Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Blacks should be given a space in America for THEMSELVES. Who disagrees with this

Quote Originally Posted by Phong View Post
    The value of properties is determined by what's sit on it. You can give them Beverly Hills, but as soon as all the white folks vacate the place with high end stores in tow, the value will plummet.

Can't you build up your own neighborhood to be desirable?
    They prob could but white people have had a 250 year head start. I know OP likes to troll and he is not racist, he just plays it up. But you, you're something else dude.

Default Re: Blacks should be given a space in America for THEMSELVES. Who disagrees with this

Name one successful country in Africa

Or the ones who don't like it here could get free flights to Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    Name one successful country in Africa
    Wakanda

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I don't know that I am against this idea...but question, are half-blacks allowed? what about 1/4th?...what's the cut off?...sorry if that was already brought up in here, didn't read through all the replies

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    I don't know that I am against this idea...but question, are half-blacks allowed? what about 1/4th?...what's the cut off?...sorry if that was already brought up in here, didn't read through all the replies

It’s not about “allowed” per se because it isnt enforced by any legal mechanism. Anyone can move there and businesspeople can hire whomever they want.

It would simply be a matter of raising the funds to get these communities started. The funds would be put into black owned organizations, who could theoretically hire whomever they want, but realistically very few white people are gonna actively look to relocate there. More importantly, it would be a place where the local justice systems would be concentrated with black judges, attorneys and black law enforcement etc., so that there would be far less disruptions to black citizens who are trying to work, study, and socialize in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    It’s not about “allowed” per se because it isnt enforced by any legal mechanism. Anyone can move there and businesspeople can hire whomever they want.

It would simply be a matter of raising the funds to get these communities started. The funds would be put into black owned organizations, who could theoretically hire whomever they want, but realistically very few white people are gonna actively look to relocate there. More importantly, it would be a place where the local justice systems would be concentrated with black attorneys and black law enforcement etc., so that there would be far less disruptions to black families in children who are trying to work, study, and socialize in peace.

You'd have to make certain jobs black at first then let them decide. Like all government jobs, police, etc

It would simply be a matter of raising the funds to get these communities started. The funds would be put into black owned organizations, who could theoretically hire whomever they want, but realistically very few white people are gonna actively look to relocate there. More importantly, it would be a place where the local justice systems would be concentrated with black judges, attorneys and black law enforcement etc., so that there would be far less disruptions to black citizens who are trying to work, study, and socialize in peace.
    So you have to be black to start a business there then?

So you have to be black to start a business there then?

Pretty much, yes.

Which isnt a problem because it would not be government money being used.

Woke institutions worth hundreds of billions like Hollywood, the NFL, Soros Open Society, would all eagerly contribute.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035 View Post
    You'd have to make certain jobs black at first then let them decide. Like all government jobs, police, etc

This is true, jobs in the justice system would have to be affirmatively given to black professionals.

Pretty much, yes.

Which isnt a problem because it would not be government money being used.

Woke institutions worth hundreds of billions like Hollywood, the NFL, Soros Open Society, would all eagerly contribute.

Right?
    I mean, it's a radical idea... and I'm sure people would find ways to be offended by it...and I've given this a whole 5 minutes of thought...but so far can't say I dislike the idea

I mean, it's a radical idea... and I'm sure people would find ways to be offended by it...and I've given this a whole 5 minutes of thought...but so far can't say I dislike the idea
    Indeed.

The thing is, it’s literal empowerment of blacks.

The only reason people would resist it is feeling “offended” that it could be represented as a means of getting rid of them. Some will take that so personally as to be willing to stymie their own advancement purely for spite

But hey, parents kick their own kids out of the house when its time. Doesnt mean they want them to fail or dont want to see them. Just means a time has come to move forward.

And of course this would not be mandated on anyone. Just provided as an alternative.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

tiddy is at the same time a sjw and segregationist... hahaha

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

If Blacks want to be segregated because the site of cops and White people triggers them, then hey, let's go full throttle and regress back into Segregation.

I have a question. Are there any wealthy and successful predominantly Black countries in the world? I'm curious to know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    tiddy is at the same time a sjw and segregationist... hahaha

Well its not any kind of legally enforced segregation. It’s optional.

And the reality is, most liberals already live nowhere near the “black community” they champion.

If theyre gonna #StandWithFloyd while keeping residential distance... they can at least support some new communities suited to black affairs, rather than continuing to have blacks crammed into the armpit of a bunch of major cities run by rich whites.