Default Re: *LIVE* Playstation 5 reveal event

Fine, will get a PS5.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Games used to be 30 bucks not 60 like they have been last 15yrs
    Not a chance I remember NES games were $54.99

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    Games should drop back to $30. It'll increase sales even more.
    Gaming is at an all time high, classic after classic being dropped. I'm fine with whatever they're charging. Quality warrants payment.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    Gaming is at an all time high, classic after classic being dropped. I'm fine with whatever they're charging. Quality warrants payment.
    Most games now are garbage, played by retards that couldn't sew a button onto a shirt. Idiot progressives ruined video games just like they ruin everything. Pay to play... candy crush... I am sticking to top notch computer and downloading games free. Idiots.

Sony and Playstation are trash. Anybody that owns a Playstation clearly doesn't care about Elder Scrolls and mods, meaning their views on games don't matter even a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by msbutthurt View Post
    Most games now are garbage, played by retards that couldn't sew a button onto a shirt. Idiot progressives ruined video games just like they ruin everything. Pay to play... candy crush... I am sticking to top notch computer and downloading games free. Idiots.
    Sony and Playstation are trash. Anybody that owns a Playstation clearly doesn't care about Elder Scrolls and mods, meaning their views on games don't matter even a little bit.
    The ps4 alone sold 100+million already since 2013. Are you saying that those who have bought it are retards?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    The ps4 alone sold 100+million already since 2013. Are you saying that those who have bought it are retards?
    Possibly?

Nah, I actually don't care.

I never played Elder Scrolls series until Skyrim and I loved Skyrim. For whatever reason, Playstation seems to offer fewer mods, especially Skyrim, and I never understood that. I definitely don't like Gates and Microsoft, but I like Skyrim and I was just giving people sh*t. No worries, I don't care if people prefer one system over the other. I saw some of the progs in this thread and was messing around. Both systems are cool. But if I'm being serious, I loved Skyrim and PS offers way fewer mods than Xbox, so that alone would make me choose Xbox over PS. I also kind of like the Xbox controllers a little more, but both controllers are fine. I'm just a Skyrim junkie :). Desktop PC's are the best though imo.

Possibly?

Nah, I actually don't care.

I never played Elder Scrolls series until Skyrim and I loved Skyrim. For whatever reason, Playstation seems to offer fewer mods, especially Skyrim, and I never understood that. I definitely don't like Gates and Microsoft, but I like Skyrim and I was just giving people sh*t. No worries, I don't care if people prefer one system over the other. I saw some of the progs in this thread and was messing around. Both systems are cool. But if I'm being serious, I loved Skyrim and PS offers way fewer mods than Xbox, so that alone would make me choose Xbox over PS. I also kind of like the Xbox controllers a little more, but both controllers are fine. I'm just a Skyrim junkie :). Desktop PC's are the best though imo.
    If you don't even care, why are you here then? Just kidding.

Ever heard of micro-transactions? It might be one reason why mods are scrimped or rare in consoles and you don't compare some of them to their pc versions, because they're treated there as programs where you can also view all of the files that come from the games, thus would allow you also to modify them.

Learning to shoot layups

Hoping Saints Row 5 shines and takes advantage of GTA 6's absence. Just really excited about this game, hope it meets those expectations.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    FR, that Spongebob Rehydrated game looks sick

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Ball View Post
    Hoping Saints Row 5 shines and takes advantage of GTA 6's absence. Just really excited about this game, hope it meets those expectations.
    I'm looking forward to it as well but I'm guessing it will be only exclusive to the upcoming consoles, which i have to earn for yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    If you don't even care, why are you here then? Just kidding.

Ever heard of micro-transactions? It might be one reason why mods are scrimped or rare in consoles and you don't compare some of them to their pc versions, because they're treated there as programs where you can also view all of the files that come from the games, thus would allow you also to modify them.

That's why I like Skyrim. Most of the mods are free, though they did create the stupid store. I wouldn't pay for a mod unless it's super cheap like 99 cents and I really wanted it, but even then I've never paid for mods. The only mods that would actually be worth money are if they created new areas and quests/levels. Which on Skyrim, people do that for free. I hate micro-transactions and games that release add-ons later intentionally just to milk you out of another 40-60 dollars. If they genuinely created something new to add on that they didn't originally plan, that's fine. But a lot of games now already know they want it as part of the game and intentionally leave it out so they can sell you it later. We can probably thank EA/The Sims for this tactic... here are 20 f'ing expansions. Sims 12... could have put pets directly in the game, but then they can't sell you the pet expansion. Freakin' micro-transactions.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Getting Cyberpunk, Spider Man, 2K & maybe Fifa at launch