Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2020: The thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    good to try to see the humor in such horrid divise tension filled times

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    She's making an emotional argument based on her feelings and not based on objective reality.

Objective reality says that 9 unarmed black people died to police in 2019. For argument's sake, let's say that there was actually 100 and that there was just a bunch of coverup cases. 100 is a statistically irrelevant number that is outside of the margin of error for meaning anything when dealing with a population of 37+ million. I won't sit here and say that cops don't disproportionately profile blacks compared to other races, I'm sure they do. And we can have an open and honest discussion about the potential impact of that and the potential causes of where the profiling is coming from.

But the narrative that unarmed, largely innocent black people are just being randomly gunned down by police is a bullshit lie that the media is pushing in order to drum up ratings... in order to make money.

It's a bullshit lie, it's a bullshit lie, it's a bullshit lie.

Based on the number of crimes committed per capita and number of deaths by police per capita, unarmed blacks are actually killed less by police than unarmed whites and it's not even close. Read that clearly... unarmed blacks are actually killed less by police than unarmed whites.

Maybe this was different in decades past, in fact, I'm positive it was. I know for a fact that police racism against blacks was far more prevalent in the past. To say there haven't been drastic improvements is nonsensical propoganda.

The United States averages 43 lightning strike fatalities per year.

How many people do you know that died from lightning strikes? Is there a lightning strike uncontrollable trend going on that we should all be fearful of?

Compared to? 9 unarmed blacks being killed by police last year?

How is that at all indicative of a systemic targeting of blacks to kill them?

If the media decided to report every single time someone got struck by lightning, never mind got killed by a lightning bolt, people would be afraid to leave their homes. Terrified to step outside, in fact.

Use your ****ing brains. I'm getting sick of this shit.
    Last edited by Shogon; 06-11-2020 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    She's making an emotional argument based on her feelings and not based on objective reality.

Objective reality says that 9 unarmed black people died to police in 2019. For argument's sake, let's say that there was actually 100 and that there was just a bunch of coverup cases. 100 is a statistically irrelevant number that is outside of the margin of error for meaning anything when dealing with a population of 37+ million. I won't sit here and say that cops don't disproportionately profile blacks compared to other races, I'm sure they do. And we can have an open and honest discussion about the potential impact of that and the potential causes of where the profiling is coming from.

But the narrative that unarmed, largely innocent black people are just being randomly gunned down by police is a bullshit lie that the media is pushing in order to drum up ratings... in order to make money.

It's a bullshit lie, it's a bullshit lie, it's a bullshit lie.

Based on the number of crimes committed per capita and number of deaths by police per capita, unarmed blacks are actually killed less by police than unarmed whites and it's not even close. Read that clearly... unarmed blacks are actually killed less by police than unarmed whites.

Maybe this was different in decades past, in fact, I'm positive it was. I know for a fact that police racism against blacks was far more prevalent in the past. To say there haven't been drastic improvements is nonsensical propoganda.

How many people do you know that died from lightning strikes? Is there a lightning strike uncontrollable trend going on that we should all be fearful of?

Compared to? 9 unarmed blacks being killed by police last year?

How is that at all indicative of a systemic targeting of blacks to kill them?

If the media decided to report every single time someone got struck by lightning, never mind got killed by a lightning bolt, people would be afraid to leave their homes. Terrified to step outside, in fact.

Use your ****ing brains. I'm getting sick of this shit.

I'm with ya homie

False Flag coming soon.

Probably on Trump's B-Day.

big event rumored to be in Seattle.

we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    False Flag coming soon.

Probably on Trump's B-Day.

big event rumored to be in Seattle.

we shall see.
    how do you continue to believe this after being wrong so many times lol.

they're tricking you man. when something starts or ends in "potentially" "soon" "probably", stop reading. these are modifiers to a bs theory so that the originator isn't blamed for being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    how do you continue to believe this after being wrong so many times lol.

they're tricking you man. when something starts or ends in "potentially" "soon" "probably", stop reading. these are modifiers to a bs theory so that the originator isn't blamed for being wrong.
    What are you talking about wrong so many times? If anything I've been nothing but right...

From the beginning I warned everyone we would one day go full fascist, and now it's here... but you're right, I just didn't see it coming from the Far Left... I should've known better.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Dooms you've predicted all out destruction in here for over a decade, you've never been right. If you don't snap out of it you're going to be 70 years old warning of fascism coming and how everything over the last 40 years has been a big false flag leading up to it...snap out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    Dooms you've predicted all out destruction in here for over a decade, you've never been right. If you don't snap out of it you're going to be 70 years old warning of fascism coming and how everything over the last 40 years has been a big false flag leading up to it...snap out of it.
    we are now starting to witness some of that all out destruction... no?

I think so. I'm sure 2020 has plenty more to offer... and who knows, maybe one day you'll be writing stuff like this:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1265029/pg1

My Sincerest Apologies to Preppers and Survivalists

Ladies and Gentlemen of the SHTF:

I have been totally wrong for many years in my disdain and arrogance for the truth that you were trying to teach us all.

We cannot depend on the government at any level, nor can we depend on our communities for the most part.

We are on our own.

I have lived my life believing that everything could/should exist in a balance. Liberalism and conservatism. Good and evil. Rich and poor. Knowledge and ignorance.

I was wrong. There is no balance. We are in a fight for survival from the day we are born until the day we die.

Everything else is illusion.

You were right; I was wrong.

And how does predicting a false flag in Seattle suddenly turn into a prediction of all out destruction?

I'm just saying we should expect a false flag event to counter the George Floyd movement. It's not a world ending prediction... it's just a false flag.

We don't have to turn it into doomsday.

Tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist has been predicting something major would happen in Seattle (Space Needle) around Trump's Birthday for the last year or so.

has stated several times the kickoff would probably happen on 6/11 and the climax around 6/14.

90% of the content in his videos is absolute garbage... 10% has been gold.

take it for what's it worth, but it seems like he's on to something here.

Radical Left Governor @JayInslee and the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before. Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 11, 2020
    Last edited by Doomsday Dallas; 06-12-2020 at 01:53 PM.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

that video

Trump makes tweets similar that regularly...he routinely calls out left leaning governors and mayors...he threatened to fckin nuke N Korea in a tweet...warning them of 'fire and fury'

also 6-11 upside down isn't even fcking 9-11 ....it's 11-9

the Gregorian calendar started in the 1500s...LONG after Bible days...these current dates and numbers have no religious meaning at all

that video

Trump makes tweets similar that regularly...he routinely calls out left leaning governors and mayors...he threatened to fckin nuke N Korea in a tweet...warning them of 'fire and fury'

also 6-11 upside down isn't even fcking 9-11 ....it's 11-9

the Gregorian calendar started in the 1500s...LONG after Bible days...these current dates and numbers have no religious meaning at all

The Gregorian calendar being started in 1500 is 100% irrelevant to anything I'm saying... zero relevance.

Trump does not make tweets about Seattle regularly.... the youtuber has being claiming for over a year that Seattle would be the headline story on Trump's B-Day.

but whatever...