Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Will anyone pass LeBron as the Greatest Champion in NBA history?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Even his supposedly greatest ring doesn't look that great when you take a closer look at the Warriors' WC run. They barely made it to the finals.

His rings are pedestrian.
    Yes it does look impressive.

They breezed through the first 2 rounds without needing their star player which goes to show how great those Warriors were

Then in the conference finals they beat an OKC team which just went through a Spurs team that had the greatest SRS in NBA history

They would of gone down as the greatest team in Sports history if not for running into GOAT James in the finals

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    44 posts in and we're yet to hear one compelling argument against the notion that LeBron's championships are the greatest ever.
    It shows the greatness of his achievements. Not a single player has been mentioned and a better case made for best 3 rings and best champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016 View Post
    I'll do a quick recap reminder about his three GOAT level rings:

LBJ became only the second player in NBA history to average 30-10-5 on 50% shooting for an entire playoff run en route to a Finals MVP.

He also dismantled the three-headed OKC monster, three MVP, three scoring champion trio of Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, and James Harden. Not to mention Defensive Player of the Year runner-up Serge Ibaka

LBJ defeated the #6, #1 and #3 defense teams in back-to-back-to-back fashion while capping off the greatest game 7 Finals performance perhaps in NBA history. All the while beating who? The great Dynasty Spurs with Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Kawhi Leonard and Hall of Famer coach Gregory Popovich. Also, while dragging the literal second-worst all time (Wade) number two ppg scoring option in playoff history (15.9 ppg for entire playoffs).

I don't even need to say anything here. Leading all in all. This ring stands alone as the GOAT achievement.

Good luck to anyone, but my point remains. LeBron James is the greatest champion in basketball Sports history and no one is close to his achievements. Who has even close to this? Please post any player's greatest three rings. Should be easier for those with more to choose from, right?
    FREE RICO

We need to see an update with 2020 now

Lebron James is unequivocally the Greatest Champion in league history

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

LBJ became only the second player in NBA history to average 30-10-5 on 50% shooting for an entire playoff run en route to a Finals MVP.

He also dismantled the three-headed OKC monster, three MVP, three scoring champion trio of Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, and James Harden. Not to mention Defensive Player of the Year runner-up Serge Ibaka

LBJ defeated the #6, #1 and #3 defense teams in back-to-back-to-back fashion while capping off the greatest game 7 Finals performance perhaps in NBA history. All the while beating who? The great Dynasty Spurs with Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Kawhi Leonard and Hall of Famer coach Gregory Popovich. Also, while dragging the literal second-worst all time (Wade) number two ppg scoring option in playoff history (15.9 ppg for entire playoffs).

I don't even need to say anything here. Leading all in all. This ring stands alone as the GOAT achievement.

Good luck to anyone, but my point remains. LeBron James is the greatest champion in basketball Sports history and no one is close to his achievements. Who has even close to this? Please post any player's greatest three rings. Should be easier for those with more to choose from, right?
    Free Rico, I want to see that update as well.

Free the dup for slick. Thank you.

NBA lottery pick

1 title in 11 years for the franchise that drafted you is a failure. Lebron won 1 title in 11 years for the franchise that drafted him. He had to leave that organization to join forces with a guy who won as the man and then try to go back. Lebron leaving before ever winning with that organization that drafted to go to Miami is the definition of a coward not a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post

Free the dup for slick. Thank you.
    We're all a little Rico, slick

Why is this f@ggot trying to gaslight everyone?lol

Thank god he can't get a partner

Good High School Starter jalbert009's Avatar

What about Bill Russell, 11 Rings from 1957 - 1969

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Lol where to begin. You guys truly take turns to out do each other for the stupidest threads

3 headed Okc monster lol. Harden a monster in 2012 lol

No mention of Ray allen or Bosh. Odd (not)

No mention of the Green suspension or the kyrie shot

In true typical Bron cheerleader fashion, no credit to anyone else.

Congrats. Another garbage thread

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Yeah I saw The Lat Dance. He said he couldnt hack the pressure anymore after 3 so he quit. LeBron doesnt seem to have that problem.
    Wait, you saw the last dance and remained stupid? Thats sad

No one will surpass Bron.

Quote Originally Posted by 2much_knowledge View Post
    Lol where to begin. You guys truly take turns to out do each other for the stupidest threads

3 headed Okc monster lol. Harden a monster in 2012 lol

No mention of Ray allen or Bosh. Odd (not)

No mention of the Green suspension or the kyrie shot

In true typical Bron cheerleader fashion, no credit to anyone else.

Congrats. Another garbage thread
    Didn't those 2, along with Mike Miller, go scoreless in game 7 of the 2013 Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Didn't those 2, along with Mike Miller, go scoreless in game 7 of the 2013 Finals?
    Yes. They scored 0 points in game 7. It was nothing short of a LeBron miracle that the Heat won game 7.

LeBron carried them so far for 7 straight games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Does it matter? Theres no game 7 without them. Let me refresh your memory

Brick by lebron (typical)
    Rebound by Bosh
    Kicks out to Allen
    BANG!!!!

Then you guys went to the bathroom to wipe your butts