Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Donald Trump is hiding inside a bunker from protestors outside the White House

These lefttards burn shit up then act like everyone should be cool with it. It's a mental disorder.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Donald Trump is hiding inside a bunker from protestors outside the White House

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake View Post
    They allowed it to spread via superhero movies for their own capitalistic gain. Batman, Joker, Suicide Squad. We got a bunch of dumbass superhero millennials running amok causing mayhem, and I blame the capitalists who created those movies. Karma for them?
    You make good points regarding the subject matter in our movies and music. Look at everybody spray-painting "F*ck 12" all over these cities. Had to Google what that was and it's a rap song about f*ck the police or some shit like that.

Look at the gap in societal influence between this violent culture in movies and music and the Space X launch the other day. More kids are influenced by "F*ck 12" than exploring space, getting back to Moon, and Man's greatest achievement, getting to Mars.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Soyboys FUMING
    Gallant but futile effort to defend your Dear Leader here starmug...alas, still an L.

They allowed it to spread via superhero movies for their own capitalistic gain. Batman, Joker, Suicide Squad. We got a bunch of dumbass superhero millennials running amok causing mayhem, and I blame the capitalists who created those movies. Karma for them?
    They?

Are you saying that the government should regulate the movie industry and contain leftist viewpoints being inserted into movies?

Pretty sure that the capitalists who creates those movies, and the people who work at their companies, mainly support and donate to democrats.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    They?

Are you saying that the government should regulate the movie industry and contain leftist viewpoints being inserted into movies?

Pretty sure that the capitalists who creates those movies, and the people who work at their companies, mainly support and donate to democrats.
    Whose idea was it to remake superhero movies 10 times each? Greedy capitalists looking to take advantage of dumb millennials. Look at the outcome. Dumb millennials watch superhero movies, then go acting like they superheroes. Maybe they should've thought about that before thinking about all the money they could siphon from those consumers. It's all coming full circle for them capitalists.

Whose idea was it to remake superhero movies 10 times each? Greedy capitalists looking to take advantage of dumb millennials. Look at the outcome. Dumb millennials watch superhero movies, then go acting like they superheroes. Maybe they should've thought about that before thinking about all the money they could siphon from those consumers. It's all coming full circle for them capitalists.
    It's funny hearing you describe an ideology that you obviously support, as being heavily influenced by superhero movies through dumb millennials.

But again, the companies you're trying to hit, employs people who bail these dumb millennials out of jail.

You literally have the mentality of a millennial yet criticize them. I'm willing to bet you are in yours 20s... if not worse on you. I mean you somehow insight into the stock market collapsing apparently and think these protests are going to bring down large PROFITABLE companies like Target, Amazon etc.

How ignorant of the facts can you be?

The fact that I see you in multiple threads just spewing baseless bullshit is suggestive of a troll account. I should have known better... no one is this stupid.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    You literally have the mentality of a millennial yet criticize them. I'm willing to bet you are in yours 20s... if not worse on you. I mean you somehow insight into the stock market collapsing apparently and think these protests are going to bring down large PROFITABLE companies like Target, Amazon etc.

How ignorant of the facts can you be?

The fact that I see you in multiple threads just spewing baseless bullshit is suggestive of a troll account. I should have known better... no one is this stupid.
    I don't watch those cringe superhero movies. I tend to be more of a realist. Perhaps I hit a nerve? Let's not pretend like these loots and riots haven't damaged big companies as well. And the sheer fact that these riots can and will continue in the future will indeed effect these big businesses bottom line.

Trump's conference call to the governors was surreal

I don't think he's all there mentally anymore, I mean doesn't he realize that getting violent with protestors will only lead to more violence? Can someone explain that to him?

Dude is incapable of leadership, zero interest in trying to unite the nation. POS garbage human being, and we voted for him
    Last edited by TheMan; 06-02-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    That conference call to the governors was surreal

I don't think he's all there mentally anymore, I mean doesn't he realize that getting violent with protestors will only lead to more violence? Can someone explain that to him?

Dude is incapable of leadership, zero interest in trying to unite the nation. POS garbage human being, and we voted for him
    I didn't vote for him. I didn't vote for either of them. The real problem is Americans always have to end up choosing between the less shitty of options for president. Why can't we have competent options to choose from?

Trump's conference call to the governors was surreal

It was surreal. I can't believe he had to tell some of the governors how to govern their own states.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    It was surreal. I can't believe he had to tell some of the governors how to govern their own states.
    Exactly, you govern over them, not "dominate" them...

We aren't in Cuba anymore, champ

Exactly, you govern over them, not "dominate" them...

We aren't in Cuba anymore, champ
    You're just playing with words now to fit your own narrative and skew the truth.

You dominate the streets against the criminal element. Come on man, you can't be this obtuse. I know you're sitting pretty in your hacienda down in Chihuahua, but American cities are burning right now. Be lucky Trump didn't say "Eliminate" if you want to parse words so much.

All this talk about Donald Trump in a bunker......I have another question:

Where is the Democratic Leadership? Where is the "opposition" Party? WTF? What an incredible show of strength from the Democrats in Washington during these chaotic times! Seriously, Nancy Pelosi holding a bible too!? That's it!?

Criticise Trump all you want. Sure he's screwed the pooch.....But the Democrats? Absolutely nothing...NOTHING. ZERO. Where's Bernie and his incredible movement? Where's Biden?