Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Minneapolis City Council is seriously weighing disbanding the Police

College star

Default Re: Minneapolis City Council is seriously weighing disbanding the Police

No one to protect you now homie. Better watch out.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Minneapolis City Council is seriously weighing disbanding the Police

honestly ive never had to call the police. and get nervous whenever one's behind me.

i'd be totally ok with shrinking the force by 90+%.

(dials 911)

"We're sorry, you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again."

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

White people would be too afraid to leave their homes without the police to protect them from the scary negros

In a police-less society, blacks would rule

People are responsible for their own protection. Communities can form their private militias

Doesn't bother me. Most people in my neighborhood have their own private security and we watch out for eachother

There's no reason to go visit slummy neighborhoods

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    White people would be too afraid to leave their homes without the police to protect them from the scary negros

In a police-less society, blacks would rule

This is true of course, but it would simply lead to sane, civil people of any race moving away.

All that would be left in the wasteland is gangs of low IQ savages, and maybe some of the more devoted soy boytoys who are too psychotically liberal to see the writing on the wall. Pointguard, Bladefd and ItsMillerTime for instance. But without anyone operating plumbing, or trucking in food shipments, or providing any kind of services whatsoever... shit would turn real sour, REAL quick.

I actually think we should do this just so sjw cucks can see real life and start moving past their college freshman idealism.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 06-04-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

I actually think we should do this just so sjw cucks can see real life and start moving past their college freshman idealism.
    Yup. I say go for it. They'll be begging for the police to come back in no time once crime skyrockets. I'd ignore their requests. Stupid people deserve to suffer.

https://www.latimes.com/science/scie...925-story.html

When New York police officers temporarily reduced their “proactive policing” efforts on low-level offenses, major-crime reports in the city actually fell, according to a study based on New York Police Department crime statistics.

The findings, published in the journal Nature Human Behaviour, put a crack in the “broken windows” theory of policing that has become a mainstay of many urban police departments.

Please.

PLEASE.

PLEASE DO THAT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE! YES PLEASE! DO THAT!! HOLY SHIT!!! HAHAHA OH HOLY ****!!!

College star

Get rid of drug laws. Traffic stops are done by specific unarmed traffic officers for traffic reasons only so no searches and busting people for other shit. Private business can provide their own private security. And that will leaves us with only detectives to help solve murders and responders to legit emergencies like mass shootings or home invasions.

I’m down.

Please disband the police liberals. PLEASE

What a timeline

I do agree with ending the drug war though

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Please disband the police liberals. PLEASE

And then they look at themselves dumbfounded as to how Trump gets elected.