and kill the cop. He overpowered him, grabbed his gun, and nearly killed him until another cop showed up. So these guys live on edge 24/7.

WITH THAT BEING SAID HOWEVER, the cops that are bad, that are poorly trained all have to be held accountable by their superiors. And if they aren't, that's where John Q. Public steps in and makes the change for the rest of us by voting these leaders out who refuse to fix the system. So I know you youngsters don't like voting, but voting or not voting has consequences. Vote the Mayor out. Vote the Sheriff out. Vote out those who refuse to take action. You do not burn down a city.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Phong View Post
    I'm in LA and you're right. I should call out people who riot about sports teams.

Now wanna address the demographic representation of the looters? Or are you gonna ignore it?

Btw, still waiting on those racist drug laws you mentioned. Are you hiding from your claim?
    First you say you don't live in the ghetto, and then you post saying you're in LA and a picture of the ghetto. Come outside and play at night. You're terrified of where you live and of Blacks and Hispanics.
    Last edited by dreamshake; 05-30-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake View Post
    First you say you don't live in the ghetto, and then you post saying you're in LA and a picture of the ghetto. Come outside and play at night. You're terrified of where you live and of Blacks and Hispanics.
    You might be too ignorant to know that there are a lot of neighborhoods that aren't ghetto in the LA Metro area.

As for coming out and playing in the ghetto, why? There's nothing of interest there; only poor people who wish they weren't there.

Too many people gathering in too large crowds and seeing too many people without masks. The violence and destruction needs to stop too. Stores and businesses are already devastated from the pandemic. Worst time possible for riots and rebellions across the country..

I don't know what the solution is. I don't want to see the Army or National Guard rolling in across the US, but this is getting out of control. Nobody seems to be understanding the ramifications.. This is not helping anything or anyone. The cop has already been charged and is being bars. People need to shimmer down and protest peacefully.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Too many people gathering in too large crowds and seeing too many people without masks. The violence and destruction needs to stop too. Stores and businesses are already devastated from the pandemic. Worst time possible for riots and rebellions across the country..

I don't know what the solution is. I don't want to see the Army or National Guard rolling in across the US, but this is getting out of control. Nobody seems to be understanding the ramifications.. This is not helping anything or anyone. The cop has already been charged and is being bars. People need to shimmer down and protest peacefully.
    The solution, ironically, is more law and order and more arrests. These looters and rioters aren't just going to get tired and go home if they know they can get away with it. They're all recording themselves causing mayhem. This is fun for them.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post

The solution is to lock everything back down again. Coronavirus outbreaks have increased dramatically with all these protests. In fact, the lockdowns shouldn't have been lifted to begin with. This is the perfect storm of destruction. Anyone can go out, wear a mask and get away with shit they normally wouldn't while spreading covid-19. Why? Cuz they can go out and they're wearing a mask.

Dumbass anti-lockdown protestors getting exactly what they deserved. Like LeBron says, karma is a bitch.

God bless murica

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Prove it

Anyway, Obama called black protestors in Baltimore "thugs", is he racist too? How about Hillary "superpredators" Clinton?
    "hey, look over there!" Pathetic