Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: What's the probability Trump gets re-elected after all this chaos?

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    These businesses are going to vote for what happened to them.

yup... and that's why they'll be voting trump.

If it were up to him? the overreaction wouldnt have been as bad. We live in a time where ANYTHING can spark anarchy, due to mass media. Too many dummies about.

The only way he'd lose is with mail in voting which would be basically because of fraud. Impossible to trace in that manner.. you can literally "print" votes.

Either way, if you think sleepy joe is better for this nation we're already done. you, me, or tio would be a better president smh.

Biden is probably the worst candidate of all time.

Across all nations and time periods.

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post

If it were up to him? the overreaction wouldnt have been as bad. We live in a time where ANYTHING can spark anarchy, due to mass media. Too many dummies about.

The only way he'd lose is with mail in voting which would be basically because of fraud. Impossible to trace in that manner.. you can literally "print" votes.

Either way, if you think sleepy joe is better for this nation we're already done. you, me, or tio would be a better president smh.

You do realize most people think Trump is like the biggest doofus ever right? He gets ripped night in and night out. When I read someone’s posts like yours I feel like we are all living in the twilight zone.

What happened to common sense? Ever see the movie Idiocracy? People like you should know better than to come up with wacky conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035 View Post
    More minorities are starting to recognize they've been used and lied to by the "democratic" party all these years

Landslide victory for Big Donny T

Trump has done a great job with the 40 million unemployment Americans, 105,000 coronavirus deaths and daily riots.

He hasn’t done one good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    How exactly? By having the lowest number of unemployed Americans in the history of this country prior to Covid-19?

Please, explain your position. What has he specifically said or done that has divided this country? This would also imply that we were unified before. You think we were unified prior to Trump?

Do not use covid 19 as an excuse. That’s on him. He’s unfit for running a country and now look at it crumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    This is the new blueprint for the left. Riots, protests, violence, property destruction and arson when they don't get what they want. It will only escalate. We saw it to a smaller degree after the election and we are seeing it again now.

The DNC convention is going to be a total shitshow once again. They'll probably bring in the military to protect their precious and privileged elites inside.

It all starts at the top and this country has no leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    No doubt Trump's reelection chances are likely greater than 100% now if they were not before.
    He’s not gonna win in a million years. He even lost the popular vote. People don’t like him and it’s his own fault.

You are such a delusional idiot. Absolute sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    He’s not gonna win in a million years. He even lost the popular vote. People don’t like him and it’s his own fault.
    Lol at cp-ing four times

Local High School Star

Walk on Water going hard.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Even to the MAGAts Trump is coming off as weak hiding in his bunker.

Trump believes hes in good shape. Time will tell.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...38101340196866

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    Do not use covid 19 as an excuse. That’s on him. He’s unfit for running a country and now look at it crumble.
    Answer the question **** face.

Local High School Star

The businessmen will be voting with their wallets. And their wallets do not want riots and protests like these to happen again. No way in hell Trump is getting a second term after what’s transpiring.

I'll be voting Trump just to laugh at libtards for another 4 years

I've convinced a lot of people I know who didn't care about voting to do the same

Higher than liberals want to admit and not as high as conservatives want to admit. That said, I still suspect he’ll win again but I give him less of a chance now than I did before Coronavirus and the murder of George Floyd and subsequent protests and riots.