View Poll Results: Did you know about the 2007 houston pregnant woman robbery ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    8 50.00%
  • Yes

    6 37.50%
  • Where is the police report where he admitted her story was true?

    2 12.50%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robbery?

  1. #61
    Trans connoisseur RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Communism works
    Posts
    30,939

    Default Re: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robb

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    All my friends are real though.
    Sean Hannity, Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson and Laura Ingraham are real I’ll give you that.

  2. #62
    hugh mungus what? Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    9,266

    Default Re: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robb

    Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    How are you having trouble understanding that people care more about themselves than others? Most Americans have no idea what's happened in Yemen and Libya.
    I understand it perfectly... which is why I am calling them out for it

  3. #63
    hugh mungus what? Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    9,266

    Default Re: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robb

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115 View Post
    Don't think you get what 8 minutes and 46 seconds, in the middle of tons of bystanders, some begging, a rookie cop on his third or fourth shift saying multiple times that they should move away from what they're doing, with a knee to his neck, while he repeats words that create emotion in anyone who is watching, while so many people inevitably watch.

    But you're talking about people using the opportunity of a better...victim.
    I am saying that if you want to protest police brutality against blacks, maybe you should find a more worthy person to support than someone who with a huge rap sheet that includes highlights like pointing a fvcking gun at a pregnant (black) womans stomach during a robbery.

    This protest movement might as well be rallying around OJ Simpson

  4. #64
    Trans connoisseur RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Communism works
    Posts
    30,939

    Default Re: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robb

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I am saying that if you want to protest police brutality against blacks, maybe you should find a more worthy person to support than someone who with a huge rap sheet that includes highlights like pointing a fvcking gun at a pregnant (black) womans stomach during a robbery.

    This protest movement might as well be rallying around OJ Simpson
    OJ actually murdered someone though. Some people are certainly whitewashing Floydís criminal history but I think thatís honestly irrelevant when discussing what happened. Itís relevant if weíre discussing his character but thatís not the main issue here.

  5. #65
    hugh mungus what? Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    9,266

    Default Re: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robb

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    OJ actually murdered someone though. Some people are certainly whitewashing Floyd’s criminal history but I think that’s honestly irrelevant when discussing what happened. It’s relevant if we’re discussing his character but that’s not the main issue here.
    I am not trying to argue that Floyd was worse than OJ, but for the record.... OJ was accused of murdering someone and found innocent at trial (however flawed that trial may have been)... while Floyd was convicted of pointing a gun at a pregnant womans belly during a robbery

  6. #66
    Trans connoisseur RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Communism works
    Posts
    30,939

    Default Re: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robb

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I am not trying to argue that Floyd was worse than OJ, but for the record.... OJ was accused of murdering someone and found innocent at trial (however flawed that trial may have been)... while Floyd was convicted of pointing a gun at a pregnant womans belly during a robbery
    Good point.

  7. #67
    I usually hit open layups
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    169

    Default Re: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robb

    What’s your point? This shit is the epitome of the mentally weak pandemic that will kill this country and bleeds into everything from climate change denial to all the nonsense the Republican Party does in other branches of government.

    Trust logic, f*ggot. Human beings are incredibly flawed and subject to extreme bias and mistakes when just deciding punishment Willy nilly. If all cops could abuse the “right” people and never abuse mother****ers who have done nothing, that’s STILL objectively not right hence the inherent use of the word, “abuse”, but cops can’t come close to dealing out brutal justice fairly.

    And the idea that any random mother****ers JOB is to decide anyone’s faith how he sees it is a violation on a lot of agreed upon basic rights we all have.

    Sicking the police on the public to be judge, jury, and executioner at-will with no accountability is a horrific, mentally weak, impulsive, destructive ****ing idea on every level. Empires have collapsed time and time again under all forms of tyranical rule.

    Do you not realize that NATURALLY human beings respond to abuse in overwhelming, semi-irrational violence as well.

    You don’t have to look far at all, present or past to not realize a brutal police state is a terrible idea for any nation.

    When people who are expected to uphold the law, obviously abuse it, you get lawlessness. Cops have to respect citizens and the law otherwise society will collapse.

    It’s the reason the death penalty is a bad idea in a nutshell only arming a bunch HS ****ups and army shitheads to use policing as a galant hobby is a way worse idea.

  8. #68
    I usually hit open layups
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    169

    Default Re: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robb

    To make it more clear, TRUST the correct logic that letting a Floyd ďoffĒ(thatís extremely debateable anyway, we have a justice system, he DID TIME.), is worth it because you arenít gonna see countless mother****ers get the death penalty for not following a cops orders to a tee during a stupid traffic stop, or lawfully having a weapon on their person when confronted by a cop over nonsense.

    OR DISRESPECTING A COP. Which is NOT something that is or ever would be illegal.

    I should be able to tell a cop go **** himself and never have to worry about getting my shit rocked.

    You arenít some tough guy because you like vigilante justice you dumb ****. You are very VERY weak for how you think. Learn how to trust good logic and not your impulses. Otherwise you may as well not even have sentience.

  9. #69
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    6,896

    Default Re: Did you know: Floyd aimed loaded gun at a pregnant black woman stomach in 07 robb

    He was a violent man. Maybe he changed for the better, but he still had drugs in his system, tried to pass a counterfeit bill and wouldn't give back cigarettes. He died because of cigarettes. All he had to do was give back some cigarettes and he would still be alive. Just bad decision after bad decision.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •