Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: President Donald Trump designated Antifa as a terrorist organization

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    covid kills 100k but that is a big nothing burger

ANTIFA kills ...how many? surely they have killed something right?...but "GET THE TANKS!!!"
    Last week: Facemasks are evil, the government is controlling us!!

Now: Everyone wear a mask so the government doesnt know our identity!!

Default Re: President Donald Trump designated Antifa as a terrorist organization

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    He'd literally support beastiality and child rape if Trump denounced it
    You are extremely low IQ. Good god. Imagine being against antifascists. FWIW I can name things I agree with Trump on like the 2a and that China sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You are extremely low IQ. Good god. Imagine being against antifascists. FWIW I can name things I agree with Trump on like the 2a and that China sucks.
    Dude, you make a big stink about everything Trump does.
    If you agree with 2a and China be vocal! Otherwise.statements like to one I made stick to you

Dude, you make a big stink about everything Trump does.
    If you agree with 2a and China be vocal! Otherwise.statements like to one I made stick to you
    I make a big stink about Biden too. Bad politicians get called out. Sorry you don’t think they’re both bad like most non tribal people do.

I make a big stink about Biden too. Bad politicians get called out. Sorry you don’t think they’re both bad like most non tribal people do.
    You're non-tribal? I don't think anyone here believes that

You're non-tribal? I don't think anyone here believes that
    Non-tribal as in not beholden to one of the two major parties. I don’t like the vast majority of the Democrats. Even the ones I’m ok with are worthy of criticism, as all politicians are. You seem beholden to Trump. Unfortunate but I believe you have it in you to realize he is a fairly typical republican politician besides making hilarious and rude tweets. So far he’s less warlike than most republicans at least although he’s still far too warlike.

Non-tribal as in not beholden to one of the two major parties. I don’t like the vast majority of the Democrats. Even the ones I’m ok with are worthy of criticism, as all politicians are. You seem beholden to Trump. Unfortunate but I believe you have it in you to realize he is a fairly typical republican politician besides making hilarious and rude tweets. So far he’s less warlike than most republicans at least although he’s still far too warlike.
    I guess I pegged you wrong then. I can see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    serious question...how many murders have been attributed to "ANTIFA"?...not just during these riots but in ALL of their existence?
    I have no idea, but Antifa and what they do is not about murdering people.

He'd literally support beastiality and child rape if Trump denounced it
    Unlike this claim we have evidence that some guys support anyone that gets nominated by the GOP no matter their stance before the nomination.

The GOP could nominate a steamy turd and guys like Chewy would support it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Exactly.

Good, all those assholes do is push their far left agenda with violence

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

More impotency from Dear Leader.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    But they're breaking windows!!!

Exactly.
    Exactly what?

Various legal systems and government agencies use different definitions of terrorism in their national legislation.

U.S. Code Title 22 Chapter 38, Section 2656f(d) defines terrorism as: "Premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror...20audience%22.

The hammer came down tonight. RRR3 and his purple-haired friends are going down.