Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Trump says he's done more for black people than any president in history

You should all dislike Trump. Not because he's not a Conservative -and he isn't- but because he flies the flag for votes.

Smart people should go beyond disliking Trump. Saying things to stir a pot is stupid. Eminem was great for two albums but he had something once he stirred the pot.

Also, left, right, whatever. He does everything better than everybody all the time. He knows viruses, he knows diplomacy, he knows sacrifice, he knows what it means to be hunted by a third party doing its job.

Some of you are smart enough to demand more of yourselves than to go for this. I can hear past his offensive shit, because he'll say anything. And for all the people who call him a white supremacist...if that's the description you think applies to him, then you best believe you're making it worse because that's not what he is.

People keep getting offended, but it's a ruse. And others like him or love him, because he doesn't REALLY represent their ideologies; these people -including some of you in here- are well past the point of caring about ideology.

Default Re: Trump says he's done more for black people than any president in history

So do you like or not like Trump?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You should all like Trump. He’s a man of the people.

That’s it.

- Chewing

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115 View Post
    You should all dislike Trump. Not because he's not a Conservative -and he isn't- but because he flies the flag for votes.

Smart people should go beyond disliking Trump. Saying things to stir a pot is stupid. Eminem was great for two albums but he had something once he stirred the pot.

Also, left, right, whatever. He does everything better than everybody all the time. He knows viruses, he knows diplomacy, he knows sacrifice, he knows what it means to be hunted by a third party doing its job.

Some of you are smart enough to demand more of yourselves than to go for this. I can hear past his offensive shit, because he'll say anything. And for all the people who call him a white supremacist...if that's the description you think applies to him, then you best believe you're making it worse because that's not what he is.

People keep getting offended, but it's a ruse. And others like him or love him, because he doesn't REALLY represent their ideologies; these people -including some of you in here- are well past the point of caring about ideology.
    you lost me at eminem

trump has his silent majority ready (white racists)

Silent majority spite vote... where will it swing?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    you lost me at eminem

trump has his silent majority ready (white racists)
    The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show are great records.

and this matter why? cuz retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    and this matter why? cuz retarded?
    Trump say things to make mad and no to make point. That all it be. Nada else.

Trump is winning tho...for whatever that's worth.

Trump say things to make mad and no to make point. That all it be. Nada else.

Trump is winning tho...for whatever that's worth.
    winning what?

Cmon man you gotta throw Infinite on there.

But otherwise I agree. A lot of people think SSLP is some kind of groundbreaking classic. It’s actually... pretty cringey IMO.

MMLP was far better.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Im from Europe, also I am Historian and Archaeologist by my profession lol, and... I am educated into american history very well, but what I just cannot understand about your society is that thing about race, why is this happening over and over and over again?

Europe is not all roses and sunshine, it's star trek federation, but this things happens here... RARELY OR NEVER... so... why, why why is this happening over and over in USA?