Default #metoo strikes Justin Bieber

Eh, wouldn't surprise me if it's true... he's always been an entitled douche. TBH I probably would have turned out a lot douchier also had I grown up in the conditions he did... but I digress...

https://www.vulture.com/2020/06/two-...l-assault.html

Two women have accused Justin Bieber of sexual assault and shared their respective experiences with the musician on social media. On June 20, a woman identified as Danielle posted about her alleged assault on Twitter, detailing how she met Bieber at an Austin music event in March 2014. “My friends and I were enjoying ourselves the entire night,” Danielle wrote. “A man then approached me and my friends and asked us if we wanted to meet Justin. Of course we said yes.” Bieber hung out with the group for a bit, and invited them all to accompany him back to his room at the Four Seasons. “Justin had made me agree to not say anything to anyone, or I can get in serious legal trouble,” Danielle, who was 21 at the time, explained. “He then asked me to join him in bed. That’s when I asked myself, How in the world is this normal?” Danielle claims that Bieber sexually assaulted her after they consensually made out, even though she objected to “going too far” with him. “My body felt unconscious,” she said. “I don’t want to go into detail about what happened next.”

Allison Kaye, a representative for Bieber, refuted the claims in a comment to PopCrave. She said that Bieber was staying in an Airbnb as opposed to the Four Seasons on the night in question, and stayed at a different Austin hotel the following evening. “I’m sorry it took so long to respond,” Kaye added, “but we wanted to be respectful and address it with real info.”

On June 20, a second woman accused Bieber of assault. A woman named Kadi claims that Bieber’s bodyguard invited her up to his hotel room after a New York City meet-and-greet in May 2015, where several people, including Disney Channel star Kyle Massey, were present. Kadi made out with Bieber on a couch, but things took a turn when he locked them in a bathroom and began caressing her body. “I asked him to stop,” she claims, “and continued to say that I cannot have sex with anyone prior to marriage.” Bieber allegedly sexually assaulted her on his bed, but Kadi was able to push and kick him “between his legs and run out to the living room.” She says that she had to seek mental treatment and attend rehab after the assault. Since Kadi shared her story, several contradicting tweets have resurfaced from her Twitter account. In June 2015, for instance, she wrote that she never met Bieber.

Vulture has reached out to Bieber’s representatives for further comment on Kadi and Danielle’s allegations.
    He has, of course, denied it all... and posted hotel receipts allegedly contradicting the stories, but idk... whatever...

True or not, the 2020s will indeed be interesting, as another has once said.

Default Re: #metoo strikes Justin Bieber

does the article mention if he's a bitcoin holder or not? this will determine how i judge this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    does the article mention if he's a bitcoin holder or not? this will determine how i judge this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post

There was a time dudes like Bieber had a thing called "groupies", and it was a given that sex was gonna happen between the groupie and the musician(s)...though in Bieber's case I use the term musician very loosely.

This story seems far fetched. She went to Bieber’s hotel room expecting what? Fvck these ho’s

Edit looks like she didn’t even meet him lol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The only fair way to handle all these me too’s is to have a jury of all guys. Let’s be serious we can see through this BS as good as anyone...and we will still convict a guy if he was really raping. I don’t see a problem with it.

Oh yeah and if they were found out to be false accusers they would have to pay for the entire trial. Judges, sheriffs, court reporters. Everything.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post

Shogon the goat poster

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Sluts shouldn't go out to hang out with these dudes to begin with

Bieber is suing the accuser for $20M.

Big doubt