Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grant Napear resigns after “All Lives Matter” tweet

#AllLivesMatter
    cos Mr Mandela never fought for just black ppl's right back in apartheid time, he fought for human's right.

If BLM was strictly created to address police violence and systemic racism toward black people then how come on their very own website they state, "We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front" while they ignore the racist institution right in their backyards that slaughter their children by the hundreds of thousands every single year? If they are about bringing "all" of them to the front, why don't they protest, march, and riot in the cities where black people kill black people by the hundreds? Simple. Because they don't care.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    I would highly recommend you do your research. You think a little bit of anecdotal evidence from these videos paint the whole picture?

The following data is from the Washington Post database..

2015: 32 unarmed white people shot and killed by police, 38 unarmed black people shot and killed by police
    2016: 22 unarmed white people shot and killed by police, 19 unarmed black people shot and killed by police
    2017: 31 unarmed white people shot and killed by police, 22 unarmed black people shot and killed by police
    2018: 23 unarmed white people shot and killed by police, 17 unarmed black people shot and killed by police
    2019: 20 unarmed white people shot and killed by police, 10 unarmed black people shot and killed by police
    2020: 10 unarmed white people shot and killed by police, 3 unarmed black people shot and killed by police

So since 2015, 138 unarmed white people were shot and killed by the police, and 109 unarmed black people were shot and killed by the police - and if you look at just the 2018 data, black people accounted for 38% of violent crimes while only making up 13% of the population while white people accounted for 58% of violent crimes while making up 77% of the population (ojjdp.gov). If you look at murder alone, black people accounted for 53% of murders while only making up 13% of the population while white people accounted for 44% of murders while making up 77% of the population.

In other words, more unarmed white people are shot and killed by the police than unarmed black people even though black people are responsible for exponentially more violent crimes in comparison to their population.

Have you ever thought that just maybe black people face longer jail sentences than white people because they commit crimes as a whole (not even talking violent crimes here) at double the rate of white people in comparison to their population? This means that more black people tend to be repeat offenders than white people which equals longer sentences.

If systemic racism exists, what laws can you point to today that are innately discriminatory?
    If you statistics are any where close to what you claim you should be able to produce ONE VIDEO!

SHOW ME ONE VIDEO WHERE AN UNARMED WHITE MAN OR WOMEN IS KILLED BY THE POLICE!
    JUST ONE EXAMPLE PLEASE. I WONT HOLD MY BREATH!

I can give tons of examples.

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    Why do you continue to post this political nonsense. People are unjustly be abused and killed by people sworn to protect them and you this?
    The guy is a coon. I doubt he is a black guy. Guy is socially unaware like that idiot Michael Jordan.

If you statistics are any where close to what you claim you should be able to produce ONE VIDEO!

A bunch of racist in this forum. Bunch of basement dwellers.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post

Don't take my word, just listen to what a police officer tells a scared white women when she refuses to put her hands down. It's on tape. I quote, REMEMBER WE ONLY SHOOT BLACK PEOPLE"

I gave you 138 examples. If you want to bury your head in the sand and ignore the facts then that's on you for being ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    A bunch of racist in this forum. Bunch of basement dwellers.
    Statistics aren't racist.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    I gave you 138 examples. If you want to bury your head in the sand and ignore the facts then that's on you for being ignorant.
    I asked for ONE VIDEO.
    You keep hiding behind half baked statistics when there is plenty of video evidence to the contrary. America was built on slavery, blacks have been marginalized for centuries, yet you can't seem to comprehend inequalities in the judicial system today. Why don't you complain the Anti Defamation League they focus on Jewish injustice. Maybe you do and make claims that the Holocaust never happened.
    Last edited by insight; 06-04-2020 at 02:38 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin View Post
    #AllLivesMatter
    cos Mr Mandela never fought for just black ppl's right back in apartheid time, he fought for human's right.
    Are you serious or joking because I don't know what are you talking about?
    Apartheid was a system of racial segregation, which marginalized Black South Africans. Mandela was a civil right activist who was thrown in jail for attempting to overthrow the racist system.

Winning>Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    Right wing funded PragerU

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Last edited by 3ball; 06-04-2020 at 03:11 AM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    The sketch doesn't even make sense. That shows a supposed fireman not dedicating enough firefighting resources to the burning house. The problem with the police isn't not enough policing but too much.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    The sketch doesn't even make sense. That shows a supposed fireman not dedicating enough firefighting resources to the burning house. The problem with the police isn't not enough policing but too much.
    By murdering blacks, the cops show they don't care about black lives... Just like the fireman doesn't care about that other house