View Poll Results: Should this type of criminal be denied food?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they should be denied their next meal.

0 0%
  • No, they should not be denied their next meal.

2 100.00%

Default Should this type of criminal be denied food?

If someone (such as, but not necessarily, a restaurant or business owner) denied you food on the basis that you had broken law, despite the fact that it wasn't sufficiently egregious to be your jail, thereby meaning the restaurant or business owner had committed a jailable offence, and then before the business owner could be arrested that same business owner tried to avail themselves of some food, would you want them to be denied food by the law (like one meal, of course)? As aforementioned, doesn't have to necessarily be a restaurant or business owner.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Default Re: Should this type of criminal be denied food?

This question doesn't really make much sense. Let me see if I can guess what you're saying here.

I park illegally in a handicap zone and go into restaurant. The manager refuses to serve me, claiming that I broke the law even though the worst punishment that I would get for that offense would be a ticket. You're claiming that the manager is then breaking the law and would be arrested. And that's simply not true. Even if the manager refused to serve me because of my religion or race or whatever, he'd only be fined as well. Probably a much bigger fine than mine, but refusing service is not a jailable offense.

What the fck are you talking about I honestly can't tell if OP is a subtle troll or just retarded

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    What the fck are you talking about I honestly can't tell if OP is a subtle troll or just retarded
    your retarded jokes are starting to run their course

interesting results thus far

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10 View Post
    If someone (such as, but not necessarily, a restaurant or business owner) denied you food on the basis that you had broken law, despite the fact that it wasn't sufficiently egregious to be your jail, thereby meaning the restaurant or business owner had committed a jailable offence, and then before the business owner could be arrested that same business owner tried to avail themselves of some food, would you want them to be denied food by the law (like one meal, of course)? As aforementioned, doesn't have to necessarily be a restaurant or business owner.
    Which country is this illegal in?

only Pat Chewing should be denied food and message board acccess

wtf did i just read?

I'm not going to bother responding because of how poorly OP is written

maybe youre not from the US since you spelt offense as offence which isn't common spelling in the states

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Which country is this illegal in?
    As far as I know, the United States, as well as probably any other federated states and lands that follow the tenants of Rome. Most of the world views food as a right, so it's difficult to say where it wouldn't be applicable. But since it is food and so important to serve food, the restaurant people will sometimes only serve partial jail time on some days and keep their job in the food service on other days, such as with different employees serving jail time on different days. I guess it was rather unclear that I was referring to an instance such as take-out food.

As far as I know, the United States, as well as probably any other federated states and lands that follow the tenants of Rome. Most of the world views food as a right, so it's difficult to say where it wouldn't be applicable. But since it is food and so important to serve food, the restaurant people will sometimes only serve partial jail time on some days and keep their job in the food service on other days, such as with different employees serving jail time on different days. I guess it was rather unclear that I was referring to an instance such as take-out food.
    Is this a homeless drug addict alt or are you actually schiz

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

This didn't make it any more clear. I gave you the benefit of the doubt once, from now on I'll wait until you post a clear, well thought-out question or opinion before I reply.