Default If every political/social debate would start with a sports convo

before it, as long as both parties like sports; ppl would honestly find more middle ground and tolerance for the other side and just engage in a healthier more positive peaceful discourse.

not even lying.

none of these insane white antifa folks like sports, obviously.

sportsmen arent wired that spineless.

Default Re: If every political/social debate would start with a sports convo

This is a big problem with the leftist soyboys. They have so little testosterone... they don't like sports

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

You would think so but sports arguments can get insanely heated...I've screamed at the top of my lungs over sports, punched and thrown things...just look at the NBA section here lol

If both parties are big fans of the same team, then I can see that working out I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    This is a big problem with the leftist soyboys. They have so little testosterone... they don't like sports
    exactly.

was a theory of mine earlier.

ppl digging sports and competition would never become so bitchmade / backstabbing

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    You would think so but sports arguments can get insanely heated...I've screamed at the top of my lungs over sports, punched and thrown things...just look at the NBA section here lol

If both parties are big fans of the same team, then I can see that working out I guess...
    Often there is a calmer party, which can cater to the other a little, be playful with it..

None the less even if it gets heated, usually there is some kind of mutual respect for the shared interest.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Hopefully KP and Doncic bring us chips so we can come back around on the spurs and rockets fans who have given us a hard time the past 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Hopefully KP and Doncic bring us chips so we can come back around on the spurs and rockets fans who have given us a hard time the past 20 years.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I used to think like Dooms and that all I needed was 2011 and I'm good for life but now that Dirk is gone...don't feel that way anymore. Need more success.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    I used to think like Dooms and that all I needed was 2011 and I'm good for life but now that Dirk is gone...don't feel that way anymore. Need more success.
    Same...Luka has brought me back in...that said nothing will ever match 2011, that will definitely be the peak for me. There would have to be a new 'LeBron' in the league on a stacked team that is a heavy favorite over Luka's Mavs in the Finals...and the odds of that are slim to none.

should we talk politics now to test out the OP's theory?...let's not