Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Im already getting hassled everywhere about not wearing a sheep muzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I promise you this is untrue.

Truthfully I made this thread as an excuse to coin the term sheep muzzle. I hope others will refer to it that way publicly as I am, and in so doing discourage the microbrains out there from being obedient to the government’s request that they dance like a monkey each time theyre instructed to do so.
    BasedTom is right, your rebellion means absolutely nothing. You think being plain, is being spectacular. In the midst of a pandemic, not wearing a mask, is what, a clever option everyone else is just too stupid to do? Do you know how dumb you sound? Do you think a seatbelt is stupid?

Stoplights? Taxes? Clothes?

The government already owns you in your view. You gonna die, maybe literally on the hill of mask-wearing?

Now if right-wingers thought like this and truly believed it to the full, It’d be some cute, noble form of being stupid. And not just being a dick that I know a portion of the population wants to physically beat the shit out of.

Do you have this same view of government overstepping when it comes to cops, who want to treat civilians like dogs following orders at a whim?

Default Re: Im already getting hassled everywhere about not wearing a sheep muzzle.

What's wrong with not wanting to spread something to someone else? Is there a crime in caring for others? Oh that's right, people just only give a damn about themselves. Sorry about this mask causing an inconvenience on your

MURICA DA LAND OF DA FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. MY BODY MY CHOICE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    BasedTom is right, your rebellion means absolutely nothing. You think being plain, is being spectacular. In the midst of a pandemic, not wearing a mask, is what, a clever option everyone else is just too stupid to do? Do you know how dumb you sound? Do you think a seatbelt is stupid?

Stoplights? Taxes? Clothes?

The government already owns you in your view. You gonna die, maybe literally on the hill of mask-wearing?

Now if right-wingers thought like this and truly believed it to the full, It’d be some cute, noble form of being stupid. And not just being a dick that I know a portion of the population wants to physically beat the shit out of.

Do you have this same view of government overstepping when it comes to cops, who want to treat civilians like dogs following orders at a whim?

Car accidents are actual dangers. They impact people that are younger than 80. Also, when someone dies of natural causes, influenza, heart attack, bear attack, suicide, etc, the government doesnt pay hospitals to list the cause of death as car accident.

The point isnt that Im flouting danger.

The point is there is no danger. It is a media fabrication.

But hey, Iraq had WMDs. All the intelligence said so.

Bush was right to do whatever he wanted. Thank god for the Patriot Act.

Bc he protecc us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dude77 View Post
    I'm ok with the store policies .. it's your place, your rules .. but the minute they try to tell me to wear a mask while I'm outside alone minding my own business then the shit will hit the fan .. I hope everyone else resists that bs too

Yeah, I understand it from the store’s perspective. They dont want to be sued.

It’s just sad the govt can bully people into believing anything. It happens generation after generation on an infinite loop.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i just wear one of these when i go out and everyone leaves me the f*** alone.
    nice... I use a similar strategy, but instead of a hat I wear this shirt

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I just wear it so I don’t have to deal with any ******s complaining. It’s a big deal here still. My girlfriend gave me a little cloth one that’s not as bad but it’s still pretty annoying.

ITS THE FLU. Anyone complaining about people wearing not masks is a straight bitch. Way to believe everything you're fed. And hating on Americans as a whole is the most ignorant thing you can do, what a rebel you are.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    ITS THE FLU. Anyone complaining about people wearing not masks is a straight bitch. Way to believe everything you're fed. And hating on Americans as a whole is the most ignorant thing you can do, what a rebel you are.
    Wow man you are such a badass. I will make sure I never cross your path!

Get used to seeing these with maskless states numbers jumping