Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Gregg Popovich's powerful message on race

Default Re: Gregg Popovich's powerful message on race

I'm sick of watching these cucks talking about this .. from here on out I will clown anyone talking about this shit .. this old fart sounds exactly like a man with low testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by dude77 View Post
    I'm sick of watching these cucks talking about this .. from here on out I will clown anyone talking about this shit .. this old fart sounds exactly like a man with low testosterone
    that's too bad it upsets you. it makes me happy to see change and races unifying for a cause across the globe. i suppose you want to keep things the way they are. unfortunately for you, people want change and it's going to happen whether you like it or not

what is the cause exactly? That black criminals are heroes?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    that's too bad it upsets you. it makes me happy to see change and races unifying for a cause across the globe. i suppose you want to keep things the way they are. unfortunately for you, people want change and it's going to happen whether you like it or not
    All people like you do is speak in generalizations. What "change" are you speaking of? Trump was a big change and that's what people wanted. Does that mean you're supportive of it?

Actual be specific and describe the change. Popovich does the same thing. Just repeats platitudes and pretends to be holier-than-thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    All people like you do is speak in generalizations. What "change" are you speaking of? Trump was a big change and that's what people wanted. Does that mean you're supportive of it?

Actual be specific and describe the change. Popovich does the same thing. Just repeats platitudes and pretends to be holier-than-thou.
    People love/hate Donald's personality, but I think the majority support America first message over the global agenda. I also think Donald is more significant than the Republican party.

As for BLM I think there is a legit grievance with over-policing and militarised police agencies. They need to speak in 1 voice because as of now it's impossible to hear over millions of voices.

Let the locals decide what changes needed to be made for them in their communities.

He's a troll account and his views aren't genuine. He's an actual... I mean actual in real life loser. We have them... c'est la vie.

Ethan Couch, got 10 months probation for killing four people while driving on drugs and alcohol. Patricia Spottedcrow got 12 years after selling $31 of pot to a cop after she lost her home, then was arrested again for not being able to pay court fees while on parole.

5-time NBA All-Star

Grreat. So you promise not to run away this time?

DreamShake wrote this in an active thread:
    1) All 4 police officers arrested. One charged with second degree murder, the other with 3rd degree.
    2) A bunch of celebrities have donated millions of dollars to black organizations like NAACP to advance black communities.
    3) States are passing laws to reduce the number of ways a person can be arrested including eliminating chokeholds in some states.
    4) Police officers and chiefs are getting fired and suspended left and right for police brutality caught on camera.

I'll add
    Football administration, the largest conglomerate, and most conservative, of all sports said they handled the Kapaernick thing wrong.
    Football player leaders who were the most quiet on social issues have greatly changed their tone.
    A large removal of Confederate statues.
    Worldwide recognition and protest.

This is in one week.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM View Post
    People love/hate Donald's personality, but I think the majority support America first message over the global agenda. I also think Donald is more significant than the Republican party.

As for BLM I think there is a legit grievance with over-policing and militarised police agencies. They need to speak in 1 voice because as of now it's impossible to hear over millions of voices.

Let the locals decide what changes needed to be made for them in their communities.
    This is a focused message. Thanks and I agree with you.

EDIT: Just also want to say that some of the BLM agenda appears to align with leftist policies which I would disagree with.
    Last edited by Hawker; 06-06-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard View Post
    Grreat. So you promise not to run away this time?

DreamShake wrote this in an active thread:
    1) All 4 police officers arrested. One charged with second degree murder, the other with 3rd degree.
    2) A bunch of celebrities have donated millions of dollars to black organizations like NAACP to advance black communities.
    3) States are passing laws to reduce the number of ways a person can be arrested including eliminating chokeholds in some states.
    4) Police officers and chiefs are getting fired and suspended left and right for police brutality caught on camera.

I'll add
    Football administration, the largest conglomerate, and most conservative, of all sports said they handled the Kapaernick thing wrong.
    Football player leaders who were the most quiet on social issues have greatly changed their tone.
    A large removal of Confederate statues.
    Worldwide recognition and protest.

This is in one week.
    You didn't say anything last time I said it either. You again just spoke in generalities without anything specific and say, "you have hate in your heart." This event was nowhere near like the past ones so it was very easy to be specific about police brutality.

The things you added aren't something that I would say are necessarily positive. You can disagree with Kaep (again he was just extremely vague as well and didn't point to anything specific) and agree what happened to Floyd was wrong.

Drew Brees gets mobbed over twitter for simply having a difference of opinion. That's not a good thing.

I don't see the point of removing statues - that's something out of 1984. The worldwide recognition and protest is just people all across the world trying to piggy back on something in the US to try and be cool. They don't know the issues in the US and would never protest for something like what's going on in Hong Kong/China.

State passing laws restricting use of force, changing training tactics and officers getting fired for it is a good thing so I agree with you there. Police unions need to be attacked more though and I need to see a stronger and more nuanced stance against the rioting/looting of businesses. Donations etc. are all great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77 View Post
    You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    Ethan Couch, got 10 months probation for killing four people while driving on drugs and alcohol. Patricia Spottedcrow got 12 years after selling $31 of pot to a cop after she lost her home, then was arrested again for not being able to pay court fees while on parole.
    Ethan Couch was 16, a minor. Patricia Spottedcrow was 25 and served 2 years.

I don't think you need to be told how sentencing differs for minors and adults.

OP is powerfully retarded

5-time NBA All-Star

You didn't say anything last time I said it either. You again just spoke in generalities without anything specific and say, "you have hate in your heart." This event was nowhere near like the past ones so it was very easy to be specific about police brutality.
    Why would I have to get specific? You guys don't deviate in the stuff you say. Myself and five other posters frequently predict what you guys are going to say - and it definitely doesn't come from love in your hearts. And you know this.
    The things you added aren't something that I would say are necessarily positive. You can disagree with Kaep (again he was just extremely vague as well and didn't point to anything specific) and agree what happened to Floyd was wrong.
    You are seriously pretending to not know the Kap situation versus the NFL. I know better. Just listen to Drew Brees apology - it makes everything clear.

Drew Brees gets mobbed over twitter for simply having a difference of opinion. That's not a good thing.
    No he got mobbed for faking ignorance of what Kap stood for. He thought he could rely on a fake ignorance for convenience.
    I don't see the point of removing statues - that's something out of 1984. The worldwide recognition and protest is just people all across the world trying to piggy back on something in the US to try and be cool. They don't know the issues in the US and would never protest for something like what's going on in Hong Kong/China.
    Some of them killed hundreds of Americans in War and had slaves. Why should we keep them?