Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 76 to 84 of 84

Thread: Serena Williams is amazing

  1. #76
    Good college starter D-Wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Raw is Jericho
    Posts
    3,299

    Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
    I saw the match. Saw her limp around like she had broke her leg or something. Then a rain delay hits and a little while later, she's vintage Serena overpowering her opponent? Then its back to the "if i was healthy" when she can't do the same to Henin.

    Like I said earlier, the injury excuse is perfect. If she wins, its cause she's a warrior and she faught thru it. If she loses, its because the injury held her back and Henin got lucky. Win-win.
    You ever had cramp man? I dont meen the cramp thats uncomfortable, i meen the one where you muscle looks and spasms.

  2. #77
    Goat Loading West-Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,772

    Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

    Henin is the better player because she is more consistent, harder worker, and never complains like Serena.

  3. #78
    LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,371

    Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

    Henin is better right now. If Serena focused she could be top 5 women all time. She could be the GOAT. She always gets injured though. But man, she has HEART.



    How someone could say she is disgusting is beyond me. She's muscular sure, but when shes not flexing and gripping the racket and swinging and **** shes hot stuff. GREAT body. Cute face, what is wrong with her? NOTHING.

  4. #79
    Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,322

    Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    Henin is better right now. If Serena focused she could be top 5 women all time. She could be the GOAT. She always gets injured though. But man, she has HEART.



    How someone could say she is disgusting is beyond me. She's muscular sure, but when shes not flexing and gripping the racket and swinging and **** shes hot stuff. GREAT body. Cute face, what is wrong with her? NOTHING.
    First off, a focused Serena isn't even close to GOAT material. Graf(GOAT) won 22 Slams and Court won 24. Navratilova and Evert won 18.

    Even without the injuries, I'm not sure she gets close to any of those.


    I just find her repulsive. Apart from her ginormous arms, I think her insane amount of arrogence turns me way off. That and she's one of the sorest losers I've ever seen.

  5. #80
    Playoffs! bokes15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    8,288

    Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
    First off, a focused Serena isn't even close to GOAT material. Graf(GOAT) won 22 Slams and Court won 24. Navratilova and Evert won 18.

    Even without the injuries, I'm not sure she gets close to any of those.


    I just find her repulsive. Apart from her ginormous arms, I think her insane amount of arrogence turns me way off. That and she's one of the sorest losers I've ever seen.
    I agree that she's not the GOAT, not even close. But, a focused and more dedicated Serena would be dominant for many years.

  6. #81
    LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,371

    Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

    Serena, could have won anywhere from 15-20 majors had she had the opportunity/worked harder

  7. #82
    Playoffs! bokes15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    8,288

    Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    Serena, could have won anywhere from 15-20 majors had she had the opportunity/worked harder
    Which is true, but Martina Navratilova has a career record of 1440-213, 167 career titles, 18 grand slam singles titles, and 31 grand slam doubles titles. These records are beatable, as any record is, but Navratilova is like the Wilt Chamberlain of women's tennis.

  8. #83
    LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,371

    Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

    But Wilt isnt the GOAT :P

    I guess thats where Graf comes in.

  9. #84
    Playoffs! bokes15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    8,288

    Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    But Wilt isnt the GOAT :P

    I guess thats where Graf comes in.
    My point is still there, the mention of Graf even furthers it. Serena would have 2 greats that she'd have to pass, which would be a tough task even if she had a completely healthy career and a good work ethic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •