Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Can we please just split the country in two?

I’d be cool with this as long as people like Biden, Obama, Hillary and Pelosi go on the “right” side where they belong. Nothing left about any of them.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    This. I fell victim. He fked up my life back in the day giving me Bitcoin advice. I have since dedicated everything I do to destroying him and everything he stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    This. I fell victim. He fked up my life back in the day giving me Bitcoin advice. I have since dedicated everything I do to destroying him and everything he stands for.
    Damn. All $17 dollars down the drain eh? #FonzWillRebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Look, not everyone is perfectly R or perfectly D but I'd be willing to bet that most people would have a side that they'd prefer given a split.

So... anyways... let's just split. The dems can do their thing, and the repubs can do their thing. Our political system is a shit show and I'm just over it.

I know which side will thrive financially and socially regardless of where resources lie. It's just a cold hard fact. Deep in their hearts, everyone else knows too. Reality is a ruthless, heartless bitch. I will happily take the retards on the right with me, of which there are many, if it means I can be rid of the retards on the left. HAPPILY.
    Liberals would thrive financially and socially, right? Liberal side has majority of the scientists, professors, doctors, engineers, STEM people. Majority of corporations, including Tesla/Google/Microsoft/Apple/Facebook/SpaceX/IBM/Boeing/Lockheed/etc, would all follow them because they are nothing without the STEM people, who are the brains behind the operation. Liberals on average tend to also be more educated so I bet more universities/professors would follow towards the liberal side. Even organizations like NASA/NIH/etc would have no choice but to follow the scientists/doctors/etc

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Liberals would thrive financially and socially, right? Liberal side has majority of the scientists, professors, doctors, engineers, STEM people. Majority of corporations, including Tesla/Google/Microsoft/Apple/Facebook/SpaceX/IBM/Boeing/Lockheed/etc, would all follow them because they are nothing without the STEM people, who are the brains behind the operation. Liberals on average tend to also be more educated so I bet more universities/professors would follow towards the liberal side. Even organizations like NASA/NIH/etc would have no choice but to follow the scientists/doctors/etc

Thoughts?
    Far left liberals dont have any money tho, so who will buy their stuff? $80 etsy home made beanies get expensive when you work at Starbucks with an art degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Far left liberals dont have any money tho, so who will buy their stuff? $80 etsy home made beanies get expensive when you work at Starbucks with an art degree.
    So we splitting the country into 3 pieces now?? Far left, less left, right?

Talk about moving the goalposts

I feel if you don’t know what average is then you shouldn’t decide if a country can be split

Thoughts?

If liberals all pay thru the nose to squeeze into white, upscale neighborhoods as it is... theyre def not gonna want anything to do with living in a country where low income minorities make up an even higher population per square mile.

After all, who will protect them? All the police and gun toters will be on the right. Left Side America will become Liberia with white slaves.

If the country legit split, all the leftists who TALK a big diversity and tolerance game would be the first ones huddling up on the right side behind bubba and cletis for shelter. The right is less politically correct, but also less physically afraid. The left talks a big tolerance game to compensate for the fact that theyre actually terrified when they see jamaal walking down the street.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Thoughts?
    A majority? Where did you get this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    A majority? Where did you get this from?

The media

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sounds good.

The left will get a price of oil twice the price as the right will. I will make sure to negotiate it.

Hike up the price of agricultural goods too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post

Sounds good.

The left will get a price of oil twice the price as the right will. I will make sure to negotiate it.

Of course, theyre gonna charge us a fortune for pithy insights into gender intersectionalism

Sounds good.

Bingo. And if you think Elon is a leftest think again. He will leave your ass for mars. We win again

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    Bingo. And if you think Elon is a leftest think again. He will leave your ass for mars. We win again
    People on the right can be pro free market and pro cheapest energy as well. Would gladly have Elon over.

At least he gets "if nobody makes stuff, there is no stuff."

Sounds good.

oh yeah? well the left will charge the right $50 per ticket to see their new reboot of the godfather trilogy starring a cast consisting entirely of black trans women.