Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Can we please just split the country in two?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    We are so far split that separating the country in two is not a bad idea. The Democrats clearly have a problem with this Constitution. Let them write a new one that serves their interests then.

I give it less than five years before they come crawling back.
    You can start by leaving NYC

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    We have that. It's called cities and states. Move, unless you're too poor you have to complain on a message board.
    This idiot disappeared from the bolton thread quick

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The Democrats clearly have a problem with this Constitution. Let them write a new one that serves their interests then.
    I would bet the farm that they actually try to do this in the near future.

If they are going to demolish the founding fathers statues because they were supposedly evil racist white men, then demolishing their work is the logical next step.

Also, OP and fellow Trumptards can see the writing on the wall so now they start with their silly splitting the country in two talk, next thing y'all be talking about moving to some other country Grow a pair, ladies

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    This idiot disappeared from the bolton thread quick

She has all the menstrual-markers of another jtotheizzo alt.

That’s right.

ANOTHER ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    Bingo. And if you think Elon is a leftest think again. He will leave your ass for mars. We win again
    Elon is nothing without his teams of scientists and engineers. Sure he can get labor workers, but the brains behind that are the scientists and engineers. Do you have any idea how much they recruit established engineers and scientists? Especially in the early years of Tesla/SpaceX, Elon himself was involved in interviews. They badly needed the established scientists/engineers to form their foundation. They have that foundation, but cannot afford to lose them. There is a reason why they are headquartered in a heavily Liberal state (California). The heavy tech sector is located in liberal states like California, Washington, etc.

Also keep in mind that the a majority of his customers are liberals. Conservatives prefer the massive gas guzzling SUVs while liberals spend on the electric cars. They tend to be resistant to anything green for whatever reason. Elon has Tesla with electric cars, solarcity with solar panels (Tesla owns Solarcity now) and SpaceX for rockets (Conservatives more so than liberals use the argument "why are we spending money out there when we have problems down here?")
    Last edited by bladefd; 06-30-2020 at 02:47 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    She has all the menstrual-markers of another jtotheizzo alt.

That’s right.

ANOTHER ONE.
    Jtotheizzo was actually a good poster. I liked his international and foreign travel experience.

Another one that got a little too #triggeredbyTrump I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Elon is nothing without his teams of scientists and engineers. Sure he can get labor workers, but the brains behind that are the scientists and engineers. Do you have any idea how much they recruit established engineers and scientists? Especially in the early years of Tesla/SpaceX, Elon himself was involved in interviews. They badly needed the established scientists/engineers to form their foundation. They have that foundation, but cannot afford to lose them. There is a reason why they are headquartered in a heavily Liberal state (California). The heavy tech sector is located in liberal states like California, Washington, etc.

Also keep in mind that the a majority of his customers are liberals. Conservatives prefer the massive gas guzzling SUVs while liberals spend on the electric cars. They tend to be resistant to anything green for whatever reason. Elon has Tesla with electric cars, solarcity with solar panels (Tesla owns Solarcity now) and SpaceX for rockets (Conservatives more so than liberals use the argument "why are we spending money out there when we have problems down here?")
    lol no they don't.

We're against green energy for the sake of green energy and massive government subsidies for them.

Electricity...powered by natural gas!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Jtotheizzo was actually a good poster. I liked his international and foreign travel experience.

Another one that got a little too #triggeredbyTrump I guess.

He‘s a pretty weird dude tho and has a lot of alts, I could definitely see him as a greasy old creep who uses his business travels as an excuse to get dirty with pre teens in southeast asia.

He was crying about Trump on the jizzo name all the way up til the election, at which point he disappeared and began posting as Facepalm. Also uses Raymone and East River Livin.

Remember the time he screamed at me about how Senators are not Congressmen??

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    lol no they don't.

We're against green energy for the sake of green energy and massive government subsidies for them.

Electricity...powered by natural gas!
    That alone would push Elon out. He wants to power the Earth with renewable energy only. Solar power is his idea to power the world. He is opposed to fossil fuels, including natural gas

That alone would push Elon out. He wants to power the Earth with renewable energy only. Solar power is his idea to power the world. He is opposed to fossil fuels, including natural gas
    But TODAY most of his employees still use gasoline to get to work.

So without access to reliable energy right now, it’s gonna be pretty hard to run a Save The Planet business.

He's not "opposed" to natural gas.

He's using it right now and he has a lot of respect for the combustion engine and automobile because he's a reasonable guy.

He's not going to get his projects started without it.

Yeah Elon is definitely known for how much he respects fossil fuels and the combustion engine

Quote Originally Posted by Elon
    "Gas cars are so last-century! Passing fad. Like steam engines. They look cool in a museum."
    "We're really playing a crazy game here with the atmosphere and the oceans," Musk said. "We're taking vast amounts of carbon from deep underground and putting this in the atmosphere — this is crazy. We should not do this. It's very dangerous."
    "The bizarre thing is that obviously we're going to run out of oil in the long-term. There's only so much oil we can mine and burn," Musk said. "It's tautological. We must have a sustainable energy transport and infrastructure in the long term, so why run this crazy experiment where we take trillions of tons of carbon from underground and put it in the atmosphere and the oceans? This is an insane experiment. It's the dumbest experiment in human history."
    “The fundamental issue with fossil fuels is that every use comes with a subsidy,” Musk said. “Every gasoline car on the road has a subsidy, and the right way to address that is with a carbon tax.”
    “It is quite worrying, the future of the world,” he added. “We need to appeal to the people and educate them to sort of revolt against this and to fight the propaganda of the fossil fuel industry which is unrelenting and enormous.”
    The fear, uncertainty & doubt propaganda campaign being pushed by those betting against Tesla has reached new heights. Tesla is affecting powerful vested interests. Big auto and oil companies aren’t known for their gentle behavior.
    "It is not hard to imagine that many cities could become electric-only in the near future as they begin to witness the impact that ICE vehicles have on air quality"

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Yeah Elon is definitely known for how much he respects fossil fuels and the combustion engine

His sentiments are all fair, I would imagine what Hawker means by “respect for it” is that... he uses it. Because if Musk didnt respect the value or efficacy of it currently, I cant imagine he would.

Frankly I have no clue how he gets around, presumably he doesnt have an electric plane, or how he keeps his office buildings heated and cooled etc. But I think it’s a safe bet he hasnt achieved fossil fuel independence in his own life and career.

If he has, then by all means, have him send that tech my way. Ill be happy to go fully green as soon as it’s practical. But I have a feeling he’s not quite ready and able yet to supply either segment of this hypothetically divided America with enough energy to meet its demands.

It would actually be interesting to hear his thoughts on this particular topic, not that he actually would ever discuss it publicly.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 06-30-2020 at 04:30 AM.

TBH I wouldnt be surprised at all if Elon secretly had "respect" (whatever that means) for fossil fuels and the combustion engine... but if he does hold these views they are very much secret. I dont think the fact that he uses gas powered planes can be taken as evidence for his "respect" of fossil fuels... its not exactly like there are any currently any other options for quickly traveling over a long distance. I use comcast as an internet service provider because they are the only option available to me, that doesnt mean I "respect" them... comcast can go **** themselves imo.

Ultimately, Elon is a businessman who has a huge financial interest in disrupting the fossil fuel industry... its no surprise that his statements on the topic would reflect that.
    Last edited by Nanners; 06-30-2020 at 04:41 AM.